Sad Girl -> Happy Girl

ShinRaikdou

Looking for romance vn with character that always or most of the time is being openly sad(optimal antisocial and aggressive), and after confession(or fall in love) - will change into reverse mood, and always staying happy. And  inner sadness-happy mask is no good(like characters in Koichoco).

I know it's similar to Kuudere, but they are mostly always gloomy and quiet, even after close relationship .

Best example what i remember - Fujinami Tomoko

And maybe Miyako from Majikoi because of her childhood (who evolve from kuudere into active deredere).

Doesn't matter if it's include illness or disability, but that's more interesting without it(and bullying).

And if this will be childhood friend  - many thanks from me.

Without yuri,rape,death,drama end.

ENG or JAP

Sorry if this is hard to understand...

I don't know if it will fit, but it's pretty common setup. You get a boy that starts off as a moody, selfish and not-giving-a-shit jerk, then he falls in love with your chosen heroine and it's later described as "gentle" and "caring". Examples of this in run-of-the-mill eroge such as "Period" (a protagonist with some mood swings over the story) or "Yuki Zakura" (but that's generally bad). Also kinda implies that the heroines are won from minute 1, since what girl would be interested in an unlikable person such as that?

Edit: sorry, you meant heroine, I'm talking about MC.

Also check up the Yuka route from Crescendo, but that contains quite some drama. It's a story of redemption though.

9 minutes ago, Silvz said:

Koichoco's Chisato

I mentioned about Koichoco. And Chisato is no good because she pretending being happy(at least MC knows about her sad part...)

What i need is character without fake smiles and self-deception. Without Happy outside, Sad inside - like i said in first post.

20 minutes ago, Okarin said:

Also check up the Yuka route from Crescendo, but that contains quite some drama. It's a story of redemption though.

Maybe Kyouko? Because Yukadoesn't seems like sad girl.

7 minutes ago, ShinRaikdou said:

Seems like it. I will try it. Thanks.

I'm not absolutely sure it fits. The character itself does, however, the way her route is set up she remains an antisocial for a considerable amount of time into the route, only truly changing near the end.
...Sort of. The route has a lot of stuff happen and it's been ages since I've read it.

2 hours ago, Tiagofvarela said:

I'm not absolutely sure it fits. The character itself does, however, the way her route is set up she remains an antisocial for a considerable amount of time into the route, only truly changing near the end.
...Sort of. The route has a lot of stuff happen and it's been ages since I've read it.

It's also been a time since I last played it, but I think she changes completely towards the MC and would fit what the OP is looking for. Also, I think she becomes more friendly towards Chinami.

Also... if you just want cool or tsundere girls that go completely deredere the second they become lovers...

Anything by Yuzusoft (not kidding)

Minamijuujisei Renka

Koiiro Soramoyou (also, this and the above are the only really good Studio Ryokucha games, in my experience)

Naka no Hito nado Inai (based in the same setting as Osadai, has a tsundere heroine whose dere is unbelievably... hot)

Onigokko

Real Imouto ga Iru Ooizumi no Baai (the imouto)

I could name a lot of others... because the cool or tsundere heroine whose dere is extreme is a classic archetype in VNs that only recently started to go out of fashion (for some reason, they seem to have returned to the tsundere that is always tsundere, blech).

3 hours ago, Clephas said:

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no (this fits perfectly, since a lot of the VN is the protagonist bringing happiness to lonely/psychologically-abused/vulnerable girls)

I wasn't interested, then I saw that half of it (the main branch) was written by Takehaya. I MUST play it!