Fuwanovel Video Game Club

Kurisu-Chan

Just use Giant Ghost soul to reflect the sickles. Buy 9 potions, them spam hahaha. I'd recommend using the Creaking Skull soul for his second form so you can deal damage from a slightly bigger distance than that of which he can hit you.

I do not even know those enemies you are talking about

No limits this time? We just get as far as we can by May 1st?

Edit: Just a quick tip for those starting up SRW:OG: You can see the Battle Mastery requirements for a mission by going to the pause menu (select any square with no one on it) and selecting 'Mission' then pressing over.

I can't stop playing SRW:OG! I was worried it was going to be like SRW A, one of the other GBA games, but it's so much more smooth and straightforward (not to mention it's much easier reading through the plot in English.) I may just marathon the whole game in a single day! Someone stop me!

STILL playing Aria Of Sorrow.

Beat Death, and am now exploring several areas which were shut off because I could not sink in water. I really like this game!

Busy Lazy as ever I see~

And if you really like it, wait until you try Symphony of the Night :D

Now time for me to play Super Robot Taisen and perhaps Limbo too if it' free.

I can't stop playing SRW:OG! I was worried it was going to be like SRW A, one of the other GBA games, but it's so much more smooth and straightforward (not to mention it's much easier reading through the plot in English.) I may just marathon the whole game in a single day! Someone stop me!

I'm really enjoying it as well. But I'm a little intimidated by the myriad of upgrade options. :nervous:

No limits this time? We just get as far as we can by May 1st?

Edit: Just a quick tip for those starting up SRW:OG: You can see the Battle Mastery requirements for a mission by going to the pause menu (select any square with no one on it) and selecting 'Mission' then pressing over.