AX2015 Hype/News Thread - Flowers, Root Double, G-Senjou, Himawari, Alicesoft, and more announcements!

Decay

I really think the reason JAST got Flowers over Mangagamer has to do with their physical sales as now Mangagamer no longer gets a cut and IG can take more money from it by cutting one of the people out. 

A slight update;

Raidy III: July (they are technically already done)

Shiny Days: August (end of)

Seinarukana: September

Flowers: Fall

Sonicomi: Winter (by the end of this year)

Sumaga: In editing so they hope for this year

If JAST actually manages to keep the deadlines correct for this (which Peter has gone on record saying that they are now keeping titles and acquisitions close until near ready to release to prevent previous issues) it means that they will have released

Little Witch Romanesque (18+)

Kana remake

Hanichirasu

Starless

Little Witch Romanesque (onto Steam)

Raidy III

Shiny Days

Seinarukana

Flowers

Sonicomi

Sumaga

that's 10 technically 11 titles out of 12 months. JAST USA is already even without the remaining titles exceeding any of their past expectations and are nearly releasing one game a month. If anything we gotta give them props for having a semi decent release schedule so far for this year. Sure Starless had issues but the rest of their games they've been pretty good with. Maybe this really is a turn around for JAST.

In other news it seems MUV-LUV is making a cameo at sekai project's booth...which is surprising.

Watch Mangagamer announce a partner with WILL...

I suppose this should teach us as fans that just because a game is picked up by a studio doesn't mean another game by that studio can't get picked up by another company. This is actually not a bad thing even if it is a bit surprising...we keep thinking companies are exclusive to the groups they release a single game with because of the way most video game companies policies but obviously that's not the case here. 

A leak just occurred and it has been revealed that one of Sekai Project's announcements will be that they're working with Lemnisca on Root Double. This is pretty dang exciting. It's a very highly rated survival story where nine people have nine hours to survive and... wait. I've heard that one somewhere before. IIRC there is actually some shared pedigree between Root Double and 999. Lemnisca is a quality translation group to partner with, too, previously doing some Infinity stuff, I/O, and Killer Queen. 

The leak came in the form of the OP on Youtube which has since been taken down. I haven't personally seen it before it was removed but enough other people did to basically confirm it. 

Also, a SonoHana event will be held at MangaGamer's booth: http://mikajyo.pink/event.html Yeah that doesn't make it obvious at all...

It should be noted that Root Double has been one of Lemnisca's planned projects for a long time but they've been working on Killer Queen/Secret Game/12Riven and maybe some other stuff as well for a while so it was put on a backburner. I imagine the Sekai Project deal brought it right back to the forefront, since none of their other projects seem to have been going anywhere for the last several months. This would explain their perceived inactivity.

A leak just occurred and it has been revealed that one of Sekai Project's announcements will be that they're working with Lemnisca on Root Double. This is pretty dang exciting. It's a very highly rated survival story where nine people have nine hours to survive and... wait. I've heard that one somewhere before. IIRC there is actually some shared pedigree between Root Double and 999. Lemnisca is a quality translation group to partner with, too, previously doing some Infinity stuff, I/O, and Killer Queen. 

The leak came in the form of the OP on Youtube which has since been taken down. I haven't personally seen it before it was removed but enough other people did to basically confirm it. 

Also, a SonoHana event will be held at MangaGamer's booth: http://mikajyo.pink/event.html Yeah that doesn't make it obvious at all...

OH MY FUCKING GOD

IT IS REAL

IT IS FUCKING REAL

I AM SO STOKED FOR THIS

BTW

4INFINITY IN 5 MINS ARRRRGGGGGGGHH

I hope it's really is Root Double. It's awesome and if you're a fan of the Infinity and the Zero Escape series then this is a VN for you!

I doubt it will be an Xtend edition though. But any edition is better than no edition, lol.

Now if only 12Riven comes out too.