Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Ahhhhh, I see now!  Thanks!  Hopefully what you just described isnt the whole plot of that VN, or I'll be so sad :(

Still going to try it. Eventually.

Okay so would you mind telling me what it is you were referring to when you were talking about "Terminal Illness"? Because I went back to vndb to make sure I was thinking about the right thing but I was unable to find the Terminal Illness tag on either of the games O.o

I could go for some Fluffy VN's. :0

haha! as soon as I saw your signature, I knew we would get along. Speaking of which, have you read the manga? who's you favorite girl?

go koiken.....its as fluffy as my bunny's butt.

I would but it's not in english so...

haha! as soon as I saw your signature, I knew we would get along. Speaking of which, have you read the manga? who's you favorite girl?

I would but it's not in english so...

I haven't! It's on my list, though. From the anime (and I'm only on episode 13 so no spoilers pl0x) I'd say it's Tsugumi. A lotta "hnnnnng" worthy moments with her.

I haven't! It's on my list, though. From the anime (and I'm only on episode 13 so no spoilers pl0x) I'd say it's Tsugumi. A lotta "hnnnnng" worthy moments with her.

hmm not a bad choice. I'm torn. I really like Onondera. But I also really like Chitoge. And then there's Marika. I didn't really care for her when she was introduced but once we saw her background (which I won't say to avoid spoiling anything) she suddenly shot up to be tied with Chitoge and Onodera. However, if we are talking about harem manga, there is only one girl for me:

Momo!!

PrfGcxb.png

NSFW

zoKsoIl.png

Has anyone here played Dra+Koi? I just finished it and something about it is really appealing. I'm not sure what it is about it but... it was pretty good. plus, It helps that the heroine is really hot

screen02.jpg

that eye is fukin perfect!!!!yes played it...sadly its not voiced...when i played tht im imagining hearing Eri kitamura voice for her.

The bgm too...superb,bought the official cd...

that eye is fukin perfect!!!!yes played it...sadly its not voiced...when i played tht im imagining hearing Eri kitamura voice for her.

The bgm too...superb,bought the official cd...

Yah I agree with you there, I really wish it had been voiced

alright, so can anyone help me get Ayakashibito working? when I run it, it looks like this:

ILC2bKc.jpg

Ayakashibito isn't the only game that does this, lots of others do as well (more specifically, most older games) however for those, I can usually get it to properly stretch to the edges of my screen through some careful jimmying, however I can't seem to get ayakashibito to stretch properly. I'd like to try this game out but I won't play it if it insists on being a tiny square in the center of my screen

Probably a little late on this, but you guys post too goddamn fast. On the subject of Chris' route, I kept hearing a lot of bad things about it. Honestly, it was my favorite route that's translated so far (followed closely by Wanko, ofc.) Everyone who's talking about the 

"rape" scene

, I'll agree that it was kind of weird, but 

It totally wasn't rape. Yes, it started out forceful and not entire consensual, but she was completely fine with it later on.

It even mentions the VERY NEXT SCENE how happy she looked the next morning. I highly recommend doing Chris' route, but I may be in the minority here.

KRI! My favourite character from the original game, together with Kazuko a.k.a wanko ^_^

Okay so would you mind telling me what it is you were referring to when you were talking about "Terminal Illness"? Because I went back to vndb to make sure I was thinking about the right thing but I was unable to find the Terminal Illness tag on either of the games O.o

On both games, under the characters page, if you hit  "Spoil Me!"  For how much info to reveal about each char, it comes up with hatsune in both games being a "Subject of: 

Terminal Illness."  That lead my to believe she was going to die,

umm, sorry for the sudden intrusion, i've been wanting to ask about the translation progress..(especially miyako)..  ^_^

well, since this could be a good (bad) way to start joining the discussion..

Last I heard it was 60 Miyako 50 Agave.  Then again, those numbers haven't changed in about a month, so either its hard for the translaters that actually post here to get a clear idea of the progress from the head (who is a bit hard to reach/reclusive, from my understanding) or they want to surprise us.  Ouraibaa would be the guy to ask, I think, but only a week ago he gave those same stats.

Actually Ouraibaa, if you post the translation progress to your best knowledge, I'll make it my Sig and keep it updated, so everyone who comes in will know where its at if they read any of my posts.  Digging through this thread is quite the project! I plan on haunting you lot until I get my Miyako route! 

BOO! *rattles chains*