Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Ok, found the girl I'm going after in Grisaia.  Michiru (awesome name btw!) is pseudo tsundere, blonde, and has the cutest damned snaggle-tooth you ever did see.  She remind me a lot of Hiyori from Bleach 

1015.jpg?1279628810

Between those traits and the twintails and the way her mouth looks when not talking, she totally gives me the feelign of being a bunny rabbit.  I LOVE rabbits.

Also Jun, do you like Hiyori?  She's your type:

Bleach_12th_Division_Hiyori_Sarugaki_cos

Ok, found the girl I'm going after in Grisaia.  Michiru (awesome name btw!) is pseudo tsundere, blonde, and has the cutest damned snaggle-tooth you ever did see.  She remind me a lot of Hiyori from Bleach 

1015.jpg?1279628810

Between those traits and the twintails and the way her mouth looks when not talking, she totally gives me the feelign of being a bunny rabbit.  I LOVE rabbits.

Also Jun, do you like Hiyori?  She's your type:

Bleach_12th_Division_Hiyori_Sarugaki_cos

I love her o:

That's one of the reasons I resent Bleach's author xD

After the Aizen arc gets over with, he makes her and the others, plus the whole personal story related to Urahara disappear completely. I was waiting so damn hard for the continuation after their reencounter... but no, no sir.

Michiru is the main reason I'm excited for the translation of Meikyuu. I can't believe I never saw her resemblance to Hiyori. I loved her in the anime.

Meikyuu?  What's that Joris?

And I'm surprised by you!  The second Michiru opened her mouth and I saw that tooth, I was all "OMG ITS HIYORI".  They're both tsundere, blonde, twintails, snaggle-toothed, and intersting characters.

Though this Yumiko character needs to stop trying to stab me -_-  

The main character has some patience, if someone tried to stab again after the first time, I'd have broken their arm at the elbow joint, no questions asked.

*Examines gif*

Yup, looks about right.  I don't respond well to unsolicited violence.  At all.  

8IFpo.gif

well....if it were me i'll understand......

its not a normal anyway...and my old school have a lot of bullies....and im one of em(bullied n bullies) lol....

Well, it's been a while since I saw bleach, and I kind of started reading VN's when I had caught up to most of the "mainstream" anime. (OP, Naruto, FT, Bleach, FMA(B), HxH, Magi (kind of?))

So when I saw all of those I suddenly had a lot of time on my hands, AND I saw Millbee's LP of Katawa Shoujo. That's the story all about how my life got flip-turned upside down by VN's.

On another note, I began watching To Aru Majutsu no Index. Why is it so painful to watch?

The protagonist is shallow and his tsun is getting on my nerves, everyone is naive, the dialogues are cheesy. There's no subtlety in this anime and everything's pointed out as if the audience is retarded. It's trying too hard to be mature. Does the quality of the first 5 episodes carry on to the end? I wanna know if it's worth seeing the anime through.

On another note, I began watching To Aru Majutsu no Index. Why is it so painful to watch?

The protagonist is shallow and his tsun is getting on my nerves, everyone is naive, the dialogues are cheesy. There's no subtlety in this anime and everything's pointed out as if the audience is retarded. It's trying too hard to be mature. Does the quality of the first 5 episodes carry on to the end? I wanna know if it's worth seeing the anime through.

I thought so too when I began watching it, I don't know how did I manage to watch the 2 seasons.

Playing Grisaia, there was a point where Amane was being extremely sexually overt towards Yuuji in front of Makina.

4540.jpg

Makina decides to screw around a bit by yelling, "No don't! I'll bweak, I'll BWEEEAAAAAK!!!!"

HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Shot right in the desire drive man...

Not freaking fair!

Didn't want it to be mature when started to watch. I just wanted to relax and view something like this anime. And i got it eventually and happy) Though To Aru Kagaku no Railgun i like more, And not in the last instance thanks to main heroine.

This is madness!

Seath, why aren't you in my Skype.

Jun's trying to steal my friend!

tumblr_m047t0y0zQ1r1vlnro1_r1_500.gif

XQgRYDa.jpg

Well the reason I don't have skype yet mostly has to do with the fact that I was born with the worlds most abysmal naming sense. :(

The reason that I don't have a MAL or VNDB is also due to the fact that I am still racking my brains trying to come up with a proper handle.

I also can't voice chat because a problem with the PC that I am currently using is that for some reason the sound card will output sound, but when I try to input sound for recording or other purposes it just comes out as a garbled static. I suppose I could buy another one for cheap, but I see little purpose in doing so when I intend to save up for another PC later on.

I'm sure Miyako is last on your list.

Only by technicality, so I'm not really counting it. She would have been first if she were translated.

IT'S WHAT MY HEART SAYS THAT COUNTS.

Ssshhh...

It's okay. You dont have to lie to yourself...

She's last in all our lists.

HA! Speak for yourselves. <_<

EHboDw8.png?1?9331