Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Don't be so pessimistic now. I'm sure he would be happy to let us use his translation.

he may but even then someone still has to convert it all to ingame text and that takes a lot of time and effort as well you know.

So you still gotta be patient for a year....... or ten.

As long as they don't all start contacting him. I can't imagine that having a good effect.

Yes of course. But asking someone else doing it for you because you are afraid(?) of contacting an unknown person. It makes me mad.

Excuse me, I'm new here. I'd like to ask if that's alright; how is the miyako translation going?

Dim xD

I  know of a certain person who will like this one.

He also has the a pic from the series as his signature.

On a related note i am planning on playing this series at some point and am wondering if there is any way i can play it on windows instead of the DS

I  know of a certain person who will like this one.

He also has the a pic from the series as his signature.

On a related note i am planning on playing this series at some point and am wondering if there is any way i can play it on windows instead of the DS

Are you talking about Alex?

If you want to play this series on windows, you can play the first 4 games on an emulator. The last one has to be on a 3DS or iOS.

Legally, I have no idea, but I think it's impossible to play it on windows legally.

I hereby nominate Tiago, Oliver, and havoc for the ALS ice bucket challenge.

What right do you have to nominate people?

Are you talking about Alex?

If you want to play this series on windows, you can play the first 4 games on an emulator. The last one has to be on a 3DS or iOS.

Legally, I have no idea, but I think it's impossible to play it on windows legally.

that is a problem i own a ds but no 3ds nor apple product.

Why the hell are they doing this to the pc master race?

Thanks for the answer anyway ;)

Hey, Excuse me, i'm new here, i want to ask something if you don't mind, do you know where are the toilets please?

The toilets are currently under maintenance. You'll have to leave the building to find some functioning ones.

There are some porta-potties outside the building at the back in the alleyway if you really need to go

I hereby nominate Tiago, Oliver, and havoc for the ALS ice bucket challenge.

I hereby decline.

I hereby nominate Dim for the Random Talk cactus dildo challenge.

Also, Dowolf just replied, and has given me the script, but I've asked if he'd translate the rest of the route, such as sex scenes and choices he didn't make. He has also expressed his willingness to help on Miyako after Kosuna is no longer available.

I hereby decline.

Also, Dowolf just replied, and has given me the script, but I've asked if he'd translate the rest of the route, such as sex scenes and choices he didn't make. He has also expressed his willingness to help on Miyako after Kosuna is no longer available.

That's sweet. Thanks dowolf, i know you are in here somewhere...