What are you playing?

Well I do know the way those murders occurred. What I wanted to know was that who was the culprit behind it and the reason why it was done.

Your answer explains the fourth one, but for the first one I remember that Ban had said something about the video posted being taken some years back while the murder had occurred a few weeks back. Plus what you said about yua(glass heroine) was what she had seen in her delusion before awakening, I thought that it was made pretty clear that it was all an illusion.

Yua is actually the Sister, and Yua actually died.

As for the culprit, it's the Nurse + Ban's assistant.

And all the new gene murders were made in order to Awake Nichijou Takumi (that explains why he saw Rimi in the 3rd case(since he shares Shogun's memories))

I finished Akagoei. Reikas route.. actually kinda had an ending! I'm almost disappointed. The 'twist' is more than a little silly, but hey. The game made me laugh alot and theres a really specific charm to the manzai humor. Can't by any stretch rate it highly, but I definitely enjoy it alot more than what my rating for it shows.

Next game is hello lady. Already started.

Why is narita so amazing

Dear God, I really hate Benio's friends right now.  They're also in Mayuki's route, and Saira's voice is like claws on a chalkboard.  Probably one of the first characters whose voice I hated; can't really think of another one, but I'm pretty sure Saira is meant to be insufferable, so at least that makes sense.  I just hope she fades away soon, my ears can't take her annoying screeching any longer.

I honestly don't even remember who you're talking about. They can't be very significant.

That they are not.  Don't even have their own sprites or anything.  I'll explain who they are in spoilers, just to be safe.

Like I said earlier, they're Benio's friends, but they frequently appear in Mayuki's route as the stalkers that repeatedly harass her about moving in with her and spread shit about her online when she turns them down. At first I thought it was just a coincidence that they had the same voice actors, but then I remembered that their names were exactly the same as Benio's friends, too. Saira goes by ✰Ra (still somehow pronounced the same), and the other friend is called Kasuka. They're only mentioned before when the POV switches to Benio back in Benio's route, and once again during her route from Akihito's POV, but Saira was annoying enough that I recognized her.

I'm honestly kinda surprised that I caught that at all; I don't usually pay attention to small details like that.

Seriously, though, governments could really torture people by forcing them to listen to a loop of Saira's VO.  It's so excruciatingly painful to listen to.

Oohhh, right, I had no idea they were Benio's friends, I never made that connection. Yeah one of them has a pretty annoying voice. They don't show up all that often once the drama surrounding them is dealt with.

That is one of the best things I've heard all day.  If I had to listen to another Saira screaming session I was going to stuff my fingers in my ears and hold CTRL until the horrible noises went away.

I forgot their names completely after they were mentioned in Benio's route, but their voices stuck with me, so that was the only reason I figured it out.  Kinda amazed I did, though, since I got 7 hours of sleep and did yard work all day.

Yua is actually the Sister, and Yua actually died.

As for the culprit, it's the Nurse + Ban's assistant.

And all the new gene murders were made in order to Awake Nichijou Takumi (that explains why he saw Rimi in the 3rd case(since he shares Shogun's memories))

I read the B end and well it was quite different from what I had expected. The best ending was AA. Though the B end did clear up a lot of doubts about the New Gen cases, thanks to which I now understand pretty 'vividly' what happened. 

I have seen some people call B end as the true end, is that really the case? The B end hardly seems like a true end .....

I read the B end and well it was quite different from what I had expected. The best ending was AA. Though the B end did clear up a lot of doubts about the New Gen cases, thanks to which I now understand pretty 'vividly' what happened. 

I have seen some people call B end as the true end, is that really the case? The B end hardly seems like a true end .....

Some others call it "the bad ending"  (oh and there's a game over in the chapter 6, you'll pretty easily guess what scene it conserns).

Some others call it "the bad ending"  (oh and there's a game over in the chapter 6, you'll pretty easily guess what scene it conserns).

So it is not known which ending is the true one ?

I did try to get the bad end in chapter 6, but for some reason I don't get those series of questions that are asked. A delusion is directly shown without the triggers.......

I've been reading a lot of things lately, normally I only read 1 or 2 titles at the same time. I finished what is like the true route in Gekkou no Carnevale so I took it easy on the remaining routes. They actually have a lot of new content, I didn't expect that. But the more the better really! I finished the 2 Noel endings today and wow.. one of them was one of the nicest endings I've read.., combine that with an ED sung by Kanako Ito and it's perfect.

