Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition!: Completed

Stray Cat

So by this time, we've established some character personalities or something.

Tiago is auto-ally.

FinalChaos is a mean guy.

Vemocleus is a lemon.

SoulJustin is ...

Lino broke my heart.

I'm always alone.

Funya is that guy behind the shadows.

Shimo has an ugly avatar.

...And Eclipsed is just a baka.

I hate how the last one never has a chart.  How will I know if Eclipsed betrayed!!! lulz

By asking me

I betrayed :sachi:

wait, why doesn't everyone just ally~ then we can all get out together!  ^_^​ Let's all be friends! Love conquers all~ -Monomi says so

The game'd get boring pretty quick if we played multiple rounds with everybody allying all the way :nervous:

For something as petty as revenge, Kosaki...? Why did you involve Shikomizue-san in your petty squabbles? For goodness' sake...

Well, again I reach the end without betraying. Again I show everyone the optimal strategy!

The game'd get boring pretty quick if we played multiple rounds with everybody allying all the way  :nervous:

How many times do I need to open the number 9 door for you guys to understand that there's nothing boring to making a bunch of internet people looking for interesting games constantly ally?

Why don't you just take the logical approach, people?

wait, why doesn't everyone just ally~ then we can all get out together! ^_^​ Let's all be friends! Love conquers all~ -Monomi says so

I've been advertising this for countless rounds now! Finally someone who understands.

Well, with the completion of this game, I'd like to quickly register for the next one, even though I fear you will do everything in your capacity to ruin my gameplay strategy.

I would also like to participate in the next round, so that I may stand by Kosaki and Tiag at the finish line. Oh, and annoy Stray Cat who has taken the position of the next Monokuma.

1. You shortened my name wrong. :jinpou:

2. WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE MY AVATAR?!?! :saber:

3. Why don't I get a cool personality? :kosame:

And you better not make me change avatars just so I can play again Stray Cat.

Tiago is auto-ally.

FinalChaos is a mean guy.

Vemocleus is a lemon.

SoulJustin is ...

Lino broke my heart.

I'm always alone.

Funya is that guy behind the shadows.

...And Eclipsed is just a baka.

W-Wh-What???

How could you?!

After all that I have done and sacrificed to make the game more exciting and fun this is how you treat me............. 

And I'm up for the next round, guess I'll concentrate on winning this time. 

It's real dilemma that should I adopt Tiag's strategy......... well it does have a good record. 

Well well well.  Let's get this started shall we.  

It's time we made this game official, and that means we need a way to find a true winner.  Here's how things will go from now on:

Winning the Game:

• The Ambidex game will continue to be played until 1 or more players have won a total of 5 games.
  • The winner(s) of the game will receive an award on the site, courtesy of Ren. 

The Death Penalty:

• Those who are killed in the game, will be unable to play future games for a set number of games (to be determined).
  • This is an especially useful strategy for removing those pesky people who might be a tad closer to winning then you are.

Not at this point you're asking "But what if I'm not able to play in this game and have to wait for the next one?  Surely I'm at a disadvantage right?"  Well you would be if it wasn't for the last change.

Morphogenetic Sorrow:

• During each game, those on the waiting list for the next game can cooperatively opt to change one vote during the course of the game.
  • They have no knowledge of what this vote is or what other members are doing, they simply change it from what it originally was.
  • Those playing will not know who's vote was change.  Players can try an convince others that it was their not intention to vote that way.  Of course, it can also be used as an excellent excuse for a particularly nasty vote.  :upupu:
  • The vote change can be used to kill another player.

Happy Hunting.  :sachi:

Well well well.  Let's get this started shall we.  

It's time we made this game official, and that means we need a way to find a true winner.  Here's how things will go from now on:

Winning the Game:

• The Ambidex game will continue to be played until 1 or more players have won a total of 5 games.
  • The winner(s) of the game will receive an award on the site, courtesy of Ren. 

