36 members have voted

1. 1. What should we play this month?

• Eien no Aselia
    • Hanachirasu
    • Tsukihime
    • Sekien no Inganock
    • Umineko no Naku Koro ni

This poll is closed to new votes

1- If you want to play more than one route, yes, yes it is. The amount of hours I spent in Aselia is in the triple digits, though I replayed the game several times.

2- The protagonist is a very wicked one. You see things through the perspective of the bad guy- it's pretty interesting.

3- You'll die before it comes out. If you're very, very lucky, maybe your grandchildren will live to see it.

4- No, you don't. The stories are independent of each other- the most you'll get out of reading Higurashi is slightly knowing one character that barely appears in the first 4 games better. 

That said, the 4th is my pick- I do encourage your decision  :sachi:

1- I prefer to do the whole game (except some bad end like Hanako's in KS I couldn't unlock even with a guide xD I think my soul doesn't allow me to make her sad :sachi: )

2- Then might give it a shot one day ^^

3- Don't worry I will not die soon. After all I'm known as the yuri ghost who'll live as long as yuri exist :wafuu: (can't donate to get the title though :vinty: )

4- Well I know that but Higurashi won't let me leave for the next R07 game until I finish it (I swear the game stalk me even when I was in the hospital without internet it stalked me :michiru: )

Hmm. Well, none of these was at the front of my mental "to play" list, but that's probably just a sign that I need more exposure to things outside my comfort zone. Voted for Tsukihime, because I need to play more Type-Moon games, but whatever we land on is cool with me.

You constantly rate chuunige highly in your list (cross channel, Eden and Rewrite having chuuni elements and Comyu and Fate being "pure" chuunige), so I'm confident you'll like the games we picked.

2 more days, people. Currently Inganock is taking the lead. time to rally to your second-best pick if your game doesn't seem to stand a chance of winning. 

You constantly rate chuunige highly in your list (cross channel, Eden and Rewrite having chuuni elements and Comyu and Fate being "pure" chuunige), so I'm confident you'll like the games we picked.

2 more days, people. Currently Inganock is taking the lead. time to rally to your second-best pick if your game doesn't seem to stand a chance of winning. 

Yeah, I've noticed that trend myself, but I'm somewhat more interested in nakige (Symphonic Rain is probably at the top of my "want to play" list right now, with Angel Beats right behind it). Chuunige is a close second for me on genre, though, so I have zero complaints about this month. I'm just a bit less aware of what's out there on that front. The nakige + chuunige blends, like Rewrite, certainly seem to hit a good note for me.

I finished Inganock a few weeks ago and it was wonderful. Nice art, good music, very tight plotting, great characters, fantastic setting and atmosphere. I'd say it's a shame Sakurai's style doesn't really translate to the english version but the VN still has many qualities besides that.

I just read the first chapter of Inganock and I'm really liking it, it's so good all around.

The setting especially surprised me pleasantly. Because I didn't bother reading any descriptions beforehand I was expecting something akin to Sharnoth, but the city of Inganock turned out to much very different and much more interesting. 

Also, the writing style feels like a treat after reading too many VNs with over-reliance on dialog.