Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

*cough* Rewrite *cough*

True...I guess one shouldn't always make assumptions. :unsure:

Soso, but it does hve fun moment. I suggest play a route. After tht for the rest of heroines use 100save to skip the battle. The story pretty linear. But i'll do anythin for Ranpha!!

oh the bgm is awesome too...

I suppose I'll try them out when my schedule will let me.

I forgot how much The Last Samurai makes me cry like a bitch.

Anyways, I'll probably still do it; but rape scenes are generally one of the only things that make me feel uncomfortable in a VN.

Aside from the other sadistic shit you guys've posted earlier. Christ... lol

Ignore them, salmon, it's not true rape. It's not even worth of the name. Don't miss a good route, or play it fearing for this part to arrive, cuz it'll spoil the fun. And, trust me, like I said, calling that scene rape is kind of "eh..... not reallyyy~"

Ignore them, salmon, it's not true rape. It's not even worth of the name. Don't miss a good route, or play it fearing for this part to arrive, cuz it'll spoil the fun. And, trust me, like I said, calling that scene rape is kind of "eh..... not reallyyy~"

Agree! You are missing out on something if you skip kri. She's adorable *drool*

Edit: not sure why I typed skype..

Yeah, I really can't see it as rape either. Chris would have been able to fend Yamato off if she really actually had even made any attempt whatsoever to resist.

Both her and Margit's routes seem to be designed to go down a S&M path. This was more slight bondage play than anything.

You could play Margit's route first to help better prepare yourself if need be.

I would like to Skype her, too. Care to share, Bucket?

Yeah, I really can't see it as rape either. Chris would have been able to fend Yamato off if she really actually had even made any attempt whatsoever to resist.

Both her and Margit's routes seem to be designed to go down a S&M path. This was more slight bondage play than anything.

You could play Margit's route first to help better prepare yourself if need be.

Apart from the fact that Majikoi and Majikoi S are plagued with points where a bad decision will send you to a "bad end" where Miya does literally rape Yamato.

If I remember correctly, during Chris' route, if you compliment her legs or smth, she pulls you over to some bushes and, within metres of the whole Kazama family, rapes you, and the game ends.

Now, is this rape? I have seen noone saying so, or anyone complaining about it. Why? Because it's a woman doing it to a man, and cuz Yamato obviously enjoys it. If we turn it around, like in Chris' case, then suddenly it's rape and disgusting, even though Chris could have at least tried to defend herself (and not the weak atempt she makes), and that she also enjoyed it from the very begining.

lol...so why we talkin bout Chris????

i saw Chris first H-scene as Rape, however its a comedy rape. 

And cuz of tht Chris M side is awakened.

Some peps thinks rape n comedy rape is the same, but i dont(guys who hve seen some serious rape nukiges).

but hey....she enjoyed it from the beginning,  n guess wht?? she askin for more....

lol...so why we talkin bout Chris????

i saw Chris first H-scene as Rape, however its a comedy rape. 

And cuz of tht Chris M side is awakened.

Some peps thinks rape n comedy rape is the same, but i dont(guys who hve seen some serious rape nukiges).

but hey....in the end she enjoyed it n guess wht?? she askin for more....

Not in the end. She enjoys it since the very begining.

Apart from the fact that Majikoi and Majikoi S are plagued with points where a bad decision will send you to a "bad end" where Miya does literally rape Yamato.

If I remember correctly, during Chris' route, if you compliment her legs or smth, she pulls you over to some bushes and, within metres of the whole Kazama family, rapes you, and the game ends.

Now, is this rape? I have seen noone saying so, or anyone complaining about it. Why? Because it's a woman doing it to a man, and cuz Yamato obviously enjoys it. If we turn it around, like in Chris' case, then suddenly it's rape and disgusting, even though Chris could have at least tried to defend herself (and not the weak atempt she makes), and that she also enjoyed it from the very begining.

Yes, the world and it's double standards is cruel.

1346304988434.jpg

In all seriousness though I find the Miyako ends to be nothing short of hilarious. There is also the fact that they are the only translated way of ending with Miyako at present. :(

do you use a translation program to help you when you read VNs in japanese or is your japanese good enough that you don't need it?

Translation+vocabulary for narration n protag lines. i dont need it for voiced lines.

i could watch anime without subs.

And i'm using IME pad for checking kanji....or i'll ask my Japanese mate.

I would like to Skype her, too. Care to share, Bucket?

Jun, I tihnk the reasonw hy you're not hearing about that is because it's avoidable.  You can avoid getting raped by Miyako on all the routes, its not forced on you.  While I agree the word rape doesn't really fit Kri's scene, the fact hat it was forced initially pushed a button for me.  No-where near as big a button as the actual rape button, but still made me a bit uncomfortable.  And since there is literally no way to avoid it, that's why it's getting talked about more.

Also, did the entire Fuwanovel.org site just go out for like half a day for everyone else?  I couldn't get on for at least 10 hours, but no other site had issues.

yeah i think so...Jun told me this morning when i woke up. 

hehehe u dont like forcing huh.....well every1 hve diff opinion,but for me i really dont care it's rape or not as long it got happy ending.

Ehhhhh, for me its kinda like dropping your Oreo's on the floor then trying to clean it off.  Yeah it still tastes like oreo, but its mentally tainted by the knowledge that it is no longer pure.  Also, it might taste like floor?

On a side note, I just finished Fate/Stay Night through the Fate route.  

Ahhhhh, why did it end that way!? well at least they parted knowing they loved each other. But Christ man, poor Aturia deserved far better. Are there any other route that end on a happier note? One where htey stay together, with Shirou ending up with Rin or maybe Sakura?

Also, I suppose it's time to move on to Grisaia for a bit.  Can't to multiple routes on the same VN in a row for some reason >_>     I'll have to come back in a couple days.  Any route heroine suggestions for Grisaia?