1. 1. What anime will we watch?

• Utawarerumono
    • Rage of Bahamut: Genesis
    • Blood Lad
    • Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

This poll is closed to new votes

*Finishes Eva*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DCs29xw2A

I don't think I've ever seen anything go from a perfect 10 to a perfect 0 that quickly.  

Seriously, there is only one word to define those last two episodes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw

I don't care what you say.  It was philosophical?  Yes, it was literally just freaking Post-Modernist theory basics.  So what, I didn't sign up for theory class I signed up for EPIC ROBOT PSYCHOLOGICAL SHOW!

It was artistic?  No, no this was not art.  This was art in the same sense that someone mixing around food on a table is art, 5 year olds are responsible for both.

Seriously, there is no other way to define this aside from a giant disregard for all your fans.  I pray End of Eva fixed this abomination. 

Seriously, there is no other way to define this aside from a giant disregard for all your fans.  I pray End of Eva fixed this abomination. 

Well, the art budget was definitely bigger than that of the last 2 episodes. :P And it's a different story, so it's not like you'll be rewatching them. still makes no sense though

Well, the art budget was definitely bigger than that of the last 2 episodes. :P And it's a different story, so it's not like you'll be rewatching them. still makes no sense though

When I got the Platinum Collection at a garage sale, the 5th disk was missing.  The 6th disk was there, with the directors cut of 21-24, but that meant the last two episodes weren't. 

At first, I was puzzled by this, but now I understand completely.  The previous owner obviously burnt the 5th disk in a tribal cleansing ritual, erasing his memory of this sacrilege and convincing himself that the series ended at 24. 

Well it seems that no one is rly bothered by what genre we're gonna watch, so imma go with my first idea:

Space. And my suggestion will be Cowboy Bebop. Make sure u put it in, u cat

Okay I finished it. Now, time for my review.

Story: Before last two episodes: 7/10.

Ep. 25 and 26: -5/10.

Following the path of Stray Cat:

For the last two episodes anyway.

I think the story of Evangelion was pretty good all throughout the show. It kept itself interesting enough for me to like it, twists and turns here and there, and just good all around. Except for the last two episodes. If there was a message they were trying to convey, I didn't get it. I'm sure there was a point to all of that but I can't figure it out.