Spring 2013 Anime Season

Down

I watched the very same, and while I agree that she is a really cute character, her brand of cute is not the same as chiho's. the shy, innocent, try hard kind of cute is the best kind of cute, which is why I always vote for the childhood friend characters. it's the kind of cute that not only puts a smile on your face, but warms your heart as well.

it's just a shame that maou is going to end up with the hero chick, poor chiho :(

• 2 weeks later...

That entire show is just one awesome surprise. I really almost enjoy it more than Attack on Titan, and Chiho would be my favorite character if it weren't for Sasha.

yea, sasha is third on my list of awesome female characters this season. Chiho and the emoless girl from hentai prince are first and second in that order, and then sasha. she would be second easily if her fate weren't spoiled to me already. I don't remember which one of you did it, but I hate you.

also, clips. not really a spoiler since it doesn't tell you anything, but will spoiler tag it anyways just because. from episode 5, the scene where chiho freaks out.

Been in the hospital so I was missing out on the new anime. Having caught up, Im really enjoying a few of the shows.

I can site certain shows, but there are too many to list (that and im just too lazy atm)

I will say that Aku no Hana has REALLY impressed me. Its very complex and different. Really enjoying it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is anyone watching Yuyushiki? If so, how is it? Seems like it might be a good "nothing" show like Hidamari Sketch, so I was just curious.

I am. Didn't see Hidamari Sketch but Yuyushiki isn't really great. I didn't drop it yet because it's rather entertaining but it's not a very good 'nothing' show. I enjoyed GJ-Bu last season much more, for example. I wouldn't have watched it outside of a weekly rythm.

I need to grab GJ-Bu then.

Also, latest Maou-sama episode wasn't quite up to par until the very end when my suspicions turn out correct (I'm Batman). I quit on Valvrave because it was getting so stupid, that I couldn't handle it, though I'm sure I'll be back for it later. I'm going to start Hanneko hopefully this weekend. Heard fairly good things about it.

I need to grab GJ-Bu then.

Also, latest Maou-sama episode wasn't quite up to par until the very end when my suspicions turn out correct (I'm Batman). I quit on Valvrave because it was getting so stupid, that I couldn't handle it, though I'm sure I'll be back for it later. I'm going to start Hanneko hopefully this weekend. Heard fairly good things about it.

It was basically the fan service episode and the reveal at the end was obvious. I'm still enjoying it, but since we've only got 3 episodes left, I know I'll be sad because we all know there's not gonna be a proper ending.

Just watched episode one of Valvrave Liberator...I think...I thnik I'm going to like this on more than Attack on Titan or anything else...the first episode was just like MIND FUCK. Action scene was just freakin amazing idk what else to say ._.