What are you playing?

36456ab87e8e451857a4cf69367b01e680368469

Finished Chika's route.  Wasn't too impressed, honestly; I find it hard to like Chika's character with her personality, and the route itself wasn't anything special, but that's to be expected from side routes, I guess.

Some of the side routes are lackluster but Souchi's was pretty decent and the hermit crabs are good if for nothing else a laugh.

I've decided to have a TL'd VN alongside my two UnTL'd ones (AkaGoei, and Totono).

After much deliberation.. I decided on Umineko. Figured I had put it off long enough. :P

Nooo, taking more VNs alongside each other is evil, trust me... it never ends well. :D Especially if you take something like Umineko, that thing will hook you and won't let go until you're done with all 8 of the crazy long episodes.

Plus leaving totono to play something else... hm... not sure why but that sounds really bad for your health. Or your body. (´・ω・`)

But in all seriousness, enjoy!

Nooo, taking more VNs alongside each other is evil, trust me... it never ends well.

Believe me, I understand. Before catching up on all my reading.. I had about 10 VNs on the go all at once.. NOW THAT was really bad.

3 is a balance point for me. I can keep track of everything at that number. Anything after that and I'll start forgetting names. :D

I've recently started trying to play Soukoku No Arterial, it'll be my first unTL'ed VN. That said, I really do want to know the story, so I've been thinking about using a text hooker or something. Unfortunately, though, the most knowledge I have of text hookers is that there's a page on hongfire about them (I've yet to read it, and I can't find it anymore).

On the other hand, after some rather extreme peer pressure, I've downloaded a few nukige to try out. In order, they are:

Captive Market,

Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 1,

Eroge! H Mo Game Mo Kaihatsu Zanmai,

Phoenix Drive,

and Super Secret Sexy Spy.

I'd like to know your opinions on them. After I play them, I'll post my opinions on them. Of course, these opinions will be fully subjective and not include personal bias unless I specifically say it's entire personal bias.

Though, Phoenix Drive... :michiru:

Wow, is it horrible.

Believe me, I understand. Before catching up on all my reading.. I had about 10 VNs on the go all at once.. NOW THAT was really bad.

3 is a balance point for me. I can keep track of everything at that number. Anything after that and I'll start forgetting names. :D

VNs I have unfinished that I intend to return to at some point:

I/O (I'm on one of the last fricking routes)

Symphonic Rain (I got bored and quit during the fairy route)

Cannonball

Utawaremeno

Yumina the Ethereal

If My Heart Had Wings

Kamidori

Demonbane

Chaos Head

Ayakashibito

Aselia the Eternal

Shikkoku no Sharnoth

Dra+Koi

Aoishiro

Romanesque

Cho Dengeki Stryker

And a list of "maybes", maybe I'll drop them for good and never look back, but there's some part of me that wants to finish them: 

Harukoi Otome

Princess Waltz

Otoboku

Edelweiss

Duel Savior

Canvas 2

Ikikoi

And next up, I think I'm gonna start up another new VN. I downloaded YU-NO and booted that up, but I think I may read Swan Song next instead. I'll get back to this list eventually...

Don't be me. Please finish what you start. At least I've managed to finish Princess Evangile.

VNs I have unfinished that I intend to return to at some point:

I/O (I'm on one of the last fricking routes)

Symphonic Rain (I got bored and quit during the fairy route)

Cannonball

Utawaremeno

Yumina the Ethereal

If My Heart Had Wings

Kamidori

Demonbane

Chaos Head

Ayakashibito

Aselia the Eternal

Shikkoku no Sharnoth

Dra+Koi

Aoishiro

Romanesque

Cho Dengeki Stryker

And a list of "maybes", maybe I'll drop them for good and never look back, but there's some part of me that wants to finish them: 

Harukoi Otome

Princess Waltz

Otoboku

Edelweiss

Duel Savior

Canvas 2

Ikikoi

And next up, I think I'm gonna start up another new VN. I downloaded YU-NO and booted that up, but I think I may read Swan Song next instead. I'll get back to this list eventually...

Don't be me. Please finish what you start. At least I've managed to finish Princess Evangile.

I had a mini-heart attack.

Symphonic Rain

Utawaremeno

Kamidori

Demonbane

Chaos Head

Dra+Koi

Duel Savior

WHY.

so, still playing g senjo no maou doing mizuha's route, i did kanon's route and will do the usmai one too tho i have a really bad feeling about this, but anyways

am i the only one who felt like a piece of shit after shutting kanon down? like holy fucking hell i felt bad... and during her route usmai was so sad too... i need to play another route of majikoi to feel better after this, and i need a specific sort of vn after this that i will search for

so, still playing g senjo no maou doing mizuha's route, i did kanon's route and will do the usmai one too tho i have a really bad feeling about this, but anyways

am i the only one who felt like a piece of shit after shutting kanon down? like holy fucking hell i felt bad... and during her route usmai was so sad too... i need to play another route of majikoi to feel better after this, and i need a specific sort of vn after this that i will search for

I'd imagine that we'd feel bad about it. Though some people don't like her, so they might feel good.

