Your favorite Haganai Girl

Sakimichi

Favorite Haganai Girl  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Haganai Girl?

This poll is closed to new votes

So who's your favorite Haganai girl?

After watching the recent episode of Haganai (10), I'm now a Rika fan~

Though I already liked her since season 1.

I also like Kobato and Kate~they're adorable :3

Serious discussion:

Who do you think Kodaka will end up with and why?

Who do you think deserved Kodaka the most?

Does Kodaka deserve any of the young ladies surrounding him?

Rika forever, best character of the series so far.

And for the questions....I think Kodaka will end with Yozora, it's the impression I've got from watching the anime.

And who deserves him? that's a tricky question. I think all girls in Haganai are quite nice, but being Rika my favourite character, I'd like a happy end for her naturally.

Real question should be: Does Kodaka deserve any of the young ladies surrounding him?

I think he doesn't.

Niku forever, she's just great >.<

I think he'll end up with either Yozora or Sena. With Sena it's easy since this season has talked a lot (I think) about their relationship, even if it was fake xD

For who deserves Kodaka.... I think every girl deserves him, they are all great girls. This is one of the few animes where I don't hate any character of a harem.

And I don't think he deserves any girl. I'm gonna say something about the last chapter, so I'll put it in spoiler just in case:

In the last chapter we could clearly see how Kodaka knows about everyones' feelings, but still he won't do anything. I think it's worse than the characters who are simply stupid enough to not realize what happens around them.

Niku and Rika are my favorites, followed by Kate and Yukimura. I dunno, there's just something about Niku that's increadibly appealing, apart from her boobs. And of course, Rika's just awesome. Some of my favorite scenes came from her.

And I think we all know who Kodaka should end up with, fellas, AND THAT PERSON IS:

Pegasus.

Man so tough.

Great topic by the way. Ive really enjoyed this season and the way its slowly developed the girls characters more.

For you question, I really like Yozora(cute and boyish) but it HAS to be Sena.

The way the Story has been going up to this point it seems as though Sena is the way to go. But then again its been so in your face with Sena, he could just blow it and end up alone

. If it was me, I would date them all. Hell even Kotomi (my wife) thinks the girls are cute.

HOWEVER, it can not be understated the epicness of the other girls. Rica and Yukimura are awesome and so is Kate. (theres something about Kate that I really like.)

Im not into Lolis so Kobato and Maria are not even in the discussion for me.

Maria is always really happy so I like her :D~ Kobato's "kukuku" is awesome.

As for my answer to this topic, I'm with TeamSena on Twitter :P! She seems like a generic big boobed tsundere at first glance, but she's actually pretty reasonable, girly and cries easily. That gives her at least some depth.

In the PSP game, Sena said some potentially hurtful things to Kodaka and got really worried about it. So cute B)!

Real question should be: Does Kodaka deserve any of the young ladies surrounding him?

I think he doesn't.

Reminds me of a certain someone...

o5Ddku3.png

I think he'll end up with either Yozora or Sena. With Sena it's easy since this season has talked a lot (I think) about their relationship, even if it was fake xD

For who deserves Kodaka.... I think every girl deserves him, they are all great girls. This is one of the few animes where I don't hate any character of a harem.

It's pretty obvious it's either meat or osananajimi~ I can't argue with that..unless of course there's another twist... (Yukimura trump card) HAH xD

Indeed, i do find Haganai to be a great Harem series, but it broke my heart after Kodaka denied Rika :(

She doesnt deserve them... 8cries*

And I think we all know who Kodaka should end up with, fellas, AND THAT PERSON IS:

Pegasus.

PGYl7PF.png

Hell even Kotomi (my wife) thinks the girls are cute.

You got an awesome wife sir.

With my limited anime experience, I feel as if he will end up with Yozora. It just seems like the show is really focused on those two characters, although I actually like Sena a lot more.

Rika is just awesomeness in a bottle (although the perviness level is a bit too high at some points).

The most likely ending is that he'll mess up terribly and not get any of them though. I mean, the last episode where

Rika is like, you pretend you don't see the feeling of the people around you, ect. and Kodaka is like NO stfu!"

yukimura, only it's actually a trap and the entire series goes south real fast in the best way possible. and by best, i mean you coat your moniter with a thin layer of beverage and saliva and toss a mouse and keyboard in a mad dash to turn it off as fast as possible. hillarity ensues.

my money is on yozora, or nobody at all. i'll explain why after the season ends, if i'm right.

also, steve, your loli collection... i may break into your home and steal your computer for it.

yukimura, only it's actually a trap and the entire series goes south real fast in the best way possible. and by best, i mean you coat your moniter with a thin layer of beverage and saliva and toss a mouse and keyboard in a mad dash to turn it off as fast as possible. hillarity ensues.

my money is on yozora, or nobody at all. i'll explain why after the season ends, if i'm right.

also, steve, your loli collection... i may break into your home and steal your computer for it.

no need, just hop on TS and I can advise you the right ways to live your life xD whether it is lolis including H or not doesn't matter, I have recommendation for everything tongue.gif

TS topic: http://forums.fuwano...-visual-novels/

I'm starting to think Kodaka's asexual...

he's only ever had one friend, and the parting was pretty painful. as much as he hates being alone he's terrified of losing any more friends, so he's pushing them away to avoid it.

my theory.

he's only ever had one friend, and the parting was pretty painful. as much as he hates being alone he's terrified of losing any more friends, so he's pushing them away to avoid it.

my theory.

Here's what i think...

Kodaka realized that the girls are starting to like him, he couldn't reject anyone but he couldn't accept anyone either.

If he accepts one girl to be more than a friend, then the rest of the party could get hurt (except Maria..lol)

He'd rather choose to be on neutral grounds, playing the oniichan-role and insists to everyone in the club that they are all friends and he treats everyone equally.

Rikka realizes this and wanted to convince him that it's not gonna work out in the long run, but of course Kodaka didn't want to listen to her because he knew it himself that she's right.

Now that Meat finally confesses, this might be a test to let Kodaka show his true personality by forcing him out of his playing safe zone (or it was pure honesty on her part).

Here's what i think...

i've seen anime that've done that, and it's certainly possible, but it doesn't look like it's playing out that way. he's not just rejecting their love, but their friendship as a whole. take when rika tries to tell him that they're all already friends as the example, he won't hear any of it, so i don't think that's the case.

i've seen anime that've done that, and it's certainly possible, but it doesn't look like it's playing out that way. he's not just rejecting their love, but their friendship as a whole. take when rika tries to tell him that they're all already friends as the example, he won't hear any of it, so i don't think that's the case.

That was precisely what I was thinking.

Stupid Kodaka.

I'm not sure this is gonna have a happy ending. I'm seriously thinking about reading the Light Novels, but I'm not sure if it's complete. I think there are 8 LNs, but I'm not sure of the translation status.

Anyway, I agree with you on Kodaka being an idiot, I would've gone for Sena in the first season.