Hey there! Nice to meet you all~

Shiki

So, I finally decided to stop lurking and make an account because the community seems really nice. I have been reading visual novels for a few years and would like to actually discuss some of them. As I am sure a lot of you know, finding people in real life to talk to about visual novels can be a bit difficult. 

As for what visual novels I like to read... Pretty much everything as long as it's a good story. A few of my favorites are Cross Channel, Little Busters!, Dramatical Murder, Saya no Uta and G-senjou no Maou. I am currently reading Muv Luv Alternative (finally lol) and I'm really enjoying it. 

Thanks for reading and hope to see you in the Fourms~

welcome to the community im the resident psychotic if there's anything i can help you with just talk about yanderes, ill find you. also im on steam and skype.

Hello there, I am someone who exists.  Nice to have you!

LIE'S, zodais existence is not proven hes like the Schrodinger fuwa member. maybe hes alive, maybe hes dead, maybe he isn't in the box at all.

Hadaka Shitsuji has a pretty good story. I recommend playing that

This made me laugh. Did you see my post in the Fourms about my hatred of this game? If you didn't, this is a pretty funny coincidence. 

Welcome to the forums, Shiki!

I was honestly surprised when I saw your photo in the RL pic thread.

It's great to have you here.

I do hope we both gain more friends that play VNs in real life.

I hope it was a good surprise? And thank you. 

Haha I also hope that we both gain more friends that play VNs in real life. My sister does sometimes because I annoy her but she never finishes an entire visual novel. Short attention span that girl has.  :amane: