Prepare yourselves ~

Nahilys

Hello there,

I'm 21, French, & a deep anime fan. I'm mostly into thrillers, psychological stories, supernatural & some kind of science-fiction (I kind of hate space opera). Although, I watched a lot of anime that could be classified as moe such as K-ON! (S1, S2, OVA, Movie), OreImo, AKB0048, Zero no Tsukaima & I really enjoyed all of them.

If I had to make some kind of a personnal top I'd say :

- Shinsekai Yori (by far)

- Monogatari Series

- Tatakau Shisho : The Book of Bantorra

- Kara no Kyoukai

- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

- Code Geass

- Durarara!!

- Ergo Proxy

- Steins;Gate

- OreImo

- K-ON!

& so on...

If interested, feel free to search for me on MAL, same name ! :)

Anway. I've been adviced to come here because I am actually really interested in Visual Novels, although I only read a few. I started with Saya no Uta, which has been translated in French, then played a bit of Katawa Shoujo but I did not like it (I'm not really into dating games - galge isn't it ? -) & went over the so famous Fate/Stay Night. I was not able to finish Heaven's Feel due to personnal issues but I'm planning to. I finished all routes of Yosuga no Sora, though it was very hard to understand the untranslated one, my japanese is more than shaky (only have basics), started to play the official english version of Steins;Gate.

More on my profile on MAL !

Anyway... I have never been a big player of Visual Novels, mainly because it tires me out to read everything in english as well as being concentrated on the story. However, I really do love the concept of it, and as a very creative person, I have been looking for an opportunity to create my own game.

So here I am !

For about a year now, I have been working on some story of mine, little by little, but I was never sure how to use it, how could it be played, of even if I would be able to make it become a real Visual Novel.

Recently, I decided to get into this project way deeper & it has gone quite well BUT... As a writer, a developper, I have absolutely no talent in drawing, composing music and have no idea about programming.

I have some friends who are willing to help me, especially in chara design & music, but they are not that much into VN themselves, so I am looking for some French people who are really interested in joinning me in this project of mine which I will write about later in the forums :D

I hope to have a great time here with you all & although I'm not a very funny person, feel free to make fun of me. ;)

Nahilys ~

Thanks to you all ~

What's an ampersand ? "&" ? I feel it's quite classy !... & well, it's faster.

I heard about Hamatora, but I must admit I did not give it a chance even once... & forgot about it. I may go back to it after I finish the ones I'm currently watching. Garo Honoo  no Kokuin & Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.

P.S. : @nohman -> Love your picture !

Thanks to you all ~

What's an ampersand ? "&" ? I feel it's quite classy !... & well, it's faster.

I heard about Hamatora, but I must admit I did not give it a chance even once... & forgot about it. I may go back to it after I finish the ones I'm currently watching. Garo Honoo  no Kokuin & Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.

P.S. : @nohman -> Love your picture !

Hamatora is amazing. I loved it, personally. I'm glad you enjoyed -monogatari. My favorite series of all time.

Huum... I learned Latin, a few years ago, & it was interesting but yeah, difficult. I mostly answered this because... You know... Being classy is classy. * mindgames *

About my project, I already have a character designer, composer, editor & programmer. Looking mainly for artists (sprites & backgrounds). I myself act as everything else such as developer, director, writer, scenarist & stuff...

As the story is fully decided as well as the characters, finding French people ready to join the project without willing to change stuff is going to be hard, I'm aware of this.

Hamatora is amazing. I loved it, personally. I'm glad you enjoyed -monogatari. My favorite series of all time.

My second name is Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade. CALL ME MASTER ~

Welcome to the forums! I'm not a day late this time ^ ^

I'm French too, but from Canada! :D Allo!

And as a recommendation from a Sci-fi fanatic to a Sci-fi fan, I would recommend you to try YU-NO if you've yet to play, it's a classic VN from the 1996. :)

I hope to see your writing talent in future projects. ^ ^