What are your most favourite VN moments?

Nightmare799

Spoilers ahead everybody. Don't forget to use your spoiler tags if you want to share your favourite epic moments of VN.

Grisaia no kajitsu

Amane still struggling with grim determination after being shot by a shotgun several times.

Sharin no kuni

Climbing a cavern wall of that height while carrying someone on your back, injured, and without any safeguards takes balls for sure.

Majikoi

Any scene involving Yukie holding a sword.

Cant think of any more from the top of my head right now. So, What are yours?

Muvluv Alternative

When Takeru FINALLY snaps out of his PTSD and actually pulls himself together, then proceeding to go pretty much beastmode on the BETA from then on.

Fate/Stay Night

The fight between Archer and Emiya, and later, Emiya using his own version of Unlimited Blade Works

Gore Screaming Show

The start of the final, true route where you are riding into town on your bike.

Ever 17

The final ending.

Grisaia:

I pretty much liked Michiru's route (although it could have been better), i guess the best moment was when Michiru realized that the people around her really loved her while she was buried.

Katawa Shoujo:

I would say in Lily's route ending when Hisao was in the hospital and woke up to find her there in his room.

Swan Song:

This was not a happy moment but i admired the realistic ending in the normal end, specifically when Tsukasa was dying, i really admired his character (even though at first i didn't like him and thought he was arrogant), but in the end Tsukasa still remained with Yuka till his last breath. it was a very depressing ending but it was one of the most memorable moments for me. and btw the good ending in swan song was BS.

Edited by MikeY91

Oyako Rankan

When Ririko was raped, she decides to rape back her molesters later on and showing them some serious femdom love. Be careful what you wish for you damn rapists!

Sengoku Rance 

When Kenshin meets Rance for the first time, swings her sword at him, he falls down and she gets a closer look at his face particularly the teeth, and falls in love.

Majikoi A-2

Every moment of Monshiro's after story route.

Edited by CeruleanGamer

- Sharin no Kuni

Eri's murder.

- Ayakashibito

1/ Possessed Soushichi (Touko's Route)

2/ Tonya in Cuddle mode

- Eden*

Ryo and Sion are the last persons living on earth.

- Last Virtue's Reward

Luna's Ending : Very emotional speech while her body's falling appart.

- MajiKoi

1/ Kazuko missed her chance in the tournament.

2/ Big Tournament in Yukie's route (with the prime minister).

- Yume Miru Kusuri

Kouhei & Aeka Vs. Kyouka & Gaito.

Axe Ending.

- Crescendo

Miyu's last moments.

- Steins;Gate

1/Time loop with Suzuha.

2/ Suzuha's Letter (after her departure to year 1975).

- G-Senjou no Maou

1/ Eiichi's meetings with "God".

2/ Kyosuke cut off ties with everyone.

3/ Kyosuke is free. Haru is waiting for him.

- Grisaia no Kajitsu

1/ Michiru Alien Dance

2/ Yuuji Secret Fanclub/Council in Makina's route.

3/ Makina: Suou Amane's a ♥♥♥♥♥ in a heat ~♪
Makina: Rolling around in a man's bedsheets ~♪
Yuuji: Good for you!
Makina: Good for me ~♪
Yuuji: Good for you!
Makina: Good for me ~♪

Edited by Canicheslayer

Deardrops:

Riho's ending. I don't really have to describe the plane scene with words, the music speaks for itself. 

Grisaia no Kajitsu:

That's a tie between Michiru's ending and the secret council in Makina's.

Michiru's post-epilogue scene was really touching and a great last footnote, despite the route itself being "eh". Michiru's and Sachi's endings were the only ones I actually liked, all the other ones show too much and rob me of any kind of imagination. 

Then there's the secret council in Makina's route, where (most of) the female characters wear robes and discuss the Makina/Yuuji relationship. That scene was a masterpiece.

Monster Girl Quest! Part 3

Whenever we get to see the people and monsters we encountered working together to fight against the angels, I squeeked a little from excitement. These scenes made me feel like I accomplished something meaningful in Parts 1 and 2.

The anti-version of this was the Sci-Fi "RPG" Mass Effect 3, where the nonsensical ending happend and nothing you did in the past games had any purpose. Just pick your color, idiot.

