Kaguya's Fuwa Fanfics - Discussion

Kaguya

To a certain extent, likes are worth more than posts. Kinda. Even if they weren't, you'd be better off than most. 

Are you gonna implement a hard formula so we can get a solid feel on overall power levels, Kaguya-hime :sachi:

Something like

• Posts have a 1 power value, ie. 1,000 posts = 1,000 power
  • Likes have a 2 power value, ie. 1,000 likes = 2,000 power

So I (4,288 + (1000*2) = 6,288) would be stronger than Kosaki (4,644 + (690*2) = 6,024), but we both individually get rekt by Flutterz (4,123 + (1,728*2) = 7,579)

To a certain extent, likes are worth more than posts. Kinda. Even if they weren't, you'd be better off than most. 

Are you gonna implement a hard formula so we can get a solid feel on overall power levels, Kaguya-hime :sachi:

Something like

So I (4,288 + (1000*2) = 6,288) would be stronger than Kosaki (4,644 + (690*2) = 6,024), but we both individually get rekt by Flutterz (4,123 + (1,728*2) = 7,579)

So spamming isn't the way to victory!? :pyaa: 

Nobody moves! Eclipse have 1000 likes :o

Something like

Formula looks nice!.....although i would'v been ded anyway :pyaa:

Something like

First rule on numerical powerlevels: They fuck your story and adhering to them means shit.

Stories are greatest when there is some sort of upset.  Having known power levels like that just makes things boring.  If there would have been any intention to play that way, I would say that 4k could compete with 5.5k on fairly well grounds.  There is a reason all RPG authors don't ever emphasize level other than when something is either going to be a curb stomp (NB vs anyone), or when there is going to be an upset (Zaka vs Kaguya).

>Eclipse-chan

>-chan

>Eclipsed - d = Eclipse

I see what you did there.

This is really interesting. If moderator status or stuff like that affect your status in the story, then I wonder what status I hold in the game. Inb4 I'm a poor plebeian who'll probably be acting as if he's a n00b.

If this is applied, however...

First rule on numerical powerlevels: They fuck your story and adhering to them means shit.

Stories are greatest when there is some sort of upset.  Having known power levels like that just makes things boring.  If there would have been any intention to play that way, I would say that 4k could compete with 5.5k on fairly well grounds.  There is a reason all RPG authors don't ever emphasize level other than when something is either going to be a curb stomp (NB vs anyone), or when there is going to be an upset (Zaka vs Kaguya).

Then I can't wait for a possible battle with Eclipse-chan. It also makes beating Nosebleed a not-so-impossible feat anymore, though it still looks pretty hard.

...Okay I was joking. It's still impossible.

I wonder who has the largest empire among the moderators. I'm also excited to see under whose territory I'm in. World building sure is fun.

Then I can't wait for a possible battle with Eclipse-chan. It also makes beating Nosebleed a not-so-impossible feat anymore, though it still looks pretty hard.

...Okay I was joking. It's still impossible.

I wonder who has the largest empire among the moderators. I'm also excited to see under whose territory I'm in. World building sure is fun.

It might as well come down to a Nosebleed vs the world kind of ending, of course Nosebleed would still win- well we my win with a thick enough plot armor, or Tay cheating.

It might as well come down to a Nosebleed vs the world kind of ending, of course Nosebleed would still win- well we my win with a thick enough plot armor, or Tay cheating.

It's also fun to imagine that this Sengoku Era might have happened because of the death of the last major power, that is, Tay. Now they're all struggling to get the title of 'admin', which have a chuuni equivalent like 'royal master high dark overlord Fuwa state president sultan rajah emperor king' or something.

I can't think of a reason why Nosebleed would fight the world though. I can imagine a moderator faction making its move to take over Fuwa, but does Nosebleed even have one?

It's also fun to imagine that this Sengoku Era might have happened because of the death of the last major power, that is, Tay. Now they're all struggling to get the title of 'admin', which have a chuuni equivalent like 'royal master high dark overlord Fuwa state president sultan rajah emperor king' or something.

I can't think of a reason why Nosebleed would fight the world though. I can imagine a moderator faction making its move to take over Fuwa, but does Nosebleed even have one?

He would make the world succumb to idol anime, in contrast to Down who's in the mahou shoujo faction, or kaguya who's in the chu2 one; Or maybe he would go rance and make every woman- namely lolis- his own.

There's no warranty he hasn't gone mad from own his power, just like that crazy Nimbus did.

Edited by Yukiru

I can imagine a moderator faction making its move to take over Fuwa, but does Nosebleed even have one?

A wise decaying man once said, "Nosebleed's aight, maybe a bit overrated. 7/10".

In terms of moderator popularity (how well known they are), my assessment is

GMs:

• Nosebleed > Kaguya-hime > Down > Kendjin > Beato. It's a coin flip on who's the most liked, though. My undying loyalty still goes to Kaguya-hime if that means anything.

BMs:

• Flutterz > Eclipsed > Zeno > Helvetica > there's other BMs? jk Nohman > Stray died. Flutterz is the most liked, by me as well <3 

So basically, I would be a no0b with no power. Sounds like my real life. I thought this was going to be fun. X-D

Hey, powerless characters are interesting too. In fact, I'd prefer if I had some more of them to work with. 

so I'm just delaying it until god-knows-when, since I have a ton of characters to cover. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to explain everything through tidbits here and there during the character introductions and development - /yay for lousy writing!

This looks like it's heading in the direction most could-have-been-great-works have gone... Unlimited hiatus works :c

On the other hand, if ya can keep things at a good quality, we can wait a bit. And if you think there are too much characters, you can just make a list of the ones that are going to be in this story and leave out others for one to come or something. I do prefer honesty over ambiguity, and even from a reader's perspective, keeping track of a crap load of characters is hard. So do what you feel you must, and fear not our judgement O great Kaguya. We're a community of VN readers after all, our writing standards are pretty low

Hidden Content

I actually feel like there's not enough characters for a full-on warring states story. Need some more commanders. 

New chapter out- It's a compilation of the previous ones with some small edits and a new chapter in there too (part 3 is the new one). 

If you haven't read anything yet, feel free to start now. I'll be doing these posts weekly from now on.

And here's the post. If you've read the previous ones, please do check part 3 out- It's pretty important, after all~

So basically, I would be a no0b with no power. Sounds like my real life. I thought this was going to be fun. X-D

Become my underling and I'll be sure to keep you alive. Heck, I'll even give you a swamp to build a castle on. 

Throw in a rich, beautiful girl with huge.... tracts of land and it's deal! I'll bravely face the peril with you!

Become my underling and I'll be sure to keep you alive. Heck, I'll even give you a swamp to build a castle on. 

Throw in a rich, beautiful girl with huge.... tracts of land and it's deal! I'll bravely face the peril with you!

Didn't you say you wanted to be a nee-chan?  

I respect your wishes. You're too deep into Eclipsed's storyline to ally with Nimbus.  

I respect your wishes. You're too deep into Eclipsed's storyline to ally with Nimbus.  

Damn, now I've a swamp castle but no one to run it.

Sorry, went all Monty Python mode there at the words Swamp Castle. :)