Do people like nicknames?

Yuuko

I like nicknaming others in amusing ways. Getting nicknamed myself depends on what it is; I really like Zaka, but a few ones I shall oppose until I draw me last breath (slight exaggeration).

ur way of giving nicknames is super funny thou: emby , kossy, hossy... and others I don't remember

But but, if i do that i will be the same like him. Throwing old toys whenever he sees a new1.

but following what you said, that guy is still using that nickname. he hasn't really gotten rid of it even though you too apparently had a fight,and if you too were close enough i'm pretty sure he'll remember who gave him that name in the first place and get bothered by it whenever someone calls him by it.

yet he's still using it,so saying he throws things away like it's nothing might be an exaggeration.

(´・ω・`)

vancy pls.

ur way of giving nicknames is super funny thou: emby , kossy, hossy... and others I don't remember

TL:that means "vagina" in Arabic.

zaka is a hentai confirmed.

I like nicknaming others in amusing ways. Getting nicknamed myself depends on what it is; I really like Zaka, but a few ones I shall oppose until I draw me last breath (slight exaggeration).

Don't be a coward and tell us

^that just makes kossy better.

Also, no. A cat's smart enough not to say that, にゃ~

*gives johny a cookie*

Of course you would know Lewd Hymen...

for the last time i'm not lewd!

kossy means my vagina

be more accurate god damn it

Arabic sucks anyways.

No, nicknames tend to go out of hand, as thinking of a silly name becomes more important than the convenience of it. I often call people shorter versions of their full names myself, but I don't really come up with any real nicknames. As long as it's within bounds, though, I don't really care what people call me.

No, nicknames tend to go out of hand, as thinking of a silly name becomes more important than the convenience of it. I often call people shorter versions of their full names myself, but I don't really come up with any real nicknames. As long as it's within bounds, though, I don't really care what people call me.

Okay then JP  the lolicon

Za-kun calls me 'Clipsy'

I think he comes up with pretty good nicks in general for people's usernames

Clipsy is kinda cute name

I wish people would call me something else than a dog >.< or Eli is good but it's still just shorter version of my name

I've had a few nicknames, none that has stuck. I don't really care about what people call me, as long as it's not entirely stupid. I rarely use nicknames for anyone else though, I usually go with either first or last name as nicknames feels so weird in my mouth. Kind of like how it feels like my mouth is full of dicks when i try to pronounce some English words.