High School DxD BorN closer! Thoughts?

Max

Less than ten days for the airing of the third season. I stopped reading the LN's after the end of second season so am unaware of various things, reason for me to be a little thrilled.

Someone has been following the LN? 

You get to look forward to the Oppai Dragon song around either episode 8 or 12 if everything goes as I predict. And this single 30 second slice of the show is the whole reason I'm watching.  I will make it the next rick roll.  It will also be the thing I get to troll people about when they say they don't like ecchi comedy, because it is the most absurd thing ever.

Basically, this is the season where plot starts to seriously flow and setting things up for much of the rest of the series released in the VN so far.  So yeah, you should be incredibly excited.  I wonder if they are going to do 2 or 3 volumes this time.  Historically it has been 2, but I remember hearing rumors which put it at 3.

You get to look forward to the Oppai Dragon song around either episode 8 or 12 if everything goes as I predict. And this single 30 second slice of the show is the whole reason I'm watching.  I will make it the next rick roll.  It will also be the thing I get to troll people about when they say they don't like ecchi comedy, because it is the most absurd thing ever.

Basically, this is the season where plot starts to seriously flow and setting things up for much of the rest of the series released in the VN so far.  So yeah, you should be incredibly excited.  I wonder if they are going to do 2 or 3 volumes this time.  Historically it has been 2, but I remember hearing rumors which put it at 3.

12 episodes are not confirmed yet, so it's still unknown how much content is going to be adapted

12 episodes are not confirmed yet, so it's still unknown how much content is going to be adapted

Yes, but its going to be 12 anyway.  Last two seasons as a precedent means its going to happen unless they surprise us with 24, which would make me stupid happy.  I'm never lucky on these things, so it's probably 12.  They will do at least two books, and the Oppai Dragon song is in book 6 and they left off at book 4, so either way I get to see it.

If there is one thing I can state confidently is that they will adapt up to book 6, maybe 7 if they are doing a 12 episode series.  The surprise would make it 24 with up to book 10, I don't think they would do book 8 seeing how it is purely side stories that they have knicked into s1 and s2 anyway.  6 is a stopping point almost identical to 4, and 7 would be for teasing what's next.  9 would be too short for the 24 episodes because 8 is already part way animated and that makes the stopping point 10.

No matter what happens, we get to see amazing plot development (and also "plot" development).

You get to look forward to the Oppai Dragon song around either episode 8 or 12 if everything goes as I predict. And this single 30 second slice of the show is the whole reason I'm watching. I will make it the next rick roll. It will also be the thing I get to troll people about when they say they don't like ecchi comedy, because it is the most absurd thing ever.

Is it like this: