What visual Novels do you want to buy/do you own?

Hello I am curious as someone who sells visual novels what novels do you want to buy or have you bought?

Personally I own (aka purchased) All of the 7th expansion titles chaos; head, clannad, Little Busters, fate/stay night, 999, Virtues Last Reward , all the PW games, cherry tree high comedy club, jisei/kansei/yousi/what ever comes next, steins;gate 8-bit, ever 17, remember 11, never 7, persona series ( 3 and 4 have VN elements)

I want to get kara no shoujo and probably ef a tale of the two soon, though I have so many I want to read or reread as it is plus I don't care for H scenes.

If I had a mildly stable income, I'd probably pick up Kira Kira. I've read it before, it's decently priced, and it wasn't just released after a perfectly good fantl was out (saya no uta is really cheap though, apparently). Otherwise, maybe Higurashi if I get to reading it, 999 (I don't actually own a DS, so it feels a bit strange but still...), and yes, the PW games.

in general it depends on costs http://store.aksysgames.com/collections/otome/products/hakuoki-demon-of-the-fleeting-blossom

http://www.amazon.com/Hakuoki-Demon-Fleeting-Blossom-sony-psp/dp/B005T3GSBS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1325625927&sr=8-2

^ they need to be priced at market prices, that is, not hovering them at $40 because that's what you think they are worth. they need to be priced at what the consumer thinks they are worth. customers dont care about your production costs, they only care for whether what they are receiving is of greater value than what they are losing (i.e. theyre losing a copy or half a copy of atelier meruru for your game). Only very very few customers can be morally 'coerced' into using your printshop. the rest of us are sensible and make rational economic decisions. if some1 else can print it for cheaper, they will use the cheaper 'shop'.

In late 2012, I bought the Vita version of Virtue's Last Reward. Since then, I'm not sure if I have purchased other VNs... even inexpensive products on iTunes or DLsite.

In the near future, I'll be attending a local fan convention. If the Hendane booth has any untranslated games that meet my admittedly self-centered criteria (if there's more than a hint of text it has to have a full fan translation, and it can't have a huge markup), then I might buy one of their offerings. And if there's a Mangagamer booth, then I will probably purchase a hard copy of Otoboku or Deardrops.

I've got:

- Ever17 (English PC, Japanese PC and PSP - yeah, addict :P)

- Every Narcissu game (again, addict XD)

- Planetarian PSP

- Go Go Nippon

- Kira Kira

- ONE ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~ Windows 95 Edition (I'm proud of this old school one!)

- Utawarerumono PSP

- Sakura Taisen 1 to 4 (are these counted as VNs? Anybody played them? This franchise was massively popular during the late 90s)

- 999 and Virtue's Last Reward (for the DS and 3DS respectively)

As for what I'd like, I'd been keen on having that Key 10 year (or whatever year it was) anniversary box set. Honestly, I think ONE is better than any of the Key games. Yeah, old man rambling again. Some people say Key is overrated. I'm not exactly going to agree, but sometimes I do go, yeah, who knows, possibly. Still, I admit I'm swept by the hype and want the games. I know I'll never get around to playing them but I'm interested in having the games anyway. Yeah, I'm silly. I actually saw the games in Akihabara a few years back but the boxes were too big so I chose to skip on them. And hey, they're expensive, man :P!

I've got:

- Ever17 (English PC, Japanese PC and PSP - yeah, addict :P/>/>/>/>)

- Every Narcissu game (again, addict XD)

- Planetarian PSP

- Go Go Nippon

- Kira Kira

- ONE ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~ Windows 95 Edition (I'm proud of this old school one!)

- Utawarerumono PSP

- Sakura Taisen 1 to 4 (are these counted as VNs? Anybody played them? This franchise was massively popular during the late 90s)

- 999 and Virtue's Last Reward (for the DS and 3DS respectively)

As for what I'd like, I'd been keen on having that Key 10 year (or whatever year it was) anniversary box set. Honestly, I think ONE is better than any of the Key games. Yeah, old man rambling again. Some people say Key is overrated. I'm not exactly going to agree, but sometimes I do go, yeah, who knows, possibly. Still, I admit I'm swept by the hype and want the games. I know I'll never get around to playing them but I'm interested in having the games anyway. Yeah, I'm silly. I actually saw the games in Akihabara a few years back but the boxes were too big so I chose to skip on them. And hey, they're expensive, man :P/>/>/>/>!

you must be able to read japanese and Planetarian is an odd choice for your only key game as you don't see that one being talked about a lot. yes sakura wars is a VN series surprised you didn't pick up the PS2 version that NIS release of the 5th and final game. I adore 999 and VLR as well. Do you actually own the official english version of ever17.

I would like to note that a lot of times prices stay the same because that what they have to stay at in order for people to make money off it, because if they don't they can't stay open. versus retailers who are huge, and order a LOT of copies.

I currently own :

Boxed : Clannad Memorial Edition, Umineko vol. 1 (chapters 1-4), Rose Guns Days season 1, 999, Virtue's Last Reward

Download :

- Corpse Party, Corpse Party : Book of Shadows, Hakuoki : Demon of the Fleeting Blossom

I'm also waiting for my copy of Little Busters Perfect Edition coming in sometime soon from Amiami. My next purchases will probably be the first time I will try a courrier service.(probably Yokatta or Tenso, from the amazon marketplace) I'm planning to get over the next months: Umineko vol.2, Muv-Luv, Muv-Luv Alternative, Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. After that I'll probably either try to get the Akabeisoft2 titles or complete my Key collection.(yeah I love Key, sue me) Also probably gonna get Ef, if there is a decently priced bundle once the second part is officialy released.

