Hey guys, Just made an account~

AlphaCake

While this isn't my first time at fuwanovel (Gotta love dem VNs), its my first time here at the forums.

<-- You can click my vndb profile and MAL link and maybe we have some similar interests.

I also play a lot of video games, mainly LoL and osu! on PC, and SIF on mobile.

LoLKing

osu!

SIF EN: 885124210

SIF JP: 475854479

How did you find out about VNs?

While I did play some Phoenix Wright and 999 on DS when they came out, I wouldn't really call that a "true" VN.

I really started VNs 2 years ago, starting with Katawa Shoujo (Gasp, totally a surprise here) and I've been hooked since. I recently just finished Umineko (Original and Chiru), and am looking for a new recommendation. I did start FH/A, but some people said it wasn't really worth the read, so its been on hold.

AlphaCake, on 25 Feb 2015 - 12:46 AM, said:

While I did play some Phoenix Wright and 999 on DS when they came out, I wouldn't really call that a "true" VN.

I really started VNs 2 years ago, starting with Katawa Shoujo (Gasp, totally a surprise here) and I've been hooked since. I recently just finished Umineko (Original and Chiru), and am looking for a new recommendation. I did start FH/A, but some people said it wasn't really worth the read, so its been on hold.

Looks like you got most of the common recommendations outa the way (by your vndb page). I got a handful of recomendations for ja.

-Ayakashibito (Great if you like chunni vns)

-Cartagra/Kara no Shoujo (If you are into dark mysteries and have a strong stomach)

-Hoshizora (if you are into "club" slice of life with a side of fantasy)

If you liked Umineko you should read Higurashi. It would probably have been better to do it the other way around, but there's not much you can do about that at this point and it's still worth a read.