The ice skating part of the route is just so beautiful though. She also has the hottest H-scenes.

I've recently started trying to play Soukoku No Arterial, it'll be my first unTL'ed VN. That said, I really do want to know the story, so I've been thinking about using a text hooker or something. Unfortunately, though, the most knowledge I have of text hookers is that there's a page on hongfire about them (I've yet to read it, and I can't find it anymore).

On the other hand, after some rather extreme peer pressure, I've downloaded a few nukige to try out. In order, they are:

Captive Market,

Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 1,

Eroge! H Mo Game Mo Kaihatsu Zanmai,

Phoenix Drive,

and Super Secret Sexy Spy.

I'd like to know your opinions on them. After I play them, I'll post my opinions on them. Of course, these opinions will be fully subjective and not include personal bias unless I specifically say it's entire personal bias.

Though, Phoenix Drive... :michiru:

Wow, is it horrible.

Horny Bunnies 1 isn't that bad. Its kinda old but its also pretty cute and dating Sim like. I'm not sure about the others though

I'd imagine that we'd feel bad about it. Though some people don't like her, so they might feel good.

The ice skating part of the route is just so beautiful though. She also has the hottest H-scenes.

Ex-fucking-cuse me?

Her H-scenes were the weirdest of them all!

Only reason I didn't like her was her dependency on Gonzou. Why ask the worst man for his sympathy?

Horny Bunnies 1 isn't that bad. Its kinda old but its also pretty cute and dating Sim like. I'm not sure about the others though

DYLHB is cute? It seems rather adult from the box art, and I've almost immediately gotten a rather awkward blowjob at the new workplace.

Do I need spoilers for this line?

But you don't take just SOMETHING next to it, you take on Umineko next to it. :D Obviously you won't read those other 2 things or anything for the next couple of weeks! Anyway, (my personal fan opinion aside.. ^_^) 3 isn't that bad, because you will get to a point where you can't stop reading one of them, which results in you reading the one you like most I guess. Thats a good thing! But 10 is a bit too much though o.o how did you even end up in that situation, lol

Ex-fucking-cuse me?

Her H-scenes were the weirdest of them all!

Only reason I didn't like her was her dependency on Gonzou. Why ask the worst man for his sympathy?

DYLHB is cute? It seems rather adult from the box art, and I've almost immediately gotten a rather awkward blowjob at the new workplace.

That's what I meant. Its ridiculous with all those situations. Maybe not cute comedic is a better word

But you don't take just SOMETHING next to it, you take on Umineko next to it. :D Obviously you won't read those other 2 things or anything for the next couple of weeks! Anyway, (my personal fan opinion aside.. ^_^) 3 isn't that bad, because you will get to a point where you can't stop reading one of them, which results in you reading the one you like most I guess. Thats a good thing! But 10 is a bit too much though o.o how did you even end up in that situation, lol

I actually am reading Totono right this second (well.. not while I am typing this). I am balancing out Totono and Umineko nicely so far.

I should be able to keep it up this way for a while. :D Besides, I'll probably be able to finish Totono someday soon.

As for how I got to 10... I didn't know my limit back then... a lot of them remained stalled up until like 2 months ago. :P Never letting myself go to that point again. hehehehe.

You mean an awkward boner, I imagine. Otherwise you have a REALLY friendly coworker.

finished danganronpa on a legal copy for the first game, the game was still a blast for the most part, and the amount of post-game content you can unlock via monocoins is amazing. I already bought the whole soundtrack and a bunch of character art.

Next up is getting the platinum and doing the special events, then getting 100%

finished danganronpa on a legal copy for the first game, the game was still a blast for the most part, and the amount of post-game content you can unlock via monocoins is amazing. I already bought the whole soundtrack and a bunch of character art.

Next up is getting the platinum and doing the special events, then getting 100%

If you do school mode you can unlock their report cards and get monokuma coins jic you didn't know

Nice! I haven't seen a lot of people play Yu-No yet, but I hope you enjoy it, it's my second favourite VN right after 999. It took me more than 90 hours to finish though so it will take time, but it was extremely worth it in my opinion.

As it's an old classic, make sure you manage to manually get the voice working~ If you do end up playing that one that is.