Nice to meet you!

Avernesh

Well... I don't know what to say... I'm kinda new on the Visual Novel "world". I learned of this with "Katawa Shoujo" and I'm now reading "Grisaria no Kajitsu" (What is damn long) and well... I liked the genre. Hmm... I'm from latinoamerica (What is why my english is so bad), Argentina, and my main hobby is playing videogames. I come here to seek knowledge of the VN world. And... This is it, I don't know what to say anymore... Well, nice to meet everyone!

Shit... Sorry for my really bad english. :komari:

Thx for the welcome! And for the head tap too. ^_^ Yeah, I know that "Katawa Shojo" is quite popular so... I give it a try and loved it in the end. 

Are you too form Argentina, Deep Blue? :o And... Yes... I'm having problems right now to finish it... I was seeing Muv Luv as an option to play after I finish Grisaia but... The sequels are only for one route, right? That kinda pissed me off. :unsure: And... What BETA are you talking about? I'm curious now.

Hello Avernesh and welcome. I am the Virgin Smasher and lover of Kyonyuus.

For VNs, I'd recommend G Senjou No Maou and the Kara No Shoujo series (start with Cartagra if you play it). If mystery isn't your kind of thing, I'd recommend playing Majikoi and Symphonic Rain's last 3 routes.

I hope to see you around.

Welcome to Fuwa!, hope you enjoy your time here.

Katawa Shoujo is great and while yeah Grisaia is quite long, it's also one awesome Visual Novel..plus with the sequels coming out soon ish, it just keeps on getting better and better:holo: 

I still have to finish Muv-Luv myself even though i already started it...stuff keeps pilling up :kosame:

Save me @mitchhamilton ! the backlog....THE BACKLOG!

35 minutes ago, Avernesh said:

Thx for the welcome! And for the head tap too. ^_^ Yeah, I know that "Katawa Shojo" is quite popular so... I give it a try and loved it in the end. 

Are you too form Argentina, Deep Blue? :o And... Yes... I'm having problems right now to finish it... I was seeing Muv Luv as an option to play after I finish Grisaia but... The sequels are only for one route, right? That kinda pissed me off. :unsure: And... What BETA are you talking about? I'm curious now.

yep I'm from Argentina, C.A.B.A xD

Well the routes are actually pretty good (I really enjoyed sachi, michiru and to some extend amane) but the problem is the common route which imo is way too long and it drags on.

Muv luv is a bit boring but then muv luv alternative kicks in and oh boy..."join the BETA" is a joke about muv luv that you will only get it after playing the novel :P btw Katawa shoujo and Lilly <3

Si necesitas ayuda o tenes alguna pregunta respecto a algo mándame un pm o pregúntame ^_^

21 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Katawa Shoujo is great and while yeah Grisaia is quite long, it's also one awesome Visual Novel..plus with the sequels coming out soon ish, it just keeps on getting better and better:holo: 

I still have to finish Muv-Luv myself even though i already started it...stuff keeps pilling up :kosame:

*Pats back* i know, dark. i know.

Welcome to the forums, Avernesh! glad to have ya hear. :)

34 minutes ago, atorq said:

Welcome fuwa. I'm atorq and yours is my favorite avatar on the citadel.

Also, you seem to be playing things in the same order I did. That's interesting.

Thx! Finally someone who understands the bussiness! :D And that is really corious too.

28 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Hello Avernesh and welcome. I am the Virgin Smasher and lover of Kyonyuus.

For VNs, I'd recommend G Senjou No Maou and the Kara No Shoujo series (start with Cartagra if you play it). If mystery isn't your kind of thing, I'd recommend playing Majikoi and Symphonic Rain's last 3 routes.

I hope to see you around.

Thx! Well... I don't mind the genre too much at all... I prefer to have a lot of decisions. And definitely any VN that I play has to have happy endings. :P I'm adding you recommendations to my list then, thx!

