crunchyroll becoming a bad apple

RinXD

Probably because licensing doesn't always work out the way you intend it to, it might not even have been Crunchyroll's fault. Maybe Aniplex had other deals they were more interested in.

Also it's likely that Korea, China and India all have their own anime service.

And if you're raging about a single show not being available for you, try living where I do where virtually no shows are available due to "licensing limitations".

Crunchyroll probably tried and it just didn't work out. I remember reading some interview with somebody at crunchyroll, and they were saying that when it's time to acquire licenses for the new season, they just send out requests to everybody for everything and whatever they get back is what they have on their service. So it's probably not for lack of trying.

You weren't going to watch it, anyway...

Well as Nosebleed said. Welcome to the rest of the world. Everything isn't circling around the US. My country got licensing limitation for a lot of show on Crunchy last time I checked. That's why fansubs exist. 

What is wrong with fansub by the way? A licensed work isn't automatically better.  

there is a lot that goes in to licensing a show and just cuzz its not currently licensed for the other ares on crunchy don't mean that after the simulcast is over the rights that they have to stream may not expand . the licensing agreements for a show have provisions for different forms of broadcasts and that includes the difference between vod and simulcasts. i see several people saying funimation bought the rights and thats why crunchy cant stream in the west but i cant find confirmation of that and they don't have it for simulcast on the funimation website . such a weird  region set for a highly anticipated sequel though.