I only got back into visual novels with the release of Corpse Party(and PC VNs through Katawa Shoujo), though I had played most of JAST's releases back in the late 90's/early 2000'.

you must be able to read japanese and Planetarian is an odd choice for your only key game as you don't see that one being talked about a lot. yes sakura wars is a VN series surprised you didn't pick up the PS2 version that NIS release of the 5th and final game. I adore 999 and VLR as well. Do you actually own the official english version of ever17.

I would like to note that a lot of times prices stay the same because that what they have to stay at in order for people to make money off it, because if they don't they can't stay open. versus retailers who are huge, and order a LOT of copies.

Yeah, I am able to read enough Japanese to understand those games I own :). Honestly, I just bought Planeterian because it was cheap XD. It was also one of my first VNs. I've heard that last Sakura Wars game was no good so I'm not too interested. Most important, it's missing my Sakura :o. Yeah, I can't wait for the last 999 installment. Yep, I'm lucky enough to have the official English version of Ever17. I bought it many years ago. It seems to be pretty rare now.

I have:

恋姫無双

うみねこのくの頃にPortable2

I want:

Ever17!!!!!!!!!!!! Japanese Psp because the original English PC is really really rare now, and there are virtually no brand new ones out anymore =(

Muv-Luv Alternative PS3 (assuming my ps3 still works)

All the boxed games I own can fit onto this little piano bench.

16giis4.jpg

I used to have "Amusement Park" and "KimiNozo", but I sold them already. Because Amusement Park simply did not meet the Zoom909 Standards of Quality. And if I ever want to play KimiNozo, there is a newer version with different artwork.

I think the next one I get will likely be "Brighter than Dawning Blue for PC"

All the boxed games I own can fit onto this little piano bench.

16giis4.jpg

RAGE!!!!!!!!!! (T_T)

I have bought Soul link(my first VN), Hatsuyuki Sakura and Zanmataisei Demonbane.

Speaking of soul link, it was the trigger to my VN love. Gonna replay it in the future.

Tenshi no Hane wo Fumanaide, Devils Devel Concept, Yurikago yori Tenshi Made, Comyu, Izuna Zanshinken, Evolimit, Ayakashibito, Bullet Butlers, Chronobelt, Ikusa Megami Zero, Ikusa Megami Verita, and about a hundred or so others along the same lines or that I picked up out of curiosity through my friend living in Japan... in all for around 20K in VN spending over the past five to six years...lol

Shoukoujo, Hajimete no Orusuban, Hajimete no Oisha-san, Nanami to Konomi no Oshiete ABC, Futaba Channel, Naisho no Naisho!, Saya no Uta (English Ver.), Saya no Uta (BD Ver.), Da Capo (Limited Edition English Ver.), and tons more are on my to-buy list.

I own Shuffle! (Limited Edition, Japanese), Really? Really! (Limited Edition, Japanese), Shuffle! Essence+ (Limited Edition, Japanese), Ro-Kyu-Bu! PSP (Limited Edition, Japanese), Clannad (Full Voice, Japanese), Kud Wafter (Limited Edition, Japanese), Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi (Japanese), Kisaragi GOLD STAR (Japanese), Supipara (Japanese), C.D. Christmas Days ~Circus Disc Christmas Days~ (Limited Edition, Japanese), D.C. II ~Da Capo II~ To You (Limited Edition, Japanese), Canvas 4 PSP (Limited Edition, Japanese), Really? Really? DS (Limited Edition, Japanese), and the BD versions of Da Capo and Da Capo II (both in Japanese).

I'm looking forward to moving to Japan and having better access to these titles, excluding the English ones obviously.

• 3 weeks later...

a month is a long time...

mine usually comes within a week

You live closer to Japan, so I guess that's it. ^^

My copy of Saya no Uta was shipped yesterday! Can't wait for it to get here. It'll be great~

a month is a long time...

mine usually comes within a week

Yeah, I think that's the longest I've ever waited for something from Japan. With EMS it usualy takes around a week or a little more, but this time I thought I'd try registered SAL to save a few bucks. (from Amiami) I was starting to get a little anxious since the tracking hadn't been updated in a long time.

Sorry to bump this up, but does anyone have any experience with amazon.co.jp "Open Box" items? The difference in price with new is really astounding and it would make it much easier to build up my collection. I don't mind if it's opened as long as the box is still in decent condition.

• 3 weeks later...

My Rewrite First Press Edition arrived today. The shipping time was insanely fast. It can't have taken more than five days props despite using SAL. It actually arrived at the post office the same day I was told it had been shipped. They probably sent it out a bit earlier than when I got the message... Or maybe it teleported :lol:

I really really want to by both ef VNs from Mangagamer. I really really want to give them my money for both. But until they release Latter Tale my money will remain in my wallet.

Ditto.

I'm going to buy MoeNovel's If My Heart Had Wings when it comes out later this month. It's a divisive game (etc. etc.), to be sure, but I want to see how it fares and review its release for Fuwa/etc.