32 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Thx! I agree with that. But... I'm not going to play the sequels... I think they don't consider the route of you choose so... I don't like that, to be honest. :yumiko: Hm... I suppose that is kinda long, isn't it? I'm not sure that I'll like this VN though. :unsure:

17 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

yep I'm from Argentina, C.A.B.A xD

Well the routes are actually pretty good (I really enjoyed sachi, michiru and to some extend amane) but the problem is the common route which imo is way too long and it drags on.

Muv luv is a bit boring but then muv luv alternative kicks in and oh boy..."join the BETA" is a joke about muv luv that you will only get it after playing the novel :P btw Katawa shoujo and Lilly <3

Si necesitas ayuda o tenes alguna pregunta respecto a algo mándame un pm o pregúntame ^_^

Ohhh, that is great! Well, this is the only route that I have been playing so far... But It's difficult for the same thing you're mentioning, too long to get there. It's great though. :P Hmm... The problem that I have with Muv Luv is that I was searching information and I found that Alternative is totally linear... I'm wrong? Oh, I see! And yeah! Lilly is love, Lilly is life. :illya: ¡Y gracias! Intentaré no abusar de ese privilegio. :P

24 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

*Pats back* i know, dark. i know.

Welcome to the forums, Avernesh! glad to have ya hear. :)

Lol, thx you too!

Sorry for the long post, I couldn't think another way of responding to you all! ^_^

Just now, Avernesh said:

Thx! I agree with that. But... I'm not going to play the sequels... I think they don't consider the route of you choose so... I don't like that, to be honest. :yumiko: Hm... I suppose that is kinda long, isn't it? I'm not sure that I'll like this VN though. :unsure:

Well if you do all the routes Grisaia can get to 50+ hours, also a lot of vn's don't do that..consider what you chose in the previous iterations..some do but it's kinda rare, you can always just do the routes for the characters you personally like there fore get the full experience and story for them :mare:

But it's okay, we all have different and varied tastes, i'm sure you'll find something that fits you more..if you need recommendations then feel free to ask :sachi:

4 minutes ago, Avernesh said:

Thx! Finally someone who understands the bussiness! :D And that is really corious too.

Thx! Well... I don't mind the genre too much at all... I prefer to have a lot of decisions. And definitely any VN that I play has to have happy endings. :P I'm adding you recommendations to my list then, thx!

Ohhh, that is great! Well, this is the only route that I have been playing so far... But It's difficult for the same thing you're mentioning, too long to get there. It's great though. :P Hmm... The problem that I have with Muv Luv is that I was searching information and I found that Alternative is totally linear... I'm wrong? Oh, I see! And yeah! Lilly is love, Lilly is life. :illya: ¡Y gracias! Intentaré no abusar de ese privilegio. :P

Lol, thx you too!

Sorry for the long post, I couldn't think another way of responding to you all! ^_^

yeah muv luv unlmited is linear with a bunch of "different" endings but they are like the endings of mass effect 3 xD so they are all fairly similar, alternative is a kinect vns but it's fucking amazing

17 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Well if you do all the routes Grisaia can get to 50+ hours, also a lot of vn's don't do that..consider what you chose in the previous iterations..some do but it's kinda rare, you can always just do the routes for the characters you personally like there fore get the full experience and story for them :mare:

But it's okay, we all have different and varied tastes, i'm sure you'll find something that fits you more..if you need recommendations then feel free to ask :sachi:

Hm... I see, personally I prefer to go along one route at the time, I can't do one route after another... I mean... Do one route and let pass several months to do another. I don't lose anything by giving it a try though. :sachi: Thx, the fact is that one of the reasons to come here was to get some recommendations. Can I give you some hints of what I want?

