Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

Yeah when I originally saw the cast I wanted the game (although let me just say whoever drew the sex scenes doesn't know how to make aesthetically appealing anatomy and those few screenshots made me cringe in discomfort) but then I realized only 4 of them had routes and I wasn't really interested anymore. Faceless main character screwing around with a bunch of characters I don't like (except the blue haired sister is cute) and being teased by the ones I do like. NTY.

Pretty good so far. And MG did a nice job on the all-age ver. They only cut off the actual H-scenes, and keep everything else, including the suggestive scenes right before they "started" and afterward the same. MoeNovel still has a lot to learn :makina:

1669918_405210866270771_7620841892751651

Guess I will do a review on this, though it will not be anytime soon, since I still haven't finished any route (it's longgg....)

nah that´s definitely NOT what i meant with my posting above. i DO believe nearly ALL the girls attending the school, ergo the whole cast, are soooo fucking cute, that its a shame the main game only consists of 4 routes. though few of them may seem to be unsympathetic at first sight, you cant truly dislike their character (cause they´re soooo damn cute). My only complaint is therefore that one may have to wait a bit, before a possible release of its fandisc (which i WANT to read for reasons above)
kawaiifactor 1trillion degree!!!

Edit: especially their innocense & shyness are a HUGE turn on for me

tumblr_nlztehJgcP1s0sw6no1_500.jpg

yep the mc only gains the possibility to chakalaka with the 5 other chicks in small routes & rest are afterstorys (few chapters for each chick) involving the main cast. :D

edit 1: cant understand why the hell ruriko didnt get her proper route in the main game, i mean with all the drama about her & stuff, shes clearly a main character, so why?
considering the overall length of the game, additional 10k lines wouldnt have mattered anymore

edit 2: feels somehow like yume miru kusuri, where the sister route was removed for reasons only god may know

I'm going through the game at a moderate pace.. loving the characters, hitting the first meaningful choice and I'm thinking "I'm going to do Ruriko's route first" come to find out she doesn't have one. ?!?!?!?!?!?!? That doesn't even make any sense, I thought the four main characters were the white lily members... this makes no sense

did i mention that this makes no sense

yep the mc only gains the possibility to chakalaka with the 5 other chicks in small routes & rest are afterstorys (few chapters for each chick) involving the main cast. :D

edit 1: cant understand why the hell ruriko didnt get her proper route in the main game, i mean with all the drama about her & stuff, shes clearly a main character, so why?

considering the overall length of the game, additional 10k lines wouldnt have mattered anymore

edit 2: feels somehow like yume miru kusuri, where the sister route was removed for reasons only god may know

This isn't really how game development works. Adding additional content always has a cost. They probably ran out of money for the project partway through development.

yeah i know that & it may be true that the lack of money might have played a big role in the process, but nonetheless its a shame that one girl (who has a huge amount of screentime & developement) didnt get a route, couldnt be any worse in my eyes. in that case they should have found a different solution.

tumblr_nlzv6qvN6d1s0sw6no1_540.jpg

thumbs up who liked her to taste a "fresh", "hot", "big" baguette, but couldnt....

nah that´s definitely NOT what i meant with my posting above. i DO believe nearly ALL the girls attending the school, ergo the whole cast, are soooo fucking cute, that its a shame the main game only consists of 4 routes. though few of them may seem to be unsympathetic at first sight, you cant truly dislike their character (cause they´re soooo damn cute). My only complaint is therefore that one may have to wait a bit, before a possible release of its fandisc (which i WANT to read for reasons above)

kawaiifactor 1trillion degree!!!

Edit: especially their innocense & shyness are a HUGE turn on for me

Yeah I feel pretty much the opposite. I can't stand the innocent shy type really. I was always into all of those asshole tropes, the jerkass (with a heart of gold, with a heart of jerk, jerkass facade, just plain jerkass trope), Sarcastic Devotee, Asshole victim, tall dark and snarky, the snark night, the anti-hero.

I like those cynical, snarky, assholes. I like the characters who consider themselves loners without the pity party, angsty characters. It's why I'd rather have a male dominated cast in pretty much anything from books, to games, to movies because tsundere sucks imo, it doesn't hit the nail on the head for me the same way most of the jerkass tropes do.

Sometimes I also like the laid back and lethargic "I don't want to do anything" characters too.

Notice how Ayaka is the only one of the 4 main girls I showed any interest in. From every screenshot/thing I've seen about the game she's not the bashful shy one even when it comes to intimacy unlike every other heroine.

I have a confession to make. I'm not a lolicon but... I really want a Konomi route. I mean, while it's really weird that they didn't give Ruriko a route but gave Ritsuko one, I don't particularly care about Ruriko at all. Konomi is utterly adorable, though, and it's a shame that she gets relegated to side character status.

I'm a native english speaker and I don't even think the demo was all that bad. It obviously had a few awkwardly written lines but it was a pretty far cry away from horrid. Save that kind of description for the likes of If My Heart Had Wings. The full game made improvements on those bad lines so they're now a non-issue. Outside of the demo content, there doesn't seem to be much wrong about it. There have been a few typos and other such mistakes, but they were infrequent. Aside from those, I haven't taken notice of any badly written lines.