Already seeing abuse of "Fuwanovel" and "Prepatched" Torrents

I still haven't seen a single example of these rumored malware'd up releases (well, I investigated one that could have been, it was identical to fuwa release at the binary level), though it's certainly something to be aware of nevertheless.

They were up on Яндекс (Yandex) communities within a couple hours, and a friend of mine on a Russian VN team gave me the tip. He's a good guy and if he says they're out there, I'm inclined to to believe it. Enough to put up a warning, in any case.

Question: are the torrents already removed or it will still be March removal? Because I can still find one of the VN I'd like to DL in torrent form in Fuwanovel.org but not fuwanovel.net, and I am paranoically afraid that the whole fuwanovel.net has already been hijacked by crackers.

Well, this might be stupid question but is the torrent from .org still safe to use? I dled this one: https://fuwanovel.net/novels/comyu-kuroi-ryuu-to-yasashii-oukoku

If this post is against some rules I will delete it immediately.

@castor212 yup.

But they're gone now, so to be safe, don't torrent anything with the Fuwanovel name anymore~

edit: unless you grabbed the ones directly from the site prior to the links being taken down, then yeah those should be fine. but from now on bewaree

@castor212 yup.

But they're gone now, so to be safe, don't torrent anything with the Fuwanovel name anymore~

Wait, wait, wait, sorry if I am too dense or anything, but is it safe or not? Just this particular one, downloded the torrent straight from here: https://fuwanovel.net/novels/comyu-kuroi-ryuu-to-yasashii-oukoku

I am sorry for keep on asking, but i am getting a serious goosebumps here.

If you downloaded it from .org it should be safe still. If you needed something else from Fuwa but were too late, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Fyuh. Thanks for the confirmation, this is what I desperately needed.

If you know any insider that helps maintain KT or Nyaa, could always ask them to auto-blacklist torrents using fuwanovel name. Bit of a strong arm approach, but it would avoid nameblame.

Cant find anything in Fuwanovel name in sukebe.nyaa, actuallym besides Big Bang Age.