Favorite Nukige Companies

OriginalRen

I understand that this topic won't interest a lot of people, but I am curious as to people's thoughts on the matter. Checked a lot of old threads and didn't really see anything like this, so hopefully it isn't a repeat. Anyways, I want you guys to name some of your favorite companies when it comes to nukige. Now I understand that not everyone will have an opinion about this if they don't play these types of games (in fact, I am a person that doesn't play them), but if you could choose a company, what would it be and why? If you can't choose a company, can you choose a game? Maybe Nekopara?

For me, I'd have to say that May-be Soft is up there in terms of quality nukige. The company knows what their goals are, and even though the games themselves are quirky and stupid, they somehow manage to do exactly what the goal of any good nukige is. Their last 3 games really hit the nail on the head it seems, so much so that Getchu had top sales for them during the time of their release. Even now, Change! ~Ano Ko ni Natte Kunkun Peropero~ retails for over 6,000 yen. That's more than Grisaia mind you.

Point being, while nukige are never my cup of tea, some of the CGs from these games really drive home. Check out the page on VNDB for games if you don't know the company:

https://vndb.org/p245

I have to agree with you Ren and GetterEmperor. I don't usually play nukige games but on art and premise for games alone May-Be Soft definitely is my favorite. Like you said the games are ridiculously stupid and cater to a wide variety of weird fetishes. The art in the more recent games is also top quality. I would love to see these games get translated eventually because this is a company that niche as it is deserves it for the lol factor as well as the fetish factor. 

Black Lilith is the first one that comes to mind. Liquid is pretty nice too. I don't tend to go for specific companies when it comes to my nukige, though I do look for specific themes. It may be a bit surprising, but I actually don't care too much for art when it comes to nukige.

Erectlip They make some really funny games, I tend to like their artstyle, and of course they've made Little Bitch and Little Tenshi.

ClockUp Not all of their games are nukige, but considering their quality, I can't not list them here.

Gekidan Kinmirai Produce some pretty nice stuff.

It's really kinda hard to select such a small number of specific companies as far as nukige go.

not sure if i have a favourite company, but out of those who produced way more good titles than utterly garbage, i´d say:

One Up - "Sei Brunehilde Gakuen", "Hoshizora no Babylon", "Dedenden!", "Hime Jiru" (very good & fun titles/refused my gf for having more fun with them)
Atelier Kaguya - "Namaiki ~Kissuisou e Youkoso!~" (if my dick could speak, he´d sing a hymn about this one)
Maybee Soft - "Henshin series" especially pantsu (a man´s dream becum reality)
Morning Star - "Bishoujo Mangekyou series" (though there´s more to them then just fapping)

Ereclip - "Kyonyuu Seido", "Furyou ni Hamerarete" (shin is the man)
Valkyria - "playplayplay & raperaperape" (refusal is not an option), "Gachinko Bitch Club"
Hina Soft - "Mama no Sakuranbo Gari", "Kikenbi OK! Harande Sisters"
Goku Fero - "Rankan Club", "Musuko no Tame", "Yuri Shoujo Satsuei Play" (great art & good plot + abit ntr = winwin)
Rose Crown - "Bloods ~Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2~", "Shoubo Seika ~Haitoku no Majiwari~", "Sailor Fuku Shinryou Tsumaka" (it all stays in the family...)
Guilty - "Yakata Jukujo ~The Immoral Residence~"
Silky´s - "Jokei Kazoku ~Inbou~"
(dont fuck with a fucker, kay?)
Ciel - "Fault!" (dunno how often little atilla saluted to those chicks...)
Elf - "Hana to Hebi" (real good & dark story)
Panda House - "Shintaisou (Kari)" (better than its anime adaption)
Syrup Many Milk - "Machi Gurumi no Wana ~Hakudaku ni Mamireta Shitai~" (wayyyy better than the anime & john made me say uncle)
Waffle - "Mankitsu Happening" (speeks for itself)
Studio Amagasa´s Titles (la erotica fantastica)

and many more...