Greetings

Pohdin

Hi everyone!

Been lurking some time so it’s a good time to make an account here. I’m just some random guy from Finland.

I first heard of VNs over 10 years ago from local anime magazine. That article piqued my interest but it never lead to anything since they weren’t as easily obtainable as they are now days. Unless you count random flash dating sims, The first actual VNs that I read were the Ace Attorney ones around 9 years ago. Though back then I didn’t even think of them being visual novels and didn’t start to look about genre until it started to show more frequently at Steam some 3 years ago.

These days I’m reading with an ON/OFF mentality. I might gobble down a very long one in mere days or it might take me months to finish even a short one. It’s all about the moods.

Anyways, let’s have a good one.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and sorry for the belated greeting. As for back at 2008 I agree back then the VNs was quite scarce compared to nowadays, more so because we only have three localization companies with less than ten VNs release average for a year. Nice Yurirei avatar that you got there, and speaking about that did you look forward to play Full Chorus version? Fore the last word, I hope that you'll enjoy yourself here.

9 hours ago, littleshogun said:

did you look forward to play Full Chorus version?

Well kind of. Will definitely upgrade to it if I even start to reread it but its not that certain that I'd ever do that. Though haven't yet get any of those drama CDs so I might reread it sometime in the future if I decide to get into those.