Spring 2013 Anime Season

Down

I just saw it as well, but to me the last episode was a bit flat. Great show, but episode 13 could of been so much better.

Season 2 is coming. Probably spring/summer 2014

Last episode was a little weak, but a nice calming episode full of the witty writing that made me love the show so much. I certainly look forward to season 2 if it happens.

Maou-sama was also my 100th anime entry on MAL. Certainly worthy of it.

Last episode was a little weak, but a nice calming episode full of the witty writing that made me love the show so much. I certainly look forward to season 2 if it happens.

Based White Fox for a good rom-com. Last episode was a bit lackluster, but pretty good for an ongoing series. Looking forward to a season 2 as well.

grats on reaching 100 anime!!

Yep, Maou-Sama and Oregairu were my good comedies of the season. Maou-Sama really has for it to be consistent, where most shows this season ended up being disappointing, even the best ones. And it did a pretty good job at sweeping under the rug the fact that the plot setting was hard to defend.

Still not putting those above SnK and To Aru S (and Gargantia if it keeps getting better) but definitely good stuff.

edit: Damn, that last Oregairu episode was epic. All this over the top parody. With some gundam references. Would have expected a more conclusive episode, but meh. Still fine.

And the last show of the Spring season that I was watching is finished for me. Marathoned the last four episodes of Gargantia. A very, very well written show with a great story to go with it. Who knows when I'll get around to the other Spring shows, but Maou-sama and Gargantia were very fun to watch. Adios Spring 2013.