Hello!

The_Count

I just started on this forum and hoping to read some good VNs. I'm planning to start with fate and clannad as I have heard they are both amazing. Hoping to have fun on the forums and meet some cool people!

Favourite anime:

TTGL

Clannad

Code Geass

Jojo's BIzarre Adventure

Gankutsuou (see profile name and pic)

Welcome to the forums! I see you're tackling some of the behemoths when it comes to English translated VNs. Hope you like grow to like it here and find some discussions you're willing to join.

Do you prefer to play blind or use a walkthrough? I recommend taking a cursory glance at the Fate/Stay Night and Clannad walkthroughs to at least get your bearings for the long road ahead.

Yeah tough to not hear about these forums with Fuko sitting next to me xD.

Welcome to the forums! I see you're tackling some of the behemoths when it comes to English translated VNs. Hope you like grow to like it here and find some discussions you're willing to join.

Do you prefer to play blind or use a walkthrough? I recommend taking a cursory glance at the Fate/Stay Night and Clannad walkthroughs to at least get your bearings for the long road ahead.

I prefer to go in blind unless the anime counts. I like to experience my own story solely based on my actions on the first run through a game/vn. Second time through I will use a guide to find anything I missed.

Welcome. I read The Count of Monte Cristo, but I never got around to watching the anime. I heard from a friend that it is a pretty interesting adaptation. That anime has been on my to watch list for ages now. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your experience with Visual novels. :)