What is your most hated anime character?

Igniz

I wouldn't count killing off all his friends near the end as "badass". He is the main reason i hate Mirai Nikki, and was an insufferable douche bag from start to finish. Yuno isn't any better either, but i suppose she had her reasons for being a freaking psycho.

Yeah she has her reasons. Remember she was locked in that cage as an beast by her parents? That will drive anyone crazy especially a woman.

I'd have to say my least favorite character is from Genshiken Nidaime. I can't stand how Merei Yajima can be a fujoshi and yet be unaccepting of cross-dressers when she looks like a man herself.

As for Makoto, he was an asshat in the anime but the VN obviously puts the player in control of most of his choices so he can be an ok guy sometimes.

Feels weird quoting a post from half a year ago, buuuut...

"sometimes" deserves all caps, italics, boldprint, underline and about a dozen :rolleyes: smilies.  There are a couple scenes in the VN that make my skin crawl because you are given no choice but to be a massive creep.

In one scene you see your ex-gf getting raped by your classmate, and your options are to walk away, watch, or get off on it while fingering another classmate(while your current gf is waiting for you to show up for lunch).  I was so pissed that I got a good ending after that scene.

At the risk of starting a fan war, I have to say the character I hate most is Kyousuke Kousaka. I DID like him, but then 'the ending' happened, and 'the ending' is not the problem I have, it's just the execution which pisses me off. *Begins praying he has not started something bad*

I also say Kirino from oreimo. she's way too perfect: she's an athlete AND a model AND gets-top grades AND has time to write a novel AND a closet otaku. Never mind that even doing 2 of those things is near impossible, compare and contrast: Kanon from G-senjou no maou who is much more believable and actually a good character.

Guest hairybumslapper

I also say Kirino from oreimo. she's way too perfect: she's an athlete AND a model AND gets-top grades AND has time to write a novel AND a closet otaku. Never mind that even doing 2 of those things is near impossible, compare and contrast: Kanon from G-senjou no maou who is much more believable and actually a good character.

Being a b!#ch 90% of the time is perfect? Well, maybe if you're a masochist.

Wow...Only one guy stands above the rest for me...He was the only character that made me cringe and swear at a character, He really made me want to be their and smack the Sh** out of him...

Sugou from SOA...Can not stand the guy...no other character that i have seen was that infuriating.

Wow...Only one guy stands above the rest for me...He was the only character that made me cringe and swear at a character, He really made me want to be their and smack the Sh** out of him...

Sugou from SOA...Can not stand the guy...no other character that i have seen was that infuriating.

+1 Worst bad guy ever.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I can say it...  Itou Makoto is a straight up dick.  I haven't even gotten any of the bad endings yet(I've been playing without a guide), and I think I've only played one route so far where he seemed to be a halfway decent human being.  I can't decide which I found worse: 

the scene where he watches his friend rape his ex-girlfriend(and has the option of walking away, watching, or fingering a classmate while watching and standing up his girlfriend for their planned lunch)

or

the route where he manipulates both girls' fear of losing him to the other to get a threesome going on

At this point, I'm considering looking at a guide just so I can finally see the asshole get what he deserves for once.

i guess i can share no love for tsunderes

Agree!

Also my Hated Char:

- The main Protagonist from Accel World. . . (you know why. . .)

- Kirino from my sister can't be!!!! (i forgot the title, tehe!)

- Main Protagonist from Mirai Nikki (ZOMG , u are a guy!, Yuki!!)

I wouldn't count killing off all his friends near the end as "badass". He is the main reason i hate Mirai Nikki, and was an insufferable douche bag from start to finish. Yuno isn't any better either, but i suppose she had her reasons for being a freaking psycho.

I agree, He was a douche bag, good for nothing wimp. But:

i didn't mention anything about him being a badass from killing his friends. i hated that part the most. What i meant was the "Ending/Last 2 episodes" where he faces off with yuno. He changes the third world's diary holder's fates.

Actually, i'm having second thoughts about this anime...

Come on guys,Yukki wasn't THAT bad.....I mean,you would understand him if you were in his situation:

His imaginary friends are real and they put him on a survival game similar to battle-royale and has a yandere that watches him even when he sleeps.

Atleast at the end:

He faced Yuno,who had GOD POWERS,something which someone with common sense would never do.

• 2 weeks later...

I try to avoid shows with unlikeable male protagonists but I got suckered into watching "Nagi no Asukar". Dear god is Hikari Sakishima unlikable. Goes around ranting and raving like a madman without trying to understand anything but for some reason everyone seems to like the guy.

Even the way his handle PLI is pretty awful. Some chick waits for him five years and he doesn't even consider her feelings. Douche.

Come on guys,Yukki wasn't THAT bad.....I mean,you would understand him if you were in his situation:

His imaginary friends are real and they put him on a survival game similar to battle-royale and has a yandere that watches him even when he sleeps.

Atleast at the end:

He faced Yuno,who had GOD POWERS,something which someone with common sense would never do.

No no no no. I love Mirai Nikki but Yukki is one of the crappiest protagonists on the face of earth.

And the "If you were in the situation" excuse doesn't work. Keep in mind he was told by a god of time that there are people out there that want to kill him and if he wants to survive he has to kill them. That's simple logic. He starts crying. Okay I get that but then when Yuno who offers to protect his ass and is going to kill one of the people that almost murdered him he starts crying more saying he doesn't want them to die. That is just stupid! Being scared is something but he is just plain retarded and a total wimp. I hated his guts.

If i was in that situation yes i would be scared at first, no doubt about that. But i sure as hell wouldn't stop Yuno from killing those people so I don't die myself. 

But surprisingly enough one of the characters I hate the most is Eren from Shingeki no Kyojin.

I might get a lot of sh*t for this but I hated Eren the most out of everyone in the series and here's why:

Eren's character is forgetable and overall never progresses through out the whole series.

He starts as a naive kid, grows up as a naive kid, and then continues as a naive kid. His character, in comparison to everyone else, never ever progresses. Even Jean got more likeable. Even Armin turned into something. But Eren just.. no 

Eren's only excuse for currently existing is because of his Titan power and huge plot protection since he's the protagonist. And that is what i hate about him.