ISIS-chan

Jibril

Hm, ISIS has been largely funded, trained and equiped by the USA. The US has been pulling strings for years and years in the middle east in their efforts to keep the petrodollar a thing, supporting rebel groups against dictators when political and financial interests dictated to. IS is not the first case of this happening at all, although it is one of the most threatening now.

Other close countries probably helped funding them too when short-term political interests were favorable.

Of course now IS is out of control, but they have a sufficiently large territory over their dominion to be largely autonomous.

The problem is, now they have petroleum derricks, they have large weapon stocks (mostly US weapons since they stole a large part of Iraki's weapons, and now they have access to Russian weapons, stolen to the Syrian government.

It's not only that US was funding such groups, it's because the Iraki ad the Syrian govt were weakened, and the famous "Syrian resistance" is more like a conglomerate of dickhead people, it was a matter of time that a group like ISIS would have been created, that's what happen when you finance "moderate" and "legitimate" group : they turn out to be a major threat to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the subs, I declare that song is actually pretty awful, not that I mind, I was just laughing pretty hard.  It's on the same level of some of the ED's of Oreimo that Kirino sings, my favorite of which that always makes me laugh "Imouto Please!"

Anyways, was there really a reason to necro this? Not that I mind at all (B-Baka!) 

• 4 months later...