Hello again! (returning user)

niku

Hey,

I was using this forum a few years ago, mostly lurking.

So I've been missing talking about geeky things with geeky people. Uhm... I guess I should introduce myself.

I'm 25 a year old male living in northern Sweden. Spending my days as a shut-in weeb and all the while trying to maintain the illusion that I'm still a kid despite my age (fairly successfully). I like electronics, gaming, anime/manga as well as wuxia, samurai flicks, super heroes and things of that nature. I have no academic degree what-so-ever but I'm interested in and often read about linguistics, east-Asian history and Chinese philosophy.

That's all. I hope you'll have me (back)!

Just now, Amuzie said:

Northern Sweden huh? How far north? Just curious because I also live in the northern parts of Sweden.

Oh, well, technically it's barely even the northern part, I'm in Hälsingland, but it is considered Norrland. I'm guessing its about 300-400Km north of Stockholm.

4 minutes ago, niku said:

Oh, well, technically it's barely even the northern part, I'm in Hälsingland, but it is considered Norrland. I'm guessing its about 300-400Km north of Stockholm.

It's still in Norrland so it's in the north. I live in Norrbotten. Roughly 850km north from Stockholm. (Road distance.)  

Just now, Eclipsed said:

You're a 2013er

Aye. A year of equal devastation and opportunity. As the world was recovering from the apocalypse the year before, those with the prowess to lurk without mercy got to read lots of posts while the weak were busy getting drunk and making Harlem Shake videos.

12 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

Welcome back niku (for meat? xD) glad to have you back ^_^ 

Thank you very much :)

Yes, niku is for meat. I don't really remember my reasoning on that name but now I find it amusing :)