Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Well that is good news. 2 months really isn't that long to wait. Even adding a month or two on to that for unforeseen roadblocks, It's quite possible that we could see miyako's route done by the end of August

Edit: also, i noticed that 'like' you gave me, Jun. I'm glad to see you can appreciate a good Rin gif as much as I can, if not for the same reasons...

Appart from the obvious reasons it's also cuz, like I said in another post, I do like Vocaloid : p

Gwen Stacy dies.

No, you kill her! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN.

Appart from the opbvious reasons it's also cuz, like I said in another post, I do like Vocaloid : p

No, you kill her! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN.

Have you noticed you're beginning to take in monmon's English habits?

And no, all I did was write her name while thinking of her face on a black notebook I found in my back yard. Must be coincidence.

And no, all I did was write her name while thinking of her face on a black notebook I found in my back yard. Must be coincidence.

Hey Dim, happy Mother's Day! How's the little brat?

Since when am I taking his habits o:

If anything, I'm the one who's the furthest from it!

Hey Dim, happy Mother's Day! How's the little brat?

The "little brat" has a hobby of skipping university classes, staying home all day, and playing with a rabbit. But other times he can be very intelligent and resourceful. Rarely.

Sometimes I wonder how his brain works.

Since when am I taking his habits o:

If anything, I'm the one who's the furthest from it!

You just slipped into typoland there a bit in your previous post.

The "little brat" has a hobby of skipping university classes, staying home all day, and playing with a rabbit. But other times he can be very intelligent and resourceful. Rarely.

Sometimes I wonder how his brain works.

You just slipped into typoland there a bit in your previous post.

I'm writting on a laptop, so it was the keyboard being messy, not an actual typo ;o

Rejoice, my subjects. Your voices of pleads has reached the great Kosuna-sama, and he and his partner has decided to co-work on Miyako's route, and are determined to finish it in less than 60 days. Now, celebrate!

(So yeah, no progress on Agave for now, but we're pretty sure to get Miyako in less than 2 months.)

Touch the fluffy tail!

I would have some of it, if it weren't for family reasons... </3

i'm not goin to use it..i'll just use it as a poster. hmmm my parents seems oky with dakimakura, they jut laugh when i showed them my saber dakimakura....

8I6DJ.gif

Rejoice, my subjects. Your voices of pleads has reached the great Kosuna-sama, and he and his partner has decided to co-work on Miyako's route, and are determined to finish it in less than 60 days. Now, celebrate!

(So yeah, no progress on Agave for now, but we're pretty sure to get Miyako in less than 2 months.)

Hurray for a better world, a world with Miyako!