Are reverse traps cute?

Aniki

Like, ladies with androgynous appearances or masculine clothing. Do you think they're cute?

YUI0hl6.jpg

This is not intended to be a form of retaliation against the "Are traps cute?" thread, but feel free to take this as a declaration of war. It's more interesting that way, no?

Isn't a reverse trap still just a trap though? 

It's like reverse discrimination. It's still just discrimination.

That is correct. A reverse trap is technically still a trap.

However, the term trap is commonly attributed to feminine males. Using the same term for the exact opposite can be slightly confusing, don't you think?

However, the term trap is commonly attributed to feminine males. Using the same term for the exact opposite can be slightly confusing, don't you think?

But it is common ground to possibly end this war before any lives are lost. 

Also, I would contribute, but you took the only reverse trap I know of. 

Technically a trap is used with lure to bait prey into capturing them. A reverse trap would be an odd way of describing them. Since their appearances are more like deterrents against predators.  

Technically a trap is used with lure to bait prey into capturing them. A reverse trap would be an odd way of describing them. Since their appearances are more like deterrents against predators.  

So, basically, you're telling me they're not cute? Silly Crunchytaco.

50531430.jpg

Oi oi, they're either women or men. My favourite type of traps are the women. What's so strange about that?

Those look like two types to me, both traps, but two kinds.

You said "my favorite type of traps" which makes it sound like there are more than two types of traps.... so I was just kidding ... dw about it

moving on, they are equally good imo