AX2015 Hype/News Thread - Flowers, Root Double, G-Senjou, Himawari, Alicesoft, and more announcements!

Decay

I listened to the live stream and they never said anything like that.

Good to know I figured the stuff I was hearing was speculation but you never know. Hopefully that means they'll also release the 18+ versions for those who'd rather have that than the likely cut/censored steam releases. 

Mangagamer also has this website for those interested: http://mangagamer.org/announcements/

Good Haru is sitting in at the panel so there will probably be a BL announcement.

edit: To my surprise, Supipara has NOT yet met its goal. I assumed it had and that they weren't updating the fundraising site so they could make it a timed surprise.

Sekai Project: For all we know they may be doing kickstarters for all the titles they announced...they did that previously. Also yeah Chrono Clock I'm interested in hopeful for the denpasoft release of games though.

Mangagamer Release Dates (rough estimates)

Ozmafia: End of the Year or Early Next Year

Bokuten: Not yet known

Kara no Shoujo II: hopefully by fall of this year

Gahkthun of the Golden Lightning: End of the Year-ish (not completely sure no promises)

Supipa 1st chapter: is at 96,000 dollars roughly so roughly 4,000 more and the first chapter of supipa will release

Euphoria: Fall/Winter 2015

DC III R: eventually it's really long to translate (about the same size in dialogue as lotr)

Mangagamer Announcements:

A Kiss for the Petals series (yuri game): Remember How We Met (all ages yuri title)

Front Wing New Product w/ Blank Note?: Himawari Remake (new product) the original is here  (considering the other titles they've announced this remake might actually be an all ages title)

Umineko no Naku Koro Ni (when they cry) (completely uncut, the original bgm, slightly newer version, new character art, updated english translation) (witch-hunt script but with edits) 

Beat Blades Haruka  - wait what the fuck? (Alicesoft!?)

Well, hype levels down then :P  Just a little.

It's actually supposed to be an extremely good game. Translating it are garejei and Conjueror.

I'm kind lol at the whole ntr ntr ntr thing when Frontwing is only very tangentially related in this.

Not according to their twitter feed, says Frontwing's doing a remake of it.

One of their artist is doing the new art, basically. They don't seem involved with the story at all.

HOT SCOOP: MangaGamer's last announcement:

ax-4.jpg

It's alicesoft.

The new Umineko art really isn't nearly as good as the PS3 art. Hopefully the Umineko engine is as moddable as the Higurashi one. Also I feel bad for that Russian team who was doing a PS3 to PC port from scratch, that will be made largely redundant.

JAST will be at Comic-con next and might announce something there.

Sekai Project and MangaGamer will both be at Otakon and will have more to say there.

Does JAST usually make announcements at SDCC? 

so quite a few surprises this week indeed. 

Btw, I originally approached MG with a /topic/939-fan-translator-skills-registration/?p=203960">few fan translated scripts of Himawari, and they were very helpful in arranging things with Frontwing. I'd recommend any fan translator who is confident in his abilities to always approach the legal channels first.

Also, let's just say that all the amazing stuff didn't fit into Anime Expo, including the game GareJei and I will be working on next. :P