The Death Penalty:

• Those who are killed in the game, will be unable to play future games for a set number of games (to be determined).
  • This is an especially useful strategy for removing those pesky people who might be a tad closer to winning then you are.

Not at this point you're asking "But what if I'm not able to play in this game and have to wait for the next one?  Surely I'm at a disadvantage right?"  Well you would be if it wasn't for the last change.

Morphogenetic Sorrow:

• During each game, those on the waiting list for the next game can cooperatively opt to change one vote during the course of the game.
  • They have no knowledge of what this vote is or what other members are doing, they simply change it from what it originally was.
  • Those playing will not know who's vote was change.  Players can try an convince others that it was their not intention to vote that way.  Of course, it can also be used as an excellent excuse for a particularly nasty vote.  :upupu:

Happy Hunting.  :sachi:

Please note that more than one person can win. This is the most important thing, gents.

I don't understand how those on the waiting list can cooperate to change a vote, with no knowledge of what this vote is or what other members are doing.

I think I understand. To provide an example, they could choose to change someone's vote, but they wouldn't ever know if it was "ally" or "betray", they just change it.

Morphogenetic Sorrow:

Whhaaaaattt?  So the person with predictably in their votes would probably be at the most disadvantage then. Especially someone who constantly votes to ally, since their vote will be changed to betray xD...  oh that's an evil plan, making us all doubt each other.   No one is safe anymore >_<;  Stray is an evil bear!

That's only if the people on the waiting list participate though.. but definitely can plant a seed of distrust either way.

-Oh, and @Kosaki, I'm not exactly sure what you're asking xD.

Whhaaaaattt?  So the person with predictably in their votes would probably be at the most disadvantage then. Especially someone who constantly votes to ally, since their vote will be changed to betray xD...  oh that's an evil plan, making us all doubt each other.   No one is safe anymore >_<;  Stray is an evil bear!

That's only if the people on the waiting list participate though.. but definitely can plant a seed of distrust either way.

-Oh, and @Kosaki, I'm not exactly sure what you're asking xD.

Which is why I've spent two games cultivating into their heads that I intend to ally to the bitter end.  :mare:

Both of you are way to naive.  Let's look at an example using the last rounds score sheet you're oh so anxious to see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sbcm-Hb8Sk&index=8&list=RDJeitvjG-dgI

jb1qxi.jpg

One option, as you're both discussing, is that the people on the waiting list use their vote to make Tiago betray.  While this would incite some distrust towards Tiago, people have pretty much figured out that he always allys, so they would quickly realize it was a changed vote.

However, if they were to change FinalChaos and SoulJustIn's vote to betray, that would be a lot more believable to others since FinalChaos has betrayed in the past, and it would prevent Tiago (who is already in the lead) from winning another game.  By choosing this option, those in the waiting list can create more distrust between the players and benefit themselves by reducing Tiago's lead; thus giving them more chances to play the game and win themselves.  Now that's what I call killing two birds with one stone.  :sachi:

Which is where some way with words should be had...

For example, publicly announcing the opposite of what you're intending to vote while betting that the sorrowful people take the bait - a risky move, certainly, but a possibility. The most likely outcome is that  the vote change will be used during the second or last game, targeting those in the lead, which should for that very reason be wary. In fact, this is all the more reason to avoid betraying and getting a lead over the others. Though someone will be sacrificed and have their vote changed at the end  -_-

Which is where some way with words should be had...

For example, publicly announcing the opposite of what you're intending to vote while betting that the sorrowful people take the bait - a risky move, certainly, but a possibility. The most likely outcome is that  the vote change will be used during the second or last game, targeting those in the lead, which should for that very reason be wary. In fact, this is all the more reason to avoid betraying and getting a lead over the others. Though someone will be sacrificed and have their vote changed at the end  -_-

A nice little speech from the person with a 2 game lead over almost everyone else.  :upupu: