VN Reading Club - May 2015 (Coμ -Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku-)

Kosakyun

There's so much love for Mayu-mayu and not enough love for Benio. I don't hate Mayu-mayu because she's a loli adorable but doesn't anyone else love those allies of justice? I find it both cute and admirable tbh

Mayu-mayu: adjustable glasses transparency/10

Benio: flat justice/10

Benio is best girl, hands down.

Just look at how flat she is!

I'm not joking. She's great.

Yeah Kagome's route was a real page-turner(mouse-clicker?) so I also finished here route on 2 sessions.

It was supposed to be 3 sessions but during the part where Kagome had to re-kill all the avatars ever killed by Sting and Hisoka arrived, I changed my mind. Screw sleeping, I want to read. I didn't even sleep for classes the next day and slept through some of my classes.

Coffee is your friend, my friend. 

These days I sleep for roughly 5 hours and have 2-3 cups of coffee a day.

I skipped all of Kagaome's H scenes though, went through the first bit of  one, didn't like how passive Kagaome was and decided to skip them all. 

So we use flatness as a score to rate girls... 

And age

Coffee is your friend, my friend. 

These days I sleep for roughly 5 hours and have 2-3 cups of coffee a day.

I skipped all of Kagaome's H scenes though, went through the first bit of  one, didn't like how passive Kagaome was and decided to skip them all. 

I think I mentioned in a thread somewhere here that I love coffee.

Yeah same with skipping Kagome's. She suddenly became so submissive that it's almost creepy.

So we use flatness as a score to rate girls... 

There's so much love for Mayu-mayu and not enough love for Benio. I don't hate Mayu-mayu because she's a loli adorable but doesn't anyone else love those allies of justice? I find it both cute and admirable tbh

Mayu-mayu: adjustable glasses transparency/10

Benio: flat justice/10

There's sooo many ways to rate girls.

You... You're not human are you...?

Apparently there's nothing to discuss about Comyu anymore, so we're just gonna talk about coffee? Makes sense/logic

The game was labeled 30-50 hours on VNDB and assuming that it's the maximum 50, it's spending 10 hours a day. You either have a lot of free time or you have enough passion to make time for it. Well the game was really great so I could burn my time like that if I can.

#ProCoffee

No hate for coffee please.

If the vn success get my interest curiosity , (my switch on)

i sure every day read that vn..... (mostly each route each day)

if I not mistake Comyu got 5 route.... i guess i use 5 or 6 days finish it when that time 1st i read it....

Nescafe ..........

The game was labeled 30-50 hours on VNDB and assuming that it's the maximum 50, it's spending 10 hours a day. You either have a lot of free time or you have enough passion to make time for it. Well the game was really great so I could burn my time like that if I can.

#ProCoffee

No hate for coffee please.

My pace was one route per day, (common counts as one route) except two days for Mayuki and three for Kagome. My enthusiasm started dropping towards the end, so I couldn't just blast through the final route. Mayuki's route took two days because at first I was hesitant to read the loli route, so just read the intro and stopped. After I started reading it properly and noticed that it was actually good, I finished it in one sitting.

Also I don't really care about such crude drinks as coffee, I mostly drink tea.

I'm gonna throw a subject here, a subject that interests me.

What is Girl A, really? a simple personification of the Virus? or something bigger?

I also finished the VN in 5 days, not a big feat, the first route is big, but the other routes are shorter. 

How did your enthusiasm drop when nearing the end? Although I have to admit the starting routes (Benio's and Hisoka's) are great and the following ones aren't equally exciting. Mayuki's was largely a side story but still a good read, and Ayaya's was a joke in a good way. Kagome's route blow most people away tho and I was hyped like crazy when I managed to piece some stuff together before the game does take that Comyu so it added a bit more excitement for me.

Kagome's route was definitely the best, but I just couldn't read it in as long sessions anymore. Maybe saying my enthusiasm dropped is not the best expression, more like my drive to just read it in one sessions wasn't there. I took my time and enjoyed it more slowly than the others. Although I never really liked Kagome as a character, so that probably has something to with it.

And after reading a VN for a week pretty much all the time, you get exhausted. Or at least I do.

I'm gonna throw a subject here, a subject that interests me.

What is Girl A, really? a simple personification of the Virus? or something bigger?

I also finished the VN in 5 days, not a big feat, the first route is big, but the other routes are shorter. 

Again, I've read the VN a long time ago so some stuff I say are probably wrong but here it goes.

I believe Girl A is just the virus made by The System that reflects the image of Kagome, the second connector. I might be wrong tho so can someone confirm this? Too lazy to reread~

Kagome's route was definitely the best, but I just couldn't read it in as long sessions anymore. Maybe saying my enthusiasm dropped is not the best expression, more like my drive to just read it in one sessions wasn't there. I took my time and enjoyed it more slowly than the others. Although I never really liked Kagome as a character, so that probably has something to with it.

And after reading a VN for a week pretty much all the time, you get exhausted. Or at least I do.

Definitely true when you're not that fond of what you're doing. So maybe in the end it's just personal preferences with a little bit of habits and a lot of personal drive.

Again, I've read the VN a long time ago so some stuff I say are probably wrong but here it goes.

I believe Girl A is just the virus made by The System that reflects the image of Kagome, the second connector. I might be wrong tho so can someone confirm this? Too lazy to reread~

Definitely true when you're not that fond of what you're doing. So maybe in the end it's just personal preferences with a little bit of habits and a lot of personal drive.

Yeah, Girl A was made to help spread the connector 'disease' around and since connectors are spread by the presence of other stronger connectors, Kagaome who was the second connector and the most powerful after the war, was used as a template for Girl A. 

I was reading the VN on the last week of the holidays. 10 Hours a day isn't that big a deal when you're having 3-5 hours sleep a day. Basically 6 hours during the day, 4 at night. 

Gasai as the MC would be really awesome 

or maybe a VN which shows his perspective

I actually didn't want to believe he died in the final route, I thought that maybe he switched clothes or something...

Gasai really is an interesting character. 

Yeah, Girl A was made to help spread the connector 'disease' around and since connectors are spread by the presence of other stronger connectors, Kagaome who was the second connector and the most powerful after the war, was used as a template for Girl A. 

I was reading the VN on the last week of the holidays. 10 Hours a day isn't that big a deal when you're having 3-5 hours sleep a day. Basically 6 hours during the day, 4 at night. 

I actually didn't want to believe he died in the final route, I thought that maybe he switched clothes or something...

Gasai really is an interesting character. 

Thanks for confirming this one. Oh yeah and I just remembered something with Kagome's diet pills.

It's medicine to help stop Sting from stampeding, right? I do remember Akihito asking her what that is and kept answering diet pills but why did Sting stampeded then? Just a question since Hisoka was able to hold out for quite some time even after the last connector aside from here died through sheer willpower. And Kagome is the so-called black witch and also has the medicine. Kinda weird how Sting 

still stampeded.

Sting was too strong for Kagome, probably too strong for an entire comyu to handle, and the pills were just relieving the problem. They said that she needed other treatment too, to not go crazy under the pressure.

Nomad was certainly too strong as well, but not nearly as strong as Sting, so it wasn't as hard to handle. That's why Hisoka could hold out for a while.

Considering, it was miraculous that Sting didn't stampede earlier.

Oh yeah the strength is the main reason for stampeding because of the

EXP. Yeah that's probably the reason and the fact that Sting's kill count is no doubt higher than Nomad's. Nomad's kills mainly came from the Gigs right? And maybe the others killed after it started stampeding. Sting pretty much destroyed everything so it's understandable.