Fuwanovel Member Trivia Game Final Round

Stray Cat

You do know you can just say who 12 is, right? :amane:

Can someone please just say who 12 was?

But the entire point is to laugh at those who figured it wrong, saying the truth would drain away my sense of superiority   :wahaha:

I actually did make my facts pretty guessable with sufficient knowledge of myself. Maybe. Some of that shit is pretty obscure and in the past www

...I'm also happy I managed to identify one purely by the writing style... and less pleased that it failed for two others, maybe I swapped them but prolly not qq

I actually did make my facts pretty guessable with sufficient knowledge of myself.

...I'm also happy I managed to identify one purely by the writing style... and less pleased that it failed for two others, maybe I swapped them but prolly not qq

Don't be too reliant on that, Stray Cat actually changed the wording on mine.

Lol I'm surprised there's even people who didn't get the Dio one.

Zaka you're on TS you should know. Pls.

For the 10 year old e-mail address, since i'm a mod I can see everybody's e-mail so I just checked everyone and picked the one that sounded sillier :Kappa:

#PowerAbuse #Privilege

Lol I'm surprised there's even people who didn't get the Dio one.

Zaka you're on TS you should know. Pls.

For the 10 year old e-mail address, since i'm a mod I can see everybody's e-mail so I just checked everyone and picked the one that sounded sillier :Kappa:

#PowerAbuse #Privilege

You know, I actually thought Cyrillej would be the one who had card captor sakura as their favorite anime.. and didn't check MAL or anything either lol. MIRROR FAIL~

...look, I didn't really know anything about her, card captor sakura is girly, she's female, it's more likely

You know, I actually thought Cyrillej would be the one who had card captor sakura as their favorite anime.. and didn't check MAL or anything either lol. MIRROR FAIL~

...look, I didn't really know anything about her, card captor sakura is girly, she's female, it's more likely

Everyone has been graded now.  Therefore, here are the answers: 

Answers:

1.       Satsuki-I'm still using my first email address ever from 10 years ago.

2.       Linova-I am currently learning Japanese and have traveled to Japan.

3.       Tiago-I think shrimp is extremely difficult to eat and not worth the trouble.

4.       Suika-I have two cats named Lupin and Trystan.

5.       GLM-I'm a loner naturally but somehow always end up meddling with others.

6.       Eclipsed-My favorite anime character is Yurippe from Angel Beats.

7.       Zeno-My favorite book series is A Song of Ice and Fire.

8.       Kosaki-I really like pink-haired characters.

9.       Elariah-I get motion sick on anything that has wheels and cannot stand the scent that air conditioners give off.

10.   NB-I have a foot fetish.

11.   Coffee-I'm afraid of chickens.

12.   OR-I have had a threesome before with 2 girls.

13.   Babiker-Ibn Al-Nafis is one of my favorite Visual Novels.

14.   Zaka-I used to advocate what moogy considers the best translated all-ages visual novel in every recommendation thread, because it's awesome.

15.   Tenkuru-Yanagi Nagi is my goddess.

16.   Yuki-My favorite anime is Card Captor Sakura.

17.   Rose-I've worked on two translation projects from English to my native language.

18.   Flutterz-One of my favorite video game series is the Ratchet and Clank series.

19.   Atsuro-My forum name is actually derived from the name of a loli anime character.

20.   Cyr-I am a fan of Girls Generation.

21.   Marie-Every weekend I go hiking.

22.   Zalor-I've never changed my avatar/profile picture.

23.   Shiko-I love the rain, including the atmosphere it makes, the sound of it, the way it feels, etc.

24.   Kyrt-You thought you would win, but It was me DIO!

25.   Soul-The first visual novel I ever read is "Ever 17".

26.   Abyssal Monkey-Cliché harem romantic comedies are my guilty pleasure.

You may ask me any questions about this part of the test now. I realize some of these answers could be interpreted for several people so I will give you two days to appeal any answer to me if you wish to do so.  Solid evidence is always helpful. 

One I will probably give is Eclipsed on the "pink-haired characters" cause I got that answer way too often. 

I knew it! Ren was 12.

I got only got 19%

Nosebleed, Kaguya, Cyrille and GLM4475 and myself right

Dunno why I need a spoiler, but why not? Everyone's doing it.

You silly mortals thinking that only because there is no manlier man around I wouldn't like CCS--but just so you know, mahou shoujo anime are for machos.

R9o2Lzm.png

gfxI96g.png