Shikomizue's Strange Stories

A Strange Day

Eclipsed was having the strangest day, when he woke up, he noticed that his alarm clock was on the floor, broken.

“I probably knocked it down in my sleep or something.” He thought to himself.

He cleaned up the pieces of the clock and went on to do his morning routine.

When he went to open the bathroom medicine cabinet, he noticed something... odd. It looked like there was a white substance leaking from the cabinet. He opened it to find that the entire cabinet was filled with toothpaste.

The clock he could brush off as an accident, but this was clearly intentional. He cleaned up the toothpaste, annoyed that he couldn't brush his teeth today. Done with his bathroom duties, he went to make breakfast before figuring out who filled his medicine cabinet with toothpaste.

“Hmm... what should I have for breakfast today?” He asked himself.

He opened his cabinets to look for something tasty, but was surprised to find that his box of pancake mix was ripped open, strewn about the cabinets. He slammed the cabinet door in annoyance.

“Alright! You can break my clock, you can even fill my medicine cabinet with toothpaste, but when you mess with my pancake mix, you better be ready to face the consequences!”

In a fit of anger he went to the grandfather clock in his living room, opened it up and stepped inside it.

He then realized he wasn't batman. He then went to the bookcase in the same room and pulled on a certain book.

He then realized this wasn't Dexter's lab either.

After all this, he finally realized he didn't have any secret rooms in his house.

Having lost his drive to find the pancake mix griefer, he instead got on Fuwanovel.

He then made a thread about his strange day. These were the responses:

Tiagofvarela: “Gentlemanly stuff”

Rose: Did you call the police or anything?

solidbatman: NOT THE PANCAKE MIX!!!!

Shikomizue: You aren't hurt or anything right?

Seeing nothing of use he logged off. All of a sudden, he heard a noise downstairs. Thinking it might be the culprit for all this, Eclipsed got his baseball bat from his closet, and sneaked down the stairs. But the sneaking was for naught, as the person who made the noise was standing right at the foot of the stairs.

“Who are you?” Eclipsed asked.

“I am Stray Cat.” The now identified Stray Cat said.

“What!? How?”

“Fool, I'm always the villain.”

“No, I mean how did you know where I live?”

“Easy, plot convenience.”

“Oh. I should've guessed. Anyway, why did you fill my cabinet with toothpaste and rip my pancake mix box?”

“For the lols. I mean it's fun being a villain.”

“Oh well that explains it. Wanna hang out since you're here?”

“Yeah, sure.”

And so they had fun reading VNs, playing video games and other such activities until Stray Cat had to go do villainous things.

After a long and strange day, Eclipsed sat back down in his comfy chair in his room when suddenly Flutterz opened his door.

“Wanna fuck?”

The End

Don't ask me what the point of this was, 'cause I don't even know myself. Notice I used the word "cabinet" 9 times.

After a long and strange day, Eclipsed sat back down in his comfy chair in his room when suddenly Flutterz opened his door.

“Wanna fuck?”

Yes, I am rather infamous for randomly walking into peoples' homes and asking them if they want to fuck. That and randomly fingering women on the street :illya:

Alright, this thread will be for any and all strange stories that I make about the Fuwamembers, so as not to clutter up the forum.

Without further ado, here's episode 2:

The Strange A. Brothers

On this fine, fine day, we see the three A. brothers: LinovaA, SakashimA and DavidA.(Whose names will be shortened to LA, SA and DA)

Now we see LA playing with some building blocks in the living room, when suddenly SA walks in.

“Linova!” SA shouted.

“What?” LA replied.

“Why are you playing with blocks?”

“Cause I'm the youngest.”

“Does that mean you get to play with blocks?”

“Yeah.”

“Why?!”

“Because the Narrator told me to.”

“Did he now? I'll have him fired for this!”

“You can't”

“Why not?!”

“Because he's the Narrator, that's why.”

Suddenly DA walks in.

“Guys! Stop breaking the forth wall!”

In harmony LA and SA said:

“Shut up David! Nobody even knows who you are!”

“Great, now look at what you did.”

“What did we do?”

“You made the Narrator lose ideas. Now what are we supposed to do now?”

All of a sudden, they were on the island of Madagascar.

“What!” They all said in surprise.

“How did we get here?” SA asked the Narrator futilely.

“Well, guess we should get some supplies huh?” DA said.

And so they went and got coconuts, fresh water and building materials. Though, it was all for naught, because they were now in a tundra-that-is-unnamed-because-the-Narrator-is-too-lazy-to-look-for-a-real-tundra.

“If you're going to send us to a tundra at least tell us which one!” DA shouted at the Narrator.

It was so cold in this unnamed tundra, that the A. brothers had to huddle together to keep warm. They were getting closer and closer to death, so close, that they could feel their hearts freezing.

But before all that could happen, they appeared in a dessert. Yes you read that right a dessert.

des·sert

/dəˈzərt/

noun

noun: dessert; plural noun: desserts

1. the sweet course eaten at the end of a meal.

Yep they were in a dessert. What dessert you ask? Why, they were in Flutterz Banana Cream Pie of course.

“What is this?! Honey I Shrunk The Kids!?” LA exclaimed.

And in fact, he was right, the Narrator liked that movie so much, that he wanted to make his own.

Suddenly, Flutterz opens the fridge! To get a glass of Cola. But then he opens it again! And this time, he takes the pie! Getting a knife to cut it with, he slowly thinks about which knife to cut the pie with. Taking a gigantic knife that is certainly unnecessary, he proceeds to the pie to cut it. Let's have a look at the helpless little ants on Flutterz pie.

“Don't do it Flutterz! We're on your pie!”

“This isn't the way I want to go Flutterz!”

“You're not a cannibal are you!?”

Unfortunately, Flutterz starts to cut the pie, just barely missing the A. brothers. He cuts a piece with them on it, takes it up to his face and asks:

“Wanna play Go Fish?”

The End