Which one is the most interesting to read?

Grisaia (Makina) > Grisaia (sans Michiru and about half of Sachi) > Dracu Riot (Elina) ≥ Hoshimemo (Sister's routes only) > everything else.

Grovel before my superior taste that puts all dramatic novels to the bottom.

Melodrama seriously grinds my bones, and I find the situations it typically generates incredibly retarded on a logical level.

Depends on your tastes, for me clannad was more enjoyable than grisaia most of the time and if my heart..was better than little busters but not than clannad, so in the end it's up to you, or maybe you should ask in which sense is it more interesting? The drama part, action, comedy...etc because some of them are really different from each others

Grisaia is definitely at the top of that list.  Most everything else is usually debatable.  It depends on your tastes and whether or not you know what to expect from Key-style games.  If My Heart Had Wings though is definitely at the way bottom, at least if you intend to read the MoeNovel translation as opposed to the original.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, for "interesting" VNs I'd go with Grisaia and Little Busters, they both offer things that not many other VNs offer, perhaps LB to a lesser extent.

But I suppose the vote is already unanimous at this point. I kind of wish more people who posted these threads would offer their own feedback after-the-fact.