Hey there! Nice to meet you all~

Shiki

wai ..... wut  RETREAT!!

and i thought i was safe here

You are never safe anywhere.  :sachi:

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

Thank you! I will if I think of any.

Hi new person!

Hi there!  :wafuu:

Welcome welcome~

You sure have read quite lots of VNs, and so many VNs I have never seen before. I guess you play otome games and that's a realm I don't know anything about xD.

If you have any questions about Japanese, feel free to hit me up~

--rains

Welcome welcome~

You sure have read quite lots of VNs, and so many VNs I have never seen before. I guess you play otome games and that's a realm I don't know anything about xD.

If you have any questions about Japanese, feel free to hit me up~

--rains

Well yeah, I pretty much play anything. Otome, BL, Yuri and obviously the regular BxG. A good story is all that I really care about. 

But I have seen quite a few VNs that I have never heard of on your list as well! 

Thank you, I will if I think of any. 

Welcome, welcome, welcome, Shiki-san (I thought you would use Tsukihime's character when I read your ID) to our lair. Enjoy your time here and relax. For a good story, how about reading Key's VNs (like Clannad, Planetarian, etc.), and Grisaia trilogy? What genre do you like?

Welcome, welcome, welcome, Shiki-san (I thought you would use Tsukihime's character when I read your ID) to our lair. Enjoy your time here and relax. For a good story, how about reading Key's VNs (like Clannad, Planetarian, etc.), and Grisaia trilogy? What genre do you like?

I have already read all of those except for the last two games in the Grisaia trilogy as I cannot read Japanese. (Yet, hopefully I will get good enough at Japanese to be able to read VNs.) I don't really like a particular genre. I read everything haha. My favorite games are the ones with a good MC. My least favorite would probably be just slice-of-life. I don't mind it if eventually some drama comes along later, like in Grisaia and Rewrite. I actually haven't read Tsukihime yet but I plan to very soon.  :illya:

Thank you for the warm welcome. 

It was, it was. You were rather dazzling.

At least someone played there. Nobody gave it a try in my side.

Dazzling? That's high praise. Thank you so much. 

It's really hard to get people to play visual novels, especially if they are not into anime. My sister is actually a big anime fan so it was a bit easier. I guess I am pretty lucky.  ^_^

OMG someone I dont have to recommend MLA too YAY. Anyways welcome to Fuwa !

It's really good so far! I'm in the middle of chapter eight. And the other two games weren't nearly as bad as everyone makes them out to be. Thank you! 

I have already read all of those except for the last two games in the Grisaia trilogy as I cannot read Japanese. (Yet, hopefully I will get good enough at Japanese to be able to read VNs.) I don't really like a particular genre. I read everything haha. My favorite games are the ones with a good MC. My least favorite would probably be just slice-of-life. I don't mind it if eventually some drama comes along later, like in Grisaia and Rewrite. I actually haven't read Tsukihime yet but I plan to very soon.  :illya:

Thank you for the warm welcome. 

Dazzling? That's high praise. Thank you so much. 

It's really hard to get people to play visual novels, especially if they are not into anime. My sister is actually a big anime fan so it was a bit easier. I guess I am pretty lucky.  ^_^

It's really good so far! I'm in the middle of chapter eight. And the other two games weren't nearly as bad as everyone makes them out to be. Thank you! 

Muv luv is kinda meh

Unlimited sets the stage for Alternative so its semi required altered fable takes place after alternative

There it is folks. Not to mention the prejudice due to some content present in the medium.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah. Though it's aimed at people who already like anime art anyway. Still though.