solidbatman's Mega Big Ultra Contest

solidbatman

Question!  Does the drawing have to be our 'own', or is it simply editing existing pictures into the VN's format?  Are we limited to Batman or would 'Bruce Wayne' work just as well?  How much of the original VNs existing images are we allowed to use?

Does it have to be a scene that would actually appear in the VN, UI and all, or can we simply put Batman into a picture that's related but isn't necessarily a 'scene' within the VN itself?

Fate.zero.full.1023971.jpg

Something like this, for example.  How would it go?

...Actually, fuck it, does it even have to be an image?  Would a video or a Ren'py file work as long as Batman is in it and it's related to a VN?

It needs to be an image. Your image is broken btw, I can't see it. 

As long as its an image, and Batman is in it in context of a VN, I don't care how you do it. If you want to use existing character sprites, be my guest. This week's challenge isn't a very strict one. I don't have the energy to be strict right now. 

It needs to be an image. Your image is broken btw, I can't see it. 

As long as its an image, and Batman is in it in context of a VN, I don't care how you do it. If you want to use existing character sprites, be my guest. This week's challenge isn't a very strict one. I don't have the energy to be strict right now. 

http://static.zerochan.net/Fate.zero.full.1023971.jpg

Apologies, is this one not-broken?

That works, and sure. If you want to throw him into fan-art, thats fine.

Remember that OC will have a better chance of winning bonus points.

Thank you. I'll try to get it up soon.

~~~

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! I HAVE COME TO ANOTHER REALIZATION!

Can it reference scenes that are implied to possibly take place in the future, even if they didn't or might not happen at all?

I'm probably over-worrying since it isn't a strict one but I can't say for sure. ><;;

Also, do these questions go in spoilers as well or no? I can't tell for sure ><;; )

~~~

IT HAS BEEN COMPLETED! I REPEAT, IT HAS BEEN COMPLETED!

19b4b90a90.png

I'm not entirely sure if this is in coordination with the rules or not, but if it's not I can quickly do something else. If it is, then hopefully this does well. :D

I suck at drawing, so I'm sorry if it looks bad lol

tvs0bHhh.jpg

Just in case, I draw this looking at the round table CG from Steins;Gate. The batman, well I can't draw it any good, I'm sorry...

Looks like I will get through week 2. I'll only quit in week 3. YEY!!

With my awful skills in both drawing and image edition, i created this beautiful picture!!!

qx2y48.jpg

So, yeah, my theory is that batman's father and mother were killed by Xavier with the butterfly effect. I'm working in the how batman arrived to this wolrd and things like that, but in 30-40 years i'll make this a playable route.

With my awful skills in both drawing and image edition, i created this beautiful picture!!!

So, yeah, my theory is that batman's father and mother were killed by Xavier with the butterfly effect. I'm working in the how batman arrived to this wolrd and things like that, but in 30-40 years i'll make this a playable route.

There's no picture there.  Baka.