1 hour ago, Deep Blue said:

yeah muv luv unlmited is linear with a bunch of "different" endings but they are like the endings of mass effect 3 xD so they are all fairly similar, alternative is a kinect vns but it's fucking amazing

Hmm... you buy me with that comparison. :rolleyes: Well, as I said before I don't lose anything for givint it a try. :P

Yes tell me your preferences and I will try to suggest something that might suit your tastes, muv luv is an epic vns, the best of the best out there :P (at least translated to english) it is really long and you need to play a boring part before getting to the actual good parts (the boring parts are really really long) those are the cons of the novel xD

46 minutes ago, Avernesh said:

Hm... I see, personally I prefer to go along one route at the time, I can't do one route after another... I mean... Do one route and let pass several months to do another. I don't lose anything by giving it a try though. :sachi: Thx, the fact is that one of the reasons to come here was to get some recommendations. Can I give you some hints of what I want?

Sure go ahead, tell me what you're looking for and i'll do my very best to recommend fitting stuff

46 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

Yes tell me your preferences and I will try to suggest something that might suit your tastes, muv luv is an epic vns, the best of the best out there :P (at least translated to english) it is really long and you need to play a boring part before getting to the actual good parts (the boring parts are really really long) those are the cons of the novel xD

Hm... That is kinda the same of Grisaia, then.

30 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Sure go ahead, tell me what you're looking for and i'll do my very best to recommend fitting stuff

Well... Since you two have offered to this that nicely... First of all, thx. Let's see, then... It has to have happy ending, I prefer no "true" endings (Not that I hate them, though). The more romance the better, the more choices you have better, too. I don't like the game being too short... And if It can be sci fi o near future, far better. And... That is all, I think. I hope not to be too exigent. :P Ah, I have another hint. This game has catch my attention but... Sadly It haven't been translated. Cocoro@Function!

I hope not to be a nuisance, then, thx you two. :P

Thx for the welcome,@hitoribocchi!

5 minutes ago, Avernesh said:

Hm... That is kinda the same of Grisaia, then.

Well... Since you two have offered to this that nicely... First of all, thx. Let's see, then... It has to have happy ending, I prefer no "true" endings (Not that I hate them, though). The more romance the better, the more choices you have better, too. I don't like the game being too short... And if It can be sci fi o near future, far better. And... That is all, I think. I hope not to be too exigent. :P Ah, I have another hint. This game has catch my attention but... Sadly It haven't been translated. Cocoro@Function!

I hope not to be a nuisance, then, thx you two. :P

Thx for the welcome,@hitoribocchi!

Just to be clear the "true ending" is going to be in almost every vn, because there is always a "cannon girl" which will be consider a true route with a true ending, it doesnt mean that you need to discard the other routes/endings.

I think maji de watashi  fits on what you are asking.

This one lack on the "lots of choices" part and no "true ending" :P  dengeki stryker  but the romance is good and has sci-fi on it also action too, both of them with happy endings.

2 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

Just to be clear the "true ending" is going to be in almost every vn, because there is always a "cannon girl" which will be consider a true route with a true ending, it doesnt mean that you need to discard the other routes/endings.

I think maji de watashi  fits on what you are asking.

This one lack on the "lots of choices" part and no "true ending" :P  dengeki stryker  but the romance is good and has sci-fi on it also action too, both of them with happy endings.

Hmm... I suppose that you are right but... It's a pain when you have to unlock the routes. I hate those with that. <_< Anyway, thx for the recommendations, the two seems highly interesting, I'll hive them a shot! Thx again!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

If you enjoyed One (and even if you didn't, it's not the best thing ever in my opinion) you might want to try other VNs from the same company (or rather the company that spawned from it, Key), such as Clannad or Little Busters. :D

Have a moe:

sfrv.png

Thx, @Dergonu! Nice to meet you too! Yeah, I think it's great too but sometimes gets infuriatingly long... But it's great anyway. :P

Thx, @Flutterz! I'm going to enjoy it without a doubt! I enjoyed it but... This one has no "true" end, I think, and because of this I liked it. In the case of the another VNs of Key... If I know right, they are... Strange, more "mystical", specially Little Busters! So... I don't now if I'll enjoy them. And... For the record I can't event stand the Clannad anime with that little loli and her damn stars. So annoying... Anyway, I don't now, maybe I could give it a shot.

Hm... A lovable moe indeed, sir. :illya:

Thx, @LoganW!