Hello everyone!

Kairix360

Hello! I just made an account, so I figured I should try to introduce myself! I'm normally quite bad with introductions, so I'm sorry if this is bad. XD

I am Kimi, but I tend to go by Kairi on forums like this. I recently finished university and got a degree in French. I am hoping to become a translator or an editor in the future. I have quite a few hobbies, but gaming is definitely the biggest! I have many different consoles and one gigantic backlog. I mostly play on either the Xbox 360 or the PS Vita, but I like playing on other devices too like the DS, PSP, and PS2. My favourite genres are action, adventure, fighting, hack and slash, platformers, and RPGs. I also really like reading books and comics too. 

I have been interested in visual novels for quite a while, but I haven't played many since I used to be extremely busy with time-consuming things like my thesis translation project for my degree. Now that I am done with school and have much more free time, I would like to start reading more of them!

I am glad to be here and hope to become involved with the community! :D

Welcome to Fuwanovel. From your username, looks like you're Kingdom Hearts fan (I might be wrong here), because the moment I saw your username I immediately remember about the character named Kairi from Kingdom Heart. For game here, unfortunately I couldn't help you much here with game recommendation, but if you need VN Recommendation you might ask us here. Enjoy yourself here.

Thank you for all of the warm welcomes, everyone! ^_^ I am sure that I will enjoy it here! The community seems really nice and friendly! 

7 hours ago, Forgetful Frank said:

Welcome to Fuwa~! :miyako:

Congratulations on finishing University! Enjoy the extra free time you have, You'll definitely find plenty of VN recommendations in this community. ^_^

Thank you! I will definitely be enjoying the free time that I finally have! I'm hoping to spend a good chunk of my new free time playing VNs, and I think this community will help a lot with that! :) 

4 hours ago, Ceris said:

Hey there, Kairi, welcome to Fuwanovel! Can't remember if I congratulated you before, but if I did, oh well, Congrats on getting your degree! Hope you enjoy your time here, there's plenty of great people! Exclamation points!! francis.giffrancis.gif yes I went to XBA and got him

CERIS!!!!!! :o I had no idea you were on here too! What a nice surprise! =D I don't remember if you congratulated or not (it's been a crazy past few months on my end with graduating, the engagement, and moving), but thank you! Also, hooray for Francis!!!francis.giffrancis.giffrancis.gif

35 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel. From your username, looks like you're Kingdom Hearts fan (I might be wrong here), because the moment I saw your username I immediately remember about the character named Kairi from Kingdom Heart. For game here, unfortunately I couldn't help you much here with game recommendation, but if you need VN Recommendation you might ask us here. Enjoy yourself here.

Yep! I am a Kingdom Hearts fan, and Kairi is where my username comes from. I really like the series and am pretty excited for Kingdom Hearts 3; it's finally happening! That's okay, I have a massive game collection, so I probably won't be looking for recommendations for more of those for quite a while since I need to get that backlog under some sort of control. :P I could definitely use some VN Recommendations though! 

On July 13, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Kurisu-Chan said:

Magad, grading french in university, you clearely want no job, right? :holo:

But meh, Bienvenue parmis nous then, maybe we'll find a use to you over here.... :makina: 

Yup :P Merci beaucoup, and I'm sure you can find some use for me over here somehow. XD

14 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

A Canadian, eh?

Have a moe:

Hide contents

JUG3Mdv.jpg

Thank you! I'm not a Canadian yet, but I am working on it! I'm currently living here with my fiancé, but I will be applying for permanent residence soon and going through the process to become a citizen. I will be one eventually; it's just a long process. :P