Yosuga no Sora (this one is similar as to why I like a certain route in Kira*Kira so much; It's not "enjoyable" at all, but has a really strong, dramatic impact.)  

When Nao and the class rep walked in on Sora and Haruka, I actually stopped to breath. The situation was incredibly tense and the reader finally gets to see the full extend of how badly Sora has snapped. Really good stuff.

This one is a very small, niche moment and pure bias, but I will mention it anyway:

Princess Evangile:

Ritsuko putting her name on the stargazing map. She wasn't swept up by the flow like most of the other girls or even in that scene in the first place. She just walked by, saw the map and - without even knowing for sure the map was what she thought it was - couldn't help herself... 

As I said, it's a little part, but found it to be the most adorable thing.  cinnamonfaceemoticone4ub2.png

... And many more I just can't think of right now and under the gun. Maybe I'll edit it in, if something springs to mind. I probably won't though, because I hate not being lazy.

Demonbane

everypart of Al's route especially Master Therion fight and his demise

Majikoi S,A1234

Momoyo's route=the class battle and Yamato's confession

Margit's route=the h-scene...yeah thats the best part

Azumi's route=mostly everything, i just love how Yamato is really patient waiting for his love.

Seiso's route=Haou's revival and all the mock battle

Aiesu's route= everypart of it...especially the 2nd H-scene

Stacy's route=Yamato and Stacy fight

Homura's route=When Homura's spoke her accent

Grisaia No Kajitsu

1. When Yumiko finally stands up to her father.

2. Michiru coffin part of the route.

3. The final scene in Sachi's route.

G Senjou No Maou

1. When Maou is revealed to be Kyousuke's older brother.

2. The entire epilogue in Haru's route. 

Majikoi

1. The confession in Momoyo's route.

2. When Yukie finally parts ways with Matsukaze. 

Sharin No Kuni

1. When each of the girl's obligation's are fixed.

Kanon

1. Makoto's ending. So beautiful and so sad at the same time. 

Ayakashibito

- Soushichi's bicycle rides to an amnesic Suzu.

- Katou Kotarou being a badass, literally punching a car in half, taking on a battallion of soldiers with his fists, and eliminating the entire Dominion on his own, including Kuki. How much simpler each of the routes would be if he was actually involved in them.

- The scene in Tonya's route where Shuugen kills off most of the Russian soldiers on his own, putting the burden on his shoulders.

- The entirety of Touko's route, with a possessed Soushichi.

- The true route in general.

It'd be a shorter list if I pointed out things I didn't like about Ayakashibito, and they're all related to awful h-scenes that at times, literally come out of the blue and have absolutely no bearing on anything.

Hanachirasu

- First premature ending, where Akane goes to Yumi's rescue, getting outright destroyed by Igarasu.

- Yasaka pulling a gun on Akane.

- Shirobee in general.

- Igarasu decapitating Shou.

Not a fan of the non-joke endings, as I saw the major plot twist coming the moment Shou was introduced.

Saya no Uta

- Saya killing Oumi and eating her organs with Fuminori.

- Saya performing her procedure on Fuminori's neighbor, making him kill his family.

- Fuminori killing himself with an axe to the face, and Saya being blown to pieces by Ryouko.

- Kouji's nightmares and hallucinations after it's all over.

Kikokugai: The Cyber Slayer

- Taoluo's introduction. Throughout the scene, he ignores Zhang entirely, only making eye contact with Ma Jie. Vow of Sword starts playing as he kneels down and caresses her face, when suddenly, the power goes out. Zhang's high-tech defenses are offline. Taoluo's gynoid walks in with his sword, as Zhang panics. Zhang considers the only logical explanation, giving us exposition regarding Neijia kung fu, and Taoluo being the last surving practitioner to truly master it.

- Taoluo humiliating Zhu by trivializing her combat ability, consistently taunting her throughout the fight, giving himself a handicap by letting her 5 moves to kill him. With Zhu's pride completely destroyed, he cuts off her arm and finishes her off with a Lightning Palm with little effort, sending her corpse crashing into the wall.

- Taoluo asking Xie Yida if he can put together a prosthetic limb with the equipment in his lab, then cutting off his leg as he confirms.

- The warehouse scene with the Russian mafia, and Taoluo betraying and killing Ran.

- Taoluo chasing Ng across the sky lanes, jumping from vehicle to vehicle to reach him, and the ensuing battle with Petrushka, ending with the "Seamless Sword Scatters Soul in Six Domains," which is the only meme to come out of Kikokugai.

- A near death Taoluo being comforted by Ruili, telling him that she's there for him, ending with him going into yet another battle, already at his capacity, unable to keep his lungs from rupturing from the repeated use of anti-cyborg Neijia techniques.

- The entirety of the last act, where Haojun reveals that Ruili wanted to be gang raped and killed, as Taoluo neglected her romantically, if she couldn't have Heaven, she would have Hell. Haojun and Taoluo kill each other in a fierce battle, with Haojun blaming Taoluo for his neglect until the very end. A tearful Taoluo performs the final Lightning Palm of his life, finally seeing his vengeance complete.

- Taoluo being Soul Transfered into the vessel which contains Ruili's now complete Soul and spending an eternity with her, unaware of their blood relation.

Essentially the whole thing.

Muv Luv: Alternative

- Takeru keeping his skills and physique from the previous cycles, blazing through the field exam and being considered the most proficient soldier of the bunch.

- The coup d'etat.

- Takeru's cockiness ending with PTSD upon seeing a BETA in person.

- om nom nom

- The rest of the game, with the exception of the god awful fan disc promotion ending. Considering their budget ran out, it seems like even more of a waste to include something like that. Unless it was made from the start.

Kara no Shoujo:

- Human flesh in ceramic eggs.

- Characters being killed off unpredictably.

- Toko losing her limbs, being essentially screwed in nearly all of the endings regardless of what happens.

- Reiji's thorough investigations near the end of the story.

- Toko in the shell in the true ending.

Apparently, I can't summarize my thoughts properly without writing half a novel. I've read close to 40 VNs, but these are the ones that stick out enough to still appear clear in my memory after all this time.

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no

Any place where Tonoko says 「私はそうは思わない」twice in succession.

IDK what it is about it, but it really stood out to me.

Okujou no Yurirei-san

The scene where MC and her childhood friend sit on a bench peeling potatoes.

Evolimit

Walking into the light...

December Without Angels

Sakaki Shinobu ending with MC and Shinobu lying in the snow.

Tsukihime

Shiki telling Kohaku about the girl with the ribbon without realizing it's her

Biniku no Kaori ~Netori Netorare Yari Yarare~

The scene where the MC gives Saya? the... sculpture? model? not sure what to call the thing.

Sengoku Rance

When Rance fails to get Ran in her route

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (first chapter)

When Akane confesses that she's been dating Hiroyuki

Sekai de Ichiban NG na Koi

When Mitoko finds out that the MC climbed 1234 stairs on crutches to get her her good luck charm.

When Mitoko is tells Osamu how she can't even kiss him if he so much as stands up

Edited by storyteller

A

Ayakashibito

Hidden Content

Hanachirasu

Hidden Content

Saya no Uta

Hidden Content

Kikokugai: The Cyber Slayer

Hidden Content

Muv Luv: Alternative

Hidden Content

Kara no Shoujo:

Hidden Content

Apparently, I can't summarize my thoughts properly without writing half a novel. I've read close to 40 VNs, but these are the ones that stick out enough to still appear clear in my memory after all this time.

Aw yeah, ayakashibito. Interestingly this is one of few VNs that I actually found out about from the catalogue. It is pretty good, if a bit too much under the radar...

Posting only one moment from every game

Ever17

Sora's "Good" ending, nothing quite gave me the same feels

The "flip"

Virtue's Last Reward 

The moment I realized Tenmyouji was Junpei after solving the Q Room 

Steins; Gate 

The moment Mayuri dies a second time in CH6 (which started that chain of "Mayuri death ->  time reset -> Mayuri death" cycle)

Muv Luv Alternative

Takeru seeing Mayumi's death in the news after fleeing to his original world 

Umineko

USHIROMIYA KYRIE CANNOT SAVE BATTLER 

Remember11

Kokoro Suicide END 

Danganronpa

Sayaka breaking down after watching the motive video (the game should have been closer to that scene in terms of tone IMHO) , the anime conveyed this perfectly

Danganronpa 2

The moment you realize Komaeda didn't commit suicide