I need a change of pace

bogdankl

SO... most of the stuff I've played/tried was pretty dam depressing <katawa,grisaia> and I feel i need to change the pace a bit, I started Little Busters and that's funny in it's own right but I have a few problems with it and I'm wondering more and more if i should wait for EX. In the mean time I would like to play something a bit different.

To put it simply I want a commedy VN with H scenes and art style on a more modern note <less clannad, more grisaia>, also minor thing but i would like it to be set in a school environment

I dislike the "old looking" art style just because it's not my cup of tea, that is one of the reasons I'm having troubles playing Fate

I saw this https://vndb.org/v44 and it caught my eye a bit

Also any1 got any thoughts to share on toradorra portable? I watched and loved the anime and i am wondering if i should pick up the game

Toradora Portable did a meh job in my opinion.

Taiga and Minori's routes are pretty much lumped together and only branch off at the very end to give you a different epilogue and it's not ultra satisfying overall.

Not to say I wasn't happy I could experience a different ending (I was rooting for Minori more than Taiga in the original series), but there wasn't much of a WOW factor to it.

Ami's route is actually the better one in the whole game so if you liked Ami, the game does her some justice.

The rest of the routes are more comedic and the game in general has some comedy so it's not a drag to play, I gave it a 7/10 I think.

I'd recommend you read it just because it doesn't take long at all, but don't expect the amazingness that was the original story.

Also, while Toradora Portable's main routes are 50/50, the game does offer some pretty funny side routes and I think those are actually worth it (I loved falling in the teacher's route over and over. w )

Yume Miru Kusuri is really fun to play although there's some heavy drama in each route but still the whole experience for me was really good.

Well, depressing / at least drama stuff tends to be a thing in most... things. Da Capo 1 or 2 (apparently 2 is much better) might be decent and fluffy I guess. If you can enjoy a lot of lesbian sex sonohana 1 and 2 are pretty much diabetes-inducing, lol. If you like getting physically abused by 3 to 4 tsundere then Ikikoi could be quite nice as well iirc (the drama in onigase's route is so retarded you can laugh at it instead, probably).

Well, depressing / at least drama stuff tends to be a thing in most... things. Da Capo 1 or 2 (apparently 2 is much better) might be decent and fluffy I guess. If you can enjoy a lot of lesbian sex sonohana 1 and 2 are pretty much diabetes-inducing, lol. If you like getting physically abused by 3 to 4 tsundere then Ikikoi could be quite nice as well iirc (the drama in onigase's route is so retarded you can laugh at it instead, probably).

Toradora Portable did a meh job in my opinion.

Taiga and Minori's routes are pretty much lumped together and only branch off at the very end to give you a different epilogue and it's not ultra satisfying overall.

Not to say I wasn't happy I could experience a different ending (I was rooting for Minori more than Taiga in the original series), but there wasn't much of a WOW factor to it.

Ami's route is actually the better one in the whole game so if you liked Ami, the game does her some justice.

The rest of the routes are more comedic and the game in general has some comedy so it's not a drag to play, I gave it a 7/10 I think.

I'd recommend you read it just because it doesn't take long at all, but don't expect the amazingness that was the original story.

Also, while Toradora Portable's main routes are 50/50, the game does offer some pretty funny side routes and I think those are actually worth it (I loved falling in the teacher's route over and over. w )

Yume Miru Kusuri is really fun to play although there's some heavy drama in each route but still the whole experience for me was really good.

Majikoi is nothing but happy fun times the whole way through. Each route has some drama, but it's still heavily laced with comedy and absurdity. It fits all of your requirements very well.

Yume Miru Kusuri is probably NOT what you're looking for. It's good, but it's honestly quite depressing for a good portion of it, and deals with some pretty serious issues (severe bullying, drug use, etc).

There's generally a few games for each pair of characters. For example, Reo and Mai are games 3 and 5, and Sara and Kaede are 2 and 4. The only overlap is that some main characters from other games appear incidentally in others, but that doesn't matter. So you can essentially start with the first game of any pair of characters (or set of characters or something, because I don't know what shizzle is going on with the newer ones).

>Comedy

If not OsaDai, go Rance.

Unless you're anti-rape or something.

the rape part is kinda disturbing, is it an actual rape??? cuz I don't see that as being very funny, I've only played a bit of sengoku rance cuz the main character is fucking annoying but I get that I'm not supposed to take him seriously

Also just started majikoi... guys what the hell did you get me playing, and why are all the men ridiculous stereotypes, and is baldie ever going to admit to being a lolicon. THIS AND MORE IN THE NEXT EPISODE

also just realized rance is actually dan straight of fairy tail... or the other way around ---> http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Dan_Straight

the rape part is kinda disturbing, is it an actual rape??? cuz I don't see that as being very funny, I've only played a bit of sengoku rance cuz the main character is fucking annoying but I get that I'm not supposed to take him seriously

If you view Rance as annoying and rape as disturbing, then you're gonna have a hard time playing Alicesoft games. <3

Also just started majikoi... guys what the hell did you get me playing, and why are all the men ridiculous stereotypes, and is baldie ever going to admit to being a lolicon. THIS AND MORE IN THE NEXT EPISODE

you said this :wahaha:

perfect, no?

To put it simply I want a commedy VN with H scenes and art style on a more modern note <less clannad, more grisaia>, also minor thing but i would like it to be set in a school environment

Majikoi is nothing but happy fun times the whole way through. Each route has some drama, but it's still heavily laced with comedy and absurdity. It fits all of your requirements very well.

Yume Miru Kusuri is probably NOT what you're looking for. It's good, but it's honestly quite depressing for a good portion of it, and deals with some pretty serious issues (severe bullying, drug use, etc).

possible majikoi spoiler ahead... actually definite spoiler ahead

did ryuhei itagaki just... rape a guy in a dark alley after beating the shit outta him and bursting his eardrum

WHAT DO YOU MEAN HAPPY FUN TIMES... that's so messed up on so many levels... i need more drink i'm not drink enough to get through this game

did ryuhei itagaki just... rape a guy in a dark alley after beating the shit outta him and bursting his eardrum

WHAT DO YOU MEAN HAPPY FUN TIMES... that's so messed up on so many levels... i need more drink i'm not drink enough to get through this game

I mean, well, yes, but they try to frame that in a humorous light, and 99.9% of the rest of the game's humor isn't that dark.

I mean, well, yes, but they try to frame that in a humorous light, and 99.9% of the rest of the game's humor isn't that dark.

well, as decay's said.

if you read majikoi further...

you soon will be able to picture that guy who was raped would be addicted to anal-gay sex in humoric sense