My favorite endings are the bittersweet ones! The first surprise was that instead of just leaving Anna alone, she slowly died. Her last moments were nicely written too.. I almost shed some tears. At the last fight I expected Noel to shield for Romeo, since she knew where he was going to fight Silvio. To my surprise.. they both died in the end, holding hands, hearing the last melody of Anna.. ;; an ending I couldn't even dare dreaming of, but it was there and it was really nice..

So I think this is (so far) my favorite route/ending in Gekkou no Carnevale, but I still have 2 more routes to go, with 2 or 3 endings each. I'll do Lunaria route next, but I probably read some more Grisaia first.

I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying Grisaia for the amount of things happening (not that much ^^; ), so I have high expectations for the story. 

Gotten decently far in Mayuki's route in Comyu, and I gotta say that they make a cute couple, even though I don't really like lolis that much.  Skipped the h-scene, though, like pretty much every other h-scene in Comyu; they're not bad, but I just can't make myself watch them.  They're not funny or, well...that hot.  I miss Grisaia's hilarious h-scenes  >.>

So it is not known which ending is the true one ?

I did try to get the bad end in chapter 6, but for some reason I don't get those series of questions that are asked. A delusion is directly shown without the triggers.......

Well...how to say it...play Steins;Gate

As for the questions, you have to choose the "No delusion" trigger, don't click the red or the green lines.

They're not funny or, well...that hot.  I miss Grisaia's hilarious h-scenes  >.>

Oh my, is this the first VN I'm going to be looking forward to a h-scene?  :D Since you're skipping other h-scenes in other novels, they must be actually good?

Also I've been thinking about reading comyu, but I wonder about the pacing, how is it?

Also I've been thinking about reading comyu, but I wonder about the pacing, how is it?

Well, the true(last) ending is worth reading, as for the pacing, it's a Chunni VN, every dialogue in the story is filled with sex jokes and sexual innuendos, Two of the routes are totally out of place, Akihito will fuck every woman if given the chance, even if he's in a relationship.

Oh, and also, the routes aren't solo routes, since you continue to hang with everyone.

Well...how to say it...play Steins;Gate

As for the questions, you have to choose the "No delusion" trigger, don't click the red or the green lines.

What I meant was that the green and red lines don't appear, but it doesn't really matter. That end didn't have anything to add to the story anyways so I may as well skip it.

Steins;Gate is next, will start it after a few days.

Oh my, is this the first VN I'm going to be looking forward to a h-scene?  :D Since you're skipping other h-scenes in other novels, they must be actually good?

The pacing is pretty much perfect imo, there are always enough tension and plot knowledge given to the reader to make him want more. Most of the scenes are never shorter or longer than they should be.

Well, the true(last) ending is worth reading, as for the pacing, it's a Chunni VN, every dialogue in the story is filled with sex jokes and sexual innuendos, Two of the routes are totally out of place, Akihito will fuck every woman if given the chance, even if he's in a relationship.

Oh, and also, the routes aren't solo routes, since you continue to hang with everyone.

Well, if you don't fap to h-scenes, you're probably not going to start with Grisaia. But some of them have some funny moments.

The pacing is pretty much perfect imo, there are always enough tension and plot knowledge given to the reader to make him want more. Most of the scenes are never shorter or longer than they should be.

Thanks, this is exactly what I wanted to know, because I don't mind chuuni, jokes or h-scenes at all, if the pacing is good enough to keep me hooked! It sounds like it will be worth to read to me. And a few funny moments in the h-scenes is already better than just a "plain" h-scene to me. Unless it's your fapping material you can't really say if h-scenes are "good" anyway, only if they're bad.   

Thanks, this is exactly what I wanted to know, because I don't mind chuuni, jokes or h-scenes at all, if the pacing is good enough to keep me hooked! It sounds like it will be worth to read to me. And a few funny moments in the h-scenes is already better than just a "plain" h-scene to me. Unless it's your fapping material you can't really say if h-scenes are "good" anyway, only if they're bad.   

Oh and the h-scenes are for the most part Random, it's like "Normal dialogue" "H-scene".