Heyo!

nvekmauvia

Hey guys (and girls)!

My name is Kevin, and I'm a long-time lurker finally coming out of his shell. I've been playing visual novels for at least 7 years now, starting with Narcissu and OMGWTFOTL (a true classic, highly recommended for those of you that haven't read it). In fact, I love visual novels so much it was my dream to make one when I was in highschool - but unlike most people, I was actually crazy enough to follow through.

And so I became a games designer.

I've worked on a few small projects here and there (most successful being Rabbit-Rush, which came out in 2013) but my dream remained unfulfilled, buried quietly in some dusty corner of my brain.

C3iANWy.jpg

Screenshot from Rabbit Rush (managed to sneak in a small VN segment ( ̄▽ ̄)V)

But finally, finally after all those years, I've decided to make my dream game, a visual novel. I really want to show you guys what I'm working on, but at the same time I don't want to be too self-promoting - could the more experienced forum-goers explain what the proper etiquette would be?

Either way, nice to meet you all!

I really want to show you guys what I'm working on, but at the same time I don't want to be too self-promoting - could the more experienced forum-goers explain what the proper etiquette would be?

Either way, nice to meet you all!

Welcome, always good to have more Australians on the board :)

Works in progress should be posted on the Ongoing Projects board, feel free to plug your project there to your hearts content. Although moderation policy is a little stricter on those boards than anywhere else on the forum http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7231-rules-and-guidelines-for-this-board/

Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Welcome! Loved your thread in the OP board and I'm very happy to see you decided to finally emerge from lurkdom and introduce yourself : ).

Have a favorite VN?

Urhg, too much to chose from, but if you held me at gun-point...G Senjou no Maou?