Game of Thrones

Stray Cat

Actually him killing his dad make perfect sense in the show.... He killed him because not only did he treat him like shit but he was going to have him executed for a crime he knew tyrion was innocent for not to mention he used someone he was inlove with against him

it doesnt, maybe to hate him but not to kill him by just saying she was a whore, you know that in the books jaime tells him about that girl that they rape and was the only one that loved him, that's reason enough to hate them both, again he hate his father for dubious reasons, but why jaime?He even helps him to escape, why didnt they just told the story?in the first season they even talk about that(tyrion tells the whore the whole story about that girl) so why didnt they use it? :/

stannis killing her daughter was kinda meh ...it doesnt make sense either, yeah he killed his brother but his brother was acting like a moron and he knew it wasnt his throne...i know it still bad but her own daughter it's really something different...it looks out of character for him. He really loved her, why is he fighting for now?If you kill your own descendants you don't have nothing to fight for in the first place :/

even cercei understand this, she is a bitch but not with her own childs(in her own twisted way she loves them and she would never offer them to gain power!).

stannis killing her daughter was kinda meh ...it doesnt make sense either, yeah he killed his brother but his brother was acting like a moron and he knew it wasnt his throne...i know it still bad but her own daughter it's really something different...it looks out of character for him. He really loved her, why is he fighting for now?If you kill your own descendants you don't have nothing to fight for in the first place :/

even cercei understand this, she is a bitch but not with her own childs(in her own twisted way she loves them and she would never offer them to gain power!).

is your daughter not so hot, give her to the fire god 

:makina: 

Wow that game of thrones episode... I was not expecting them to kill off jon snow

That very last scene happens exactly in the books too.

Rumors say he'll be reborn as the prince that was promised or re-animated by Melisandre. For sure the show caught up with the books, there's no way fans know what will happen with Jon now.

I hope Season 6 starts exactly where Season 5 last left off, it would be great to have the next Season start with Jon's body still laying there, waiting for something great to happen.

That very last scene happens exactly in the books too.

Rumors say he'll be reborn as the prince that was promised or re-animated by Melisandre. For sure the show caught up with the books, there's no way fans know what will happen with Jon now.

I hope Season 6 starts exactly where Season 5 last left off, it would be great to have the next Season start with Jon's body still laying there, waiting for something great to happen.

I read just now that Kit Harington said he is not on the next season and that his character is dead for real

I read just now that Kit Harington said he is not on the next season and that his character is dead for real

Oh god I hope that's a troll x.x

Oh well, if that's true then I suppose it's just to show how the world of GoT is indeed dark and serious business. Damn.

He might very well be dead dead, but if he wasn't it's not like they wouldn't announce that right after the episode has aired so of course he will say that. Let's hope he's not dead dead though, far too many good characters are already dead dead.

Melisandre being there is just way too convenient to not be used, if she is in fact capable of resurrection as Thoros was, and Kit is likely trolling us.

The timing of Sansa's and Theon's escape also makes it more than likely that they stopped Brienne from killing Stannis, likely together with Podrick .

Myrcella's fate was rough and really surprised me, in a gut-wrenching, still positive way. Ellaria dun fucked now.

Still mad that they skipped over LSH, but ultimately it makes sense to postpone Arya going on a killing spree if she's not in the show.

Myrcella's fate was rough and really surprised me, in a gut-wrenching, still positive way. Ellaria dun fucked now.

Dunno, out of all the stuff that happened that's the one I saw coming. Considering the vipers' reputation for using poisons I was actually expecting her poison her brother last episode, but her kissing Myrcella made it pretty obvious.

Also is it just me or does Sansa and Theon's "escape" seem more like a double suicide?

wont ever understand those raging fanboysin the net these days, as their havent been any really "important" guys been killed this time. sure the one we´ve put our faith into, ended the same way caesar did - BUT i strongly believe in those voodoo skills freely available by the followers of light.

same goes for hound-kun, i refuse accepting his death as set in stone.

think he´s dead, but we all know dead means not eternal dead.

dead dead or dragon ball dead

:P

Dunno, out of all the stuff that happened that's the one I saw coming. Considering the vipers' reputation for using poisons I was actually expecting her poison her brother last episode, but her kissing Myrcella made it pretty obvious.

Also is it just me or does Sansa and Theon's "escape" seem more like a double suicide?

well there was snow down there...they were implying that the snow will help them survive and it will, not very realistic but oh well xD

No idea if they'll change this, but in the books, Theon and Jane Poole, the character who they replaced with Sansa in GoT, jump off the same way and survive.  George R.R. Martin posted an

excerpt chapter [copied/pasted text] (before taking it down, for some reason) from The Winds of Winter that confirms that Theon and Jane survived.  No idea if the show's writers will stick with it, but that's what's supposed to have happened.