Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

On both games, under the characters page, if you hit  "Spoil Me!"  For how much info to reveal about each char, it comes up with hatsune in both games being a "Subject of: 

Terminal Illness."  That lead my to believe she was going to die,

Last I heard it was 60 Miyako 50 Agave.  Then again, those numbers haven't changed in about a month, so either its hard for the translaters that actually post here to get a clear idea of the progress from the head (who is a bit hard to reach/reclusive, from my understanding) or they want to surprise us.  Ouraibaa would be the guy to ask, I think, but only a week ago he gave those same stats.

Actually Ouraibaa, if you post the translation progress to your best knowledge, I'll make it my Sig and keep it updated, so everyone who comes in will know where its at if they read any of my posts.  Digging through this thread is quite the project! I plan on haunting you lot until I get my Miyako route! 

BOO! *rattles chains* 

yeah, we're on the same boat i see.. okay, i'll keep an eye on him :ph34r: , and you :ph34r:

yeah, we're on the same boat i see.. okay, i'll keep an eye on him :ph34r: , and you :ph34r:

Hahaha, probably your best bet in this thread.  I won't be updating my sig until I hear from Ouraibaa personally about this, either in PM or just a general response chat.  I hate inaccuracy, so I'd like the numbers to be the best they can.

Crap. I knew a day would come where I'll be terribly busy to catch up with this thread.  -_-

I won't be posting that much as of today guys.

Actually Ouraibaa, if you post the translation progress to your best knowledge, I'll make it my Sig and keep it updated, so everyone who comes in will know where its at if they read any of my posts.  Digging through this thread is quite the project! I plan on haunting you lot until I get my Miyako route! 

BOO! *rattles chains* 

Brilliant idea! I should join in on that as well.

On both games, under the characters page, if you hit  "Spoil Me!"  For how much info to reveal about each char, it comes up with hatsune in both games being a "Subject of: 

Terminal Illness."  That lead my to believe she was going to die,

Ah okay, I see it now. Yah, that's just referring to a plot point in the game. And tbh, I don't think it's right to call it a disease since (major plot point spoilers):

they are referring to the fact that the Miku he finds in the street is just a trial version which means that her memories will be wiped when the trial runs out thus "killing" the miku that spent the two weeks and fell in love with the protagonist

Major ending spoilers:

however she wakes up after the upgrade to the full version with her memories intact so in the end, she does not die

I advise that you don't open the spoilers (since I basically just explain the whole plot) and just play the game. You can trust me as a fellow Moege lover: you will enjoy the story and the way it ends. There is no horrible ending :)

well, i just downloaded majikoi just another day and i'm currently on chris route (first playthrough)..

i'm going to haunt this thread till i got my miyako hahahaHAHA

Welcome to the family then.  ;)

Expect waking up to about 100 notifs every day from this day onward.

I like my stories to generally have happy endings as well, but in all honesty, some of the biggest realizations I've made have come from depressing endings. A few of those were from VN's, a few from books, movies, etc. It's all about how it's written and the message it's trying to convey.

Every story eventually ends the same way, after all. Whether its written out for you or not.

Not all books have compelling enough messages though. I remember that the one thing that I took from Great Expectations was simply to not have them. I swear that, that book made me wish for a time machine for the sole purpose of going back in time to punch Charles Dickens. Apparently I wasn't the only one though there was such an outcry that he was actually forced to go out and write an alternate ending.

Yet, Frankenstein which you couldn't say had a "happy" ending, and that also had a message to send didn't really upset me at all.

In the end I guess it is just how it is handled that makes a difference.

Crap. I knew a day would come where I'll be terribly busy to catch up with this thread.  -_-

I won't be posting that much as of today guys.

Brilliant idea! I should join in on that as well.

Ahhh, thats too bad Dim.  We didn't talk much, if at all, but I knew you from reading that massive freaking backlog of pages lol.

And I know, right?!  I'm very surprised no-one's done this yet. Ya'll dissappoint me!

But now it's like 8 AM here, and I've been up for 24 hours.  I need to get something resembling sleep.  I have FINALS soon.   Ugh...

Ahhh, thats too bad Dim.  We didn't talk much, if at all, but I knew you from reading that massive freaking backlog of pages lol.

And I know, right?!  I'm very surprised no-one's done this yet. Ya'll dissappoint me!

But now it's like 8 AM here, and I've been up for 24 hours.  I need to get something resembling sleep.  I have FINALS soon.   Ugh...

A wise man said, dont give a fuk will improve your life such as your happiness and shamelessness. So start dont give a fuk.

8GxKt.gif

100? More like 300 

You can save the trouble by being online a bit more often  :P

Don't listen to Monmon.

Anyway, the TL updates once every few months so I can't imagine it to be that tedious. Get some sleep and good luck with your exams.  ;)

100? More like 300

well yeah, realized i've only signed up and there's 10 post already..

heck, you're on the opposite side of the earth (from my place)

let alone southeast asia, i'm in the same nation as you are..

but srsly, what kind of function is panic mode hahaha..

What the hell is a panic mode?  <_<

You mean us or Wairu?

Wairu. You too for that matter.

Hold on, who's translating what again? Enlighten me.

Edited by DimDito

I have work z_z which requires me to be up early (5 PM GMT work starts at 6 PM GMT) so I can't stay up all to late, but besides that I try to be online as often as I can ^^ 

Oh yeah, work. Must be those things adults do.

Nah, don't push yourself. In every moment there are always people of this thread simultaneously working, sleeping, and posting.

What the hell is a panic mode?  <_<

Wairu. You too for that matter.

Hold on, who's translating what again? Enlighten me.

F1 in majikoi and tadaa~ (looked at the config, shortcut keys)

the game becomes a simple pure white notepad..

i see i see.. now i understand it..