Your favorite Haganai Girl

Sakimichi

Favorite Haganai Girl  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Haganai Girl?

This poll is closed to new votes

why is rika winning...

We all love perverted girls, yo.

My question is why is Yozora so far behind... though it seems I'll find my answer once I watch this season.

I personally never cared about her, though she is an amusing character.

A lot of Kodaka dislike surfacing here, and it's completely warranted. I really enjoyed the first season. So much so that I forked out money for that PSP game. Now, to be honest, I really regret it. The second season, especially the last few episodes, were so uninspiring. It's mean, but I really want nothing to do with the show anymore. Someone buy the PSP game off me :lol:!

A lot of Kodaka dislike surfacing here, and it's completely warranted. I really enjoyed the first season. So much so that I forked out money for that PSP game. Now, to be honest, I really regret it. The second season, especially the last few episodes, were so uninspiring. It's mean, but I really want nothing to do with the show anymore. Someone buy the PSP game off me :lol:/>!

Well, I agree with you about the 2nd season, but I want to see the next season no matter what. I want to see Kodaka choosing Sena, even ih he doesn't deserve her, that's the best ending in my opinion.

If your game were in English I'd buy it from you right away

• 2 weeks later...

I do like Sena because she likes eroge, which many otakus can relate to. However, it's also the fact that she's actually pretty girly and cries easily that fleshes out her character, I think :). She acts like a brat but is actually pretty reasonable when the situation calls for it. I think she was well written in that sense. The same goes for Yozora. Of course, that's all until the last episodes of season two :(!

Almost done marathoning through Season 2 (I just finished Ep 8) and damn, I'm worried about all the ominous responses to the ending...

Edit: Also I can see why Rika is winning. She's changed for the better since Season 1. I have to admit that she's a lot cuter in this season than the last. Her character is shown to have a better purpose than just comic relief.

• 1 month later...

Almost done marathoning through Season 2 (I just finished Ep 8) and damn, I'm worried about all the ominous responses to the ending...

Edit: Also I can see why Rika is winning. She's changed for the better since Season 1. I have to admit that she's a lot cuter in this season than the last. Her character is shown to have a better purpose than just comic relief.

Go finish quick! After tell us your thoughts on ep. 12 :3

Go finish quick! After tell us your thoughts on ep. 12 :3

Finished it awhile ago but just skimmed through the last episode again to reaffirm my thoughts. Episode 12 was exactly the reason why I said:

Sena is still number one for me, but Rika just moved up in the ranks immensely.

I think Yozora "going on a journey" is a bunch of crap. It took her a week of thinking or whatever she was doing just to decide that she's not going to tell Kodaka her feelings but to leave as well? What the flying fuck? I might seem a little too angry for what Yozora did but it really pissed me off at the time. Oh well, I'll just wait for season 3 when Hinata and Aoi will probably get more screen time. I'm tired of seeing Yozora be an ass to Sena.

Edit: Oh right, now I can read the discussion that I skimmed through to avoid spoilers.

Edit2: Yup the general consensus on the episodes and what happened matched my thoughts while I was watching this season.

Voted Sena to break the tie, because I find her character to be easy to tease and leads into a lot of funny moments. Honorable mentioned would go to Rika, and hell no to Yozora, she'd be tied in last with Maria in my book. I don't like how her character is done out and she definitely has too many annoying factors.

NO YOZORAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALL THE WAYYY!

Sena can go back to being an airhead & popular. :3

I remember posting this a couple of days before episode 12 was scheduled to air, funny replies LOL I had option 4 on the spot since episode 12 of NEXT featured an epic battle with Rika!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=408172212612402&set=pb.325516307544660.-2207520000.1371499466.&type=3&theater