Most frustrating anime ever watched

oxczen

Mine is Zetsuen no Tempest. Idk what is it exactly, it's frustrating enough for me to dropped it after 5 episodes in. Maybe it's

Aika's interactions with Yoshino and Mahiro. I feel sorry for them both for falling for the same girl because of Aika's manipulative and devilish nature.

One of them 'bash people's favorite animu!' threads huh?

Not disapproving it or anything but you should add rules to prevent it from becoming a hate spreading thread. I guess it already is in nature.

Still, warnings would be better.....not like people would pay heed anyways.

One of them 'bash people's favorite animu!' threads huh?

Not disproving it or anything but you should add rules to prevent it from becoming a hate spreading thread. I guess it already is in nature.

Still, warnings would be better.....not like people would pay heed anyways.

Yeah I know you didn't intended that. But people are people. They'll take things seriously and misinterpret posts.

I suggest you ask a mod to check on this thread from time to time preventing meaningless arguments and thread derails.

Also, if you hate a particular anime, instead of just complaining about it why not give constructive criticism? So that others can understand where you're coming from and not just disregard or shitpost on your opinions for disliking something that they love.

That might have came off as more harsh than I thought but I don't mean any offence.

We cool?

ok.

Oreimo.

Great series but
WORST

ENDING

EVER

with the OVAs that were added at the end to complete the story. I made it all the way through enjoying it till the very last 2 episodes only to have that shit dumped on me. So many possible ways they could have ended the series well, but no, they chose that direction...

They had the perfect ending already halfway finished with the romance with Kuroneko but instead they had to appeal to the people with incest fetishes. Clearly that fetish was implied in the title of the show anyway I know, but it wasn't even enjoyable and fulfilling. It was downright depressing and unsatisfying with them breaking it off immediately after getting married. Having done that, it also means that the protagonist would have had zero chance after that with any of the girls that were Kirino's friends and all possible good endings since he effectively shat on all of them (especially Kuroneko).

Oreimo.

Great series but

WORST

ENDING

EVER

with the OVAs that were added at the end to complete the story. I made it all the way through enjoying it till the very last 2 episodes only to have that shit dumped on me. So many possible ways they could have ended the series well, but no, they chose that direction...

They had the perfect ending already halfway finished with the romance with Kuroneko but instead they had to appeal to the people with incest fetishes. Clearly that fetish was implied in the title of the show anyway I know, but it wasn't even enjoyable and fulfilling. It was downright depressing and unsatisfying with them breaking it off immediately after getting married. Having done that, it also means that the protagonist would have had zero chance with any of the girls that were Kirino's friends and all possible good endings since he effectively shat on all of them (especially Kuroneko).

ìf it was an eroge... We all know where it's going and it would be flawless.  :rolleyes:

probably clannad because I love the vn so much and the anime changed so many important things without any reason, so I was really mad while watching it, the tomoyo part (the ova) was pretty good because it actually didnt change anything important.

The lack of kissing in the anime actually really bothered me - as weird as that may seem.

ìf it was an eroge... We all know where it's going and it would be flawless.  :rolleyes:

you sir are getting a like, the moment my likes recharge :P

The anime about the moon people that disguised itself as the non existent Tsukihime anime.

What Tsukihime anime? blank stare (eXaCtLy)

Sora no Method

The whole anime should be dramatic, but it's really just about a bunch of kids who can't become friends because they're all mentally retarded and are unable to speak to each other normally.

This stupid plot device is dragged out throughout the entire anime, that's how incapable they (the protagonist in particular) are.

It was extremely infuriating to witness.

Hyouka

Nothing. Ever. Happens.

Plus the entire cast is pretty bad outside of the protagonist.

Waku Up Girls

The antithesis of idol anime.

Tried to approach the genre from a realistic perspective, ended up being a 12 episode long cringe fest about a group of idols that only knows how to fail.

Koufuku Graffiti

I like my slice of life and cute grills, but this anime is just so bland, all that ever happens is the characters have something to do and just solve whatver problems they have by eating food together.

Chuunibyou Ren

Fuck. This. Anime.

Isshuukan Friends

Just like Sora no Method, an anime about incapable teenagers.

Though perhaps not as infuriating due to its initial premise, but still has one of the shittiest male protagonist I've seen that can't get his act together.

11eyes

You know what would be cool? To make an anime with a dark supernatural setting, and then throw it all out the window in the last couple episodes. Yeah, that'd be cool.

Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou

So people like this Madoka thing, how can we make something simillar? Uh, just throw some lolis in and make all of them suffer the entire anime, but give it a really bad antagonist and terrible drama.

Pupa

/blog/51/entry-621-pupa-was-a-colossal-mistake/">*murmurmurmurmur*

Sora no Method

The whole anime should be dramatic, but it's really just about a bunch of kids who can't become friends because they're all mentally retarded and are unable to speak to each other normally.

This stupid plot device is dragged out throughout the entire anime, that's how incapable they (the protagonist in particular) are.

It was extremely infuriating to witness.

:jinpou:

:jinpou:

Sorry man, I couldn't stand watching any of the episodes of the anime.

From start to finish it was disappointment after disappointment. The anime didn't do anything interesting with its setting, it was just pointless retarded drama the whole time.

And I was pretty excited to see what it could bring after I first saw the PV, but it fell so flat on its face it's not even funny.

I guess if you like watching angsty teenagers who can't properly communicate with each other, then it's an okay anime.

The ending also didn't inovate anything, it was just a vapid attempt at making the drama more heavy, but I was so disconnected from the cast by that time that I could hardly care.

Sorry man, I couldn't stand watching any of the episodes of the anime.

From start to finish it was disappointment after disappointment. The anime didn't do anything interesting with its setting, it was just pointless retarded drama the whole time.

And I was pretty excited to see what it could bring after I first saw the PV, but it fell so flat on its face it's not even funny.

I guess if you like watching angsty teenagers who can't properly communicate with each other, then it's an okay anime.

The ending also didn't inovate anything, it was just a vapid attempt at making the drama more heavy, but I was so disconnected from the cast by that time that I could hardly care.

B-B-But