What Fuwanovel Means to Me (Yay, 2000 posts!)

Zakamutt

Your point on the light part is a bit silly here - if it's blonde... it's still not pink. But would you put beige in the brown, or the blonde camp? I know where I stand. As for the right part, sure looks like brown to me. Colors are a pretty complex thing.

The truth is though, the problem with your interpretation is that you see the two areas of her hair as two different colors, which really doesn't make sense - it's exaggeratedly light (and thus, has some glare) in some parts, with a contrasting shadow behind it. The actual color of the hair is somewhere between those two. What does that make it? Well, I'd say not pink. You might disagree, though :P

Your point on the light part is a bit silly here - if it's blonde... it's still not pink. But would you put beige in the brown, or the blonde camp? I know where I stand. As for the right part, sure looks like brown to me. Colors are a pretty complex thing.

The truth is though, the problem with your interpretation is that you see the two areas of her hair as two different colors, which really doesn't make sense - it's exaggeratedly light (and thus, has some glare) in some parts, with a contrasting shadow behind it. The actual color of the hair is somewhere between those two. What does that make it? Well, I'd say not pink. You might disagree, though :P

I don't even know anymore, bruh. That's just some old image from back during the streams.

Honestly I see her hair as probably a light brown or something. I don't know about that purple bit though.

wtf random Tiag pops up outta nowhere

You need to update your signature and reverse-avatar :makina: get with the times yo

Tch. Happy 2000 posts, Zakamutt!

I guess the poor guy just couldn't be arsed this time... and thank you for za congratulations :makina:

I hope you start to spam more than Nosebleed, Zakabutt, I want to see your 5k post thread. (´・ω・`)

I'm not sure if I could top this one. I don't really want to spend a lot of time editing a post so it's got proper flow when it's for this kind of occasion anyway... then again, I suppose the image effort I did here could be improved. As for spamming, do remember that I'm not a Kossy that just every thread. *assumes pompous voice* me posting in your thread is a privilege, not a right.

Still waiting for my 100K $ mr Zaka...or you prefer that my friend, Don Federico comes to...help you paying your...fees?

I'm ok with it as long as I'm top

Omg is this the rebirth of the gold + white vs blue + black dress thing -.-

It's blue and gold, god damn it.

The answer is of course... red + pink, best dress ever.

I might prefer pure red or red and gold/green. Red is a pretty nice color though.

Let it be known that I acknowledge the man one post above yours, and do not in any way acknowledge you, impostor.

Ah, it's you again, my dear deceiver.

I fear it is my duty to inform you you were not at all missed during your absence. Neither by me, nor anyone else; or at least not in any way I could infer by other people's posts.

My humblest regrets...

wtf random Tiag pops up outta nowhere

You need to update your signature and reverse-avatar  :makina: get with the times yo

I'd much prefer if that pest (He's not reading this far down my post, is he?) were to neglect such exasperating details. As such, I highly recommend you stop bothering the gentleman to change his signature and avatar, minion of Kaguya.

----

Now, without a blasted mobile device hampering my progress, I can actually closely examine your post and construct a proper reply:

You forgot to capitalize a T on this post: http://i.imgur.com/8ZIyUbI.png

Now, without a blasted mobile device hampering my progress, I can actually closely examine your post and construct a proper reply:

You forgot to capitalize a T on this post: http://i.imgur.com/8ZIyUbI.png

clearly you did not warrant an initial capital letter at the time :P. Now, the real problem here is that you failed to spot "mcuh" (I actually found and corrected that one.... much, much later after I'd sent out a decent few PM waves).

...And you're clearly just jelly of how tiag is the original user of the name :makina:

clearly you did not warrant an initial capital letter at the time :P. Now, the real problem here is that you failed to spot "mcuh" (I actually found and corrected that one.... much, much later after I'd sent out a decent few PM waves).

...And you're clearly just jelly of how tiag is the original user of the name :makina:

As if I cared about your inability to spell things properly. What I am worried about is you sullying my good name.

I'll have you note he himself admitted to having arrived after.

original
əˈrɪdʒɪn(ə)l,ɒ-/
adjective

1. 1.
    present or existing from the beginning; first or earliest.

Well, well, well. Congratulations Mr. Zaka. 

One of my earliest memories related to you was pretty soon after you joined the forums. I was doing research down in the Arizona deserts and I would only get internet/phone access once or twice a week or so. Fuwa was smaller back then, so I could more or less follow everyone to a certain extent, and I remember having this back-and-forth email conversation with Ryoji while I stood at a gas station in Flagstaff. We were talking about changes we were going to be making to the forums and Aaeru and new jobs (mods and other stuff) and a bunch of stuff like that, and I really only remember part of the exchange:

Ryoji: What about new people? Like Zakamut or [one or two more names]? Think they'd be interested in helping out?

Tay: Zakamutt... Hm. He seems smart.

Ryoji: He's a pretty funny dude.

Tay: I mean, he could be pure evil, but he seems smart and I like him.

... of course, that was a long time ago and I'm too lazy to go look up the exact wording of the emails, but that was pretty close to the real thing : P

A more recent memory was while I was talking with the mrs. about the ~month I lived in Stockholm and how much I loved Sweden (I spent, like, five minutes trying to explain that weird but absolutely delicious fruit jelly you sell everywhere which you pour on top of granola and stuff in the mornings for Breakfast). She asked, "Is that why you have so many Swedes running stuff on Fuwanovel? They have some sort of power over you?" I started disagree and then realized that there might just be some truth to that : P.

Happy 2000 posts, Zaka! It's been fun getting to know you better and work with you. I've got a lot of respect for you.

... Now go do your RTK and grammar.

Oh, damn. I was going to write a meaningful reply to this topic, but commenting on this is far more important. Maybe I should go in TS from time to time.

...Amazing. Mind-blown. All of fuwa's secrets have been unraveled (except the biggest one related to the Australian government)

Goodness, gracious, people! How many times do I have to permaban Flutterz before you stop hinting at a deep dark secret which definitely, 100%, absolutely and totally does not exist?

You gotta infiltrate the halls of power, man. I suggest spending inordinate amounts of time on the forums acquiring a good rep, hanging with the mods in ts3, then murdering one of the current global mods and applying as Tay tries to find a replacement.

All I have to say is that it was a gamble... and that it worked. Fufufufufufufu.

Goodness, gracious, people! How many times do I have to permaban Flutterz before you stop hinting at a deep dark secret which definitely, 100%, absolutely and totally does not exist?

Sorry. Harry already exposed you, everyone knows about the secret (even though you removed the topic from the staff forum). I'd just graciously accept defeat, unless your kangaroo armies are well trained. 

(and North, you get a special mention for inspiring the name - I'll even refrain from calling you by a certain other name, just this once. I will nom your cookies forever~).

ummmm...thanks,I guess(?)